The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn's 40th birthday wish is to get away from her husband and 2 kids. Why am I not surprised?
I almost feel like this birthday was a result of a fight:

Dim: Well, we can't go to Aulani this year. Buddy has school.
DJ: It's always Buddy, this and that. He can attend school online.
Dim: There's also Oliver.
DJ: It's always about these babies, Dim. What about me it's my milestone birthday.
Dim: So you're saying you want to spend your birthday by yourself?
DJ: That's exactly what I'm saying. I bet I could get more work done too...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just so much to unwrap with this one.

Where’s your beast pump Jenn? You’re away from your miracle for 3 days and you say you’re still nursing, so where’s the pump? We all know you’d share video of it if you did indeed pump. But we know you didn’t. So…..which is it? Are you still lactating like you supposedly told the lady in the spa? Or have you been dried up for months like everybody has suspected?
---
My husband got a steak and a bj for his 40th birthday….what is with these lavish gifts?!
---
You know Jenn sent 49368572585 emails to the hotel reminding them that it’s her birthday. Then had to mention it again when she checked in.
---
Four 2 minutes +, non skipable ads again 😡

Reactions: 14
So, she spent her actual birthday at EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. Am I remembering that right?
Then, after Buddy's birthday (I think), she had Tim drop her off at the Waldorf for a couple days? Or am I getting that wrong?

The theme here is = no children.

But I do wonder what Tim thought when she floated the idea of going to the Waldorf by herself?
Based on his body language in the car ride, I don't think he is the one who brought the idea up first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
But I do wonder what Tim thought when she floated the idea of going to the Waldorf by herself?
Based on his body language in the car ride, I don't think he is the one who brought the idea up first.
Adam The Woo wants Dim to do a Disneyland to Disney World churro challenge. Maybe this is his way of working her up to allow it?

She’d allow him to go as long as she gets her nice resort stay, a harem of nannies, a personal chef and a chauffeur while he is gone. Plus a shopping spree and another lavish resort stay upon his return.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I suspect the money tree is drying up now. So no big cruise suite dedicated to her 40th? I know they just went on a big one but that was with Tim’s parents. I was certain she would demand another one after the holidays. This Waldorf stay is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Watching what they spend in 2024 is gonna be interesting.

Reactions: 21
This is turning into an all day event. I'm just at the spa part, and I feel that for someone who has such supposed crippling anxiety a trip to the spa would be so overwhelming. But nope, she's loving it. Tim was concerned she couldn't even check in and here she is totally fine going into rooms with stranger's hands all over her undressed body?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I suspect the money tree is drying up now. So no big cruise suite dedicated to her 40th? I know they just went on a big one but that was with Tim’s parents. I was certain she would demand another one after the holidays. This Waldorf stay is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

Watching what they spend in 2024 is gonna be interesting.
Does anyone even have any figures for what they might've spent on that useless slob's stay. Even though it wasn't a cruise I'm sure it wasn't cheap especially with what she ate.

And I want to say they have at least two cruises booked for next year. I know there's the one going to the new island and I want to say there's another one but don't quote me on that. I did find it interesting she had her little staycation after Buddy's birthday. She seemed fairly pissed when they were making the crappy balloon art so maybe this was a way to make it up to her? Also, doesn't Buddy have another school event coming up soon that could've messed with her usual vacation as well.

Reactions: 9
This is turning into an all day event. I'm just at the spa part, and I feel that for someone who has such supposed crippling anxiety a trip to the spa would be so overwhelming. But nope, she's loving it. Tim was concerned she couldn't even check in and here she is totally fine going into rooms with stranger's hands all over her undressed body?
Meanwhile, that masseuse was probably crippled with anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, she spent her actual birthday at EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. Am I remembering that right?
Then, after Buddy's birthday (I think), she had Tim drop her off at the Waldorf for a couple days? Or am I getting that wrong?

The theme here is = no children.

Actual birthday, November 24th she was at Festival of the Holidays opening day with Adam and Nate shoveling food in her mouth. No kids.
Buddy's Birthday Extravaganza with the crappy cake was December 2nd.
Waldorf Food Fest started on December 5th, the first night of Luminous. I love it when they put things in the vids where you can tell the date without them saying the date. She checked out on the 7th.

