The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’ve heard it all now. Jenn can’t EVER play the aNxIeTy card again. If she suffers from anxiety I’ll eat my hat. And it’s blatantly obvious she just can’t bear to be around her kids. So O doesn’t sleep. Boo bleeping hoo. My middle son didn’t sleep through until he was 6, and he was a sleep walker and bed wetter. His big brother is 3 1/2 yrs older and his little brother is 21 months younger so I had 3 aged 5 and under. Guess what? I didn’t need a 3 night luxury stay away from my much loved family. It’s official now, she’s a fat, greedy, lazy, selfish witch and it’s out there for everyone to see. You’ll get yours Jenn, you’ll get yours 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
After Tim picked Jenn up, she said they would be checking into another hotel later that day for a couple of days. This time the whole family will be going.
Any ideas where they went for yet another family staycation?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t remember if it was when Tim went to California without her or when they hosted him at Coronado Springs for the Starcruiser preview…But I remember her bitching about how she has never slept away from him and how difficult it was… and now she chose 3 days away… Girl is so full of tit. I don’t know why it annoys me so much that people buy her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just started the “vid”

So what is this baby eating??? Most of his calories at this age should come from formula/breastmilk. She says he’s been up at night. What are they doing when he gets up? Spooning formula in his mouth?

Just in case she skims here….

THAT BABY NEEDS
24 OZ OF FORMULA A DAY MINIMUM
OR HIS BRAIN IS GONNA BE FUCKED UP.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow! She hates her miracle children. I feel mad that I was taken in by her lies in 2017.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
]
When she was doing the room tour, she pointed out a chair and said if Tim and the kids were with her, that chair is where she would be nursing the baby. So is she nursing him or are they spoon feeding him formula? She can’t keep the lies straight.
I was just about to bring this up! And she is so ecstatic that she can sit in it & not have the baby there!! Gross!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
After Tim picked Jenn up, she said they would be checking into another hotel later that day for a couple of days. This time the whole family will be going.
Any ideas where they went for yet another family staycation?
Hopefully a food addiction clinic or a bariatric surgery center.

She loves bravo but I don’t think Bravo is going to put “My 600lb bleep” on TV.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry, not finished yet. What about people who have full time jobs and a baby that doesn’t sleep? My grandson is just 2. He’s having bad nights atm and once he’s awake he’s awake for up to 4 hrs on a really bad night. But my son & daughter in law still have to get up and go to work in the city (of London) 5 bleeping days a week. What is she thinking? I’m keeping everything crossed that this is finally the nail in the coffin of The Tim (lying sack of crap) Tracker channel. They don’t deserve the tiniest bit of sympathy😡😡😡

Reactions: 28
My favorite part.

After she tells the viewer how she needs this time alone because of how tired she is... oh, and Tim too...

Jenn: "...maybe for your 41st...oh, that was this year..." [laughs]

Tim looks out the window in disgust and quietly mutters, "...maybe for my 42nd"

Then, he has the look on his face of someone who is quietly dying inside... and his "wife" laughs at her good fortune. 🥴

Jenn, once again, only caring about herself.
So much so, she doesn't even know how old her husband is, or that his birthday already passed this year.

Doesn't he look absolutely THRILLED here?

1702406476691.png

1702406527325.png

1702406546889.png

1702406570244.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She should have never had kids. She didn’t want kids. I believe she loves her kids. But she doesn’t like actually having them. Caring for them day in and day out.

All she wanted was her and Tim alone forever. She’s tearing up thinking about the babymoon in that room because it was the last time she was truly happy.

Reactions: 34
My favorite part.

After she tells the viewer how she needs this time alone because of how tired she is... oh, and Tim too...

Jenn: "...maybe for your 41st...oh, that was this year..." [laughs]

Tim looks out the window in disgust and quietly mutters, "...maybe for my 42nd"

Then, he has the look on his face of someone who is quietly dying inside... and his "wife" laughs at her good fortune. 🥴

Jenn, once again, only caring about herself.
So much so, she doesn't even know how old her husband is, or that his birthday already passed this year.

Doesn't he look absolutely THRILLED here?

View attachment 2625867
View attachment 2625873
View attachment 2625874
View attachment 2625877
He had this look during the TV vlog too. His tone was so bitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hopefully a food addiction clinic or a bariatric surgery center.

She loves bravo but I don’t think Bravo is going to put “My 600lb bleep” on TV.
Can you imagine her staying at the little crappy apartments I'm pretty sure Dr. Now or TLC ges a kickback on that show. There is no way. Seriosuly, I'm surprised she isn't larger than she is. That amount of food was ridiculous. And we didn't even see what her and her "friend" ate for dinner aside from too many appetizers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim seems so over her already when he’s picking her up. She lists off everything she did over the past 3 days. Then says, oh and I missed you guys. His only response “fancy”. I know she doesn’t do much at home, so her absence probably wasn’t too noticeable. But she’s clueless how chaotic his life is. I hope he had fun with the nanny during that time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She should have never had kids. She didn’t want kids. I believe she loves her kids. But she doesn’t like actually having them. Caring for them day in and day out.

All she wanted was her and Tim alone forever. She’s tearing up thinking about the babymoon in that room because it was the last time she was truly happy.
I think she’s a narcissist and only loves her kids because she sees them as an extension of herself.
I do agree though that she only ever wanted it to be her and Tim.
I think Tim loves the boys and cares for them but because Jackson isn’t the roller coaster buddy he was hoping for, he doesn’t care to take him to any theme parks, even age appropriate ones.

Part of what frustrates me when it comes to them is that they have the financial means and the time to give their kids the world. Instead, Jackson gets some piss poor balloons and a half assed banner for his birthday decorations. Tim put thought and money into making sure Jenn’s suite was decked out for her birthday but spent $2 on a ballon arch for Jackson.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Having a pool, and a little putting grass is not enough of a reason to drag your kids to a luxury hotel. There’s nothing else kid friendly about that hotel.
Jenn, you went there to ESCAPE your kids, that should tell you right there this isn’t a place for kids.

I love how throughout the video it was always “da BabIEs” then when it was time to buy something it turned into “getting Something for Jackson”
You can’t get something for “da BabIEs” Jenn?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She has said she is so happy to be there a 1/2 dozen times in the first 20 mins. She is so over the moon thrilled to be there without her children.

If she has to work, this is the perfect environment for her to work in… 🤢 it’s not her clutter full is tit office.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The kids were totally a status thing for them if even that. I think she wanted the larger house and got it on the premises they start trying for kids. She may have been ambivalent to it at the time, but I think she secretly regrets it. I think Dim wanted a mini me and didn't like what he got. Sometimes I occasionally think Dim still tries. He at least knows things about OG Buddy that Jenn doesn't-though that doesn't seem to take a lot.
---
Tim seems so over her already when he’s picking her up. She lists off everything she did over the past 3 days. Then says, oh and I missed you guys. His only response “fancy”. I know she doesn’t do much at home, so her absence probably wasn’t too noticeable. But she’s clueless how chaotic his life is. I hope he had fun with the nanny during that time.
I'm sure the Dick was over the moon to be Fill In Jenn.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.