The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What. The. Actual. Ultimate. duck?

Also, stop feeding your baby the equivalent of a cat treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She also thanked the viewers at the end but I didn’t hear her thank Tim for anything he did for this trip - I’m not sure if he actually planned it, but she could’ve thanked him for the cookies or for holding down the fort at home, or for anything? Yet another video with their gluttony on full display, it’s so repetitive and frustrating.
Eh, it's not like he's thanking her all the time for whatever it is that she does.

Reactions: 5
Eh, it's not like he's thanking her all the time for whatever it is that she does.
What is it that she does exactly? 🥴

With the exception of her 1/2 of the bargain with a poor editing job that she refuses to give up lest the stans actually see 100% that she contributes jack tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When Tim drops Jenn off at the hotel, she tells him she is nervous because she won’t be with him. He asks if it’s because he is the one who usually handles hotel check ins. She says it’s because she will miss him. She does not say she will miss him and the kids. Just that she will miss Tim.
We know she doesn’t give a flying duck about her kids but how do the Stans not see that?
I'm sorry, but how can you get to the age of 40, having been on as many hotel stays that they have AND NOT KNOW HOW TO CHECK INTO A HOTEL????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jenn says she was afraid she wouldn’t make it to her 40th birthday but then she does nothing to try and improve her mental and physical health. She lost her mother to skin cancer and doesn’t appear to use sun screen.

Raise of hands here.

Who has asked for multiple days at a hotel like the Waldorf for a present for a milestone birthday - away from their spouse, SO, and / or children?
Children who were supposed miracles?

Desiring to be totally alone. Dropped off at the curb.

I'm legit curious. Cuz I don't think it's many people.

Reactions: 20
Jenn knows the optics of how this makes her look. She is smarter than the average Stan and makes sure to include the passing of her mother to fend people off.

She knew she was getting this extended time alone for her birthday and also made sure her kids were nowhere around her on her actual birthday. Not to mention the Nannies and dumping Jackson at school for the day. Does Tim ever want to stand up and advocate for his children?

How can he not feel bad about the way they are treated by her?

Tim seems so over her already when he’s picking her up. She lists off everything she did over the past 3 days. Then says, oh and I missed you guys. His only response “fancy”. I know she doesn’t do much at home, so her absence probably wasn’t too noticeable. But she’s clueless how chaotic his life is. I hope he had fun with the nanny during that time.
Maybe, with her being away for the three days Tim realised not only how little she contributes, but maybe that life was much easier without her there. Less drama, less complaining - maybe he was able to organise the kids better without her - he didn't have to get her breakfast and wait around to drive her everywhere.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She keeps calling it their baby moon with Jackson, but also said it was soon after they found out she was pregnant. Ma’am! That’s not a baby moon.

Reactions: 11
Who doesn't eat themselves into a coma at every meal in an attempt to live longer than their mother? 😂 Like, what the duck is this witch even on about? She's a disgusting human with a pansy for a husband. They deserve one another, but those poor boys don't deserve these tit for brains parents. Just proof you don't actually have to be smart to make money. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Raise of hands here.

Who has asked for multiple days at a hotel like the Waldorf for a present for a milestone birthday - away from their spouse, SO, and / or children?
Children who were supposed miracles?

Desiring to be totally alone. Dropped off at the curb.

I'm legit curious. Cuz I don't think it's many people.
We have an elderly cat who is my baby & requires medication- not gonna lie I would love a night alone in a hotel, but not on my bday.

I have a milestone bday coming up in Jan and we are going to The Keys. I have had thoughts of canceling to have a bday party with friends, because that sounds like fun- to be around people & loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Give Jenn a break, I had loads of nights away from my 9 month old.

Was working 12.5 hr shifts at the hospital mind, but hey sometimes at the weekend I would treat myself to a canteen breakfast before coming home and sleeping the day away!

The part about her mom was definitely to throw off any criticism. I have no idea about her grief, I don’t want to snark on that. But including that piece in this video, when she never talks about her mom….yeah.

I hope this was just some weird construct she had her mind. Because the risk of cancer only goes up as you age. No one is out of the woods after age 40, quite the opposite.

Reactions: 18
I
She keeps calling it their baby moon with Jackson, but also said it was soon after they found out she was pregnant. Ma’am! That’s not a baby moon.
I was gonna say I thought I remembered Aulani being their baby moon destination, unless it was their other prop they celebrated there for clout

Reactions: 10
I’m starting to wonder if she’s the one who reads here and he does not. Sounds like she makes a point to respond to tattle conversations in the vlogs but not so much him. I highly doubt Mr “I’m the Man” could handle criticism and maybe stopped reading here, otherwise maybe more things would be addressed…maybe she’d be in therapy.

Reactions: 9
This voog was so disgusting it made me spit up grease. Too bad Jenn wasn't nearby so that I could do to her what I do to battle droids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn's 40th birthday wish is to get away from her husband and 2 kids. Why am I not surprised?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.