I wonder if it really was some sort of argument like @And Now It's Time to Splu said. With Tim saying, you know what, fine, go by yourself and super witch Jenn does it. She said a few times that SHE made the reservation and we know from everything else they've ever booked that Tim does the booking. I do think that Tim called and asked for the upgraded room and arranged for the champagne and treats and that whole thing wasn't the Waldorf saying oh wow, the super amazing influencer Jenn Bojo is here....we need to roll out the red carpet for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMFG this part about her mom's death. Yep, totally included for Stan sympathy. And yep, if she has been sooooo scared about dying before 40 she certainly did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to try to prevent it. Was she so certain she would die she just said duck it with her lack of skin protection and her lack of exercise and her gluttonous diet?

And she is sooooo happy she made it to 40. Phew! Guess what honey, just because you made it to 40 doesn't mean you can stop worrying. Risks of cancer and heart disease and diabetes and... are only going to increase the older you get. Karma will get hers. Just you wait.

Reactions: 20
Just so much to unwrap with this one.

Where’s your beast pump Jenn? You’re away from your miracle for 3 days and you say you’re still nursing, so where’s the pump? We all know you’d share video of it if you did indeed pump. But we know you didn’t. So…..which is it? Are you still lactating like you supposedly told the lady in the spa? Or have you been dried up for months like everybody has suspected?
This. You cannot go three days without expressing the milk before completely depleting your supply. Maybe she really did breast feed Oliver but them pushing the formula on him the way they did made it evident that she was planning for this trip and needed Tim to feed the baby. Babies who aren’t used to formula after breastmilk with typically refuse it because it doesn’t taste as good. But of course it was more important for Jen to take this all deserved vacation from her life of vacations. It makes me so angry to see someone so privileged be so ungrateful… if she was actually a good mom, she wouldn’t have chosen a hotel room and a bottle of alcohol over her babies milk

Reactions: 18
Actual birthday, November 24th she was at Festival of the Holidays opening day with Adam and Nate shoveling food in her mouth. No kids.
Buddy's Birthday Extravaganza with the crappy cake was December 2nd.
Waldorf Food Fest started on December 5th, the first night of Luminous. I love it when they put things in the vids where you can tell the date without them saying the date. She checked out on the 7th.

I wonder if it really was some sort of argument like @And Now It's Time to Splu said. With Tim saying, you know what, fine, go by yourself and super witch Jenn does it. She said a few times that SHE made the reservation and we know from everything else they've ever booked that Tim does the booking. I do think that Tim called and asked for the upgraded room and arranged for the champagne and treats and that whole thing wasn't the Waldorf saying oh wow, the super amazing influencer Jenn Bojo is here....we need to roll out the red carpet for her.
The "upgrades" could've been a half hearted apology from Dim. Not that he had anything to apologize for. I could see her thought throwing all sorts of tit and accusations at him-maybe she has wised up about the Dick (doubt it).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not seeing this solo WA stay as a make-up for an argument.

When has she ever needed to get anything out of Tim that way?
All she has to do is say "jump" and he says "how high?" 🙄

Reactions: 22
I can't even hate watch this. She is such a glutton and so full of herself and a complete spoiled brat.
I am going to sleep, eat and watch reality tv....that's all you ever do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Isn’t this another ring upgrade? This one is gold. I don’t believe I’ve seen this on her before, she usually wore silver
I want to say I've seen her wear that one before. Then again, all of her rings look exceedingly gaudy and I can't keep track of them.

Ugh, really she would've been better off not showing us her "birthday". No one cares about Jenn videos. Case in point the Mommy and Sir Not Appearing in this Vlog's 93K views for the home vlog versus Daddy and OG Buddy's Starcruiser vlog getting about 206K views for the first vlog and 116K for the second (still terrible numbers but better than Mommy's).

Reactions: 13
I’m starting to wonder if she’s the one who reads here and he does not. Sounds like she makes a point to respond to tattle conversations in the vlogs but not so much him. I highly doubt Mr “I’m the Man” could handle criticism and maybe stopped reading here, otherwise maybe more things would be addressed…maybe she’d be in therapy.
She definitely is the one who reads here. Tim reads their reddit page and deletes and bans anyone who offers the slightest (and valid) criticism.

I have a milestone birthday coming up in 2 years and I am planning to go on my first cruise. It would be my partner and I and we will not bring our son who would be almost 3 when the time does come.
My partners mom has offered to watch our son when we go on the cruise. I am with my son 24/7 though and have been since he was born.

Reactions: 16
Raise of hands here.

Who has asked for multiple days at a hotel like the Waldorf for a present for a milestone birthday - away from their spouse, SO, and / or children?
Children who were supposed miracles?

Desiring to be totally alone. Dropped off at the curb.

I'm legit curious. Cuz I don't think it's many people.
Not multiple days, but I did jokingly ask to spend a night in a hotel after two weeks at home with my husband and child who passed each other the flu

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.