The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dimmy was at Epcot during this while she was holing herself up in the hotel. So was the nanny working overtime with the boys. WTF. And this was filmed the same day of the Eet/Dick date videos.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I cannot watch this. I’ve heard enough. If something happened to Tim, Jenn gives me Casey Anthony vibes.

Also, food for thought. How would Jenn have reacted to Tim requesting time away from her and the kids for three days?

The same arguments she would have for him should apply to her. We all know Jenn would never allow it.

TIM, get your wife help. Normal mothers do not act like this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Mom of the year gets a solo trip!!!! So basically nothing in her day to day changed because someone else was caring for her kids and she gets to gorge herself endlessly. Sooooo deserved Jen, you work sooooo hard sitting on your arse clicking on your computer.

Reactions: 24
The same arguments she would have for him should apply to her. We all know Jenn would never allow it.

TIM, get your wife help. Normal mothers do not act like this.
This is an EXCELLENT point and you know she'd have a meltdown and wouldn't let him! Prove us wrong, Jennifer.

This just proves what many of us have said all along and I even said a few days' back. If Tim, God forbid for the sake of the kids, bit the dust tomorrow, she'd be driving her ass all over town (instantly no more anxiety!) and dropping the kids off on anyone who will take them. You'd see her then having "me" time down at Sephora shopping at DS without a care in the world until the $$$ dried up and she'd end up finding another pushover like Tim to take care of her.

This "solo" stay shows exactly that. She CAN function. She chooses to act like she can't to manipulate Tim and control the narrative.

Reactions: 36
Acting like she didn't pay for upgrades-including booze-when it's obvious that she did.
And the fake, over the top acting like she was surprised when she saw the champagne and the room. “Oh my gosh! What is this? What? What is this? Is this the right room?”
Trying to act like this was maybe an upgrade because she thinks she paid for a smaller room 🙄

The champagne she got is $125 for a bottle or $75 for a half bottle. The Waldorf isn’t giving free champagne like that as an upgrade to that sloppy looking ungrateful witch.
0C291F26-D3E4-41BB-B6CB-8F4057778111.jpeg
B597C321-1902-4D34-9883-2BE20E8E0102.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This is an EXCELLENT point and you know she'd have a meltdown and wouldn't let him! Prove us wrong, Jennifer.

This just proves what many of us have said all along and I even said a few days' back. If Tim, God forbid for the sake of the kids, bit the dust tomorrow, she'd be driving her ass all over town (instantly no more anxiety!) and dropping the kids off on anyone who will take them. You'd see her then having "me" time down at Sephora shopping at DS without a care in the world until the $$$ dried up and she'd end up finding another pushover like Tim to take care of her.

This "solo" stay shows exactly that. She CAN function. She chooses to act like she can't to manipulate Tim and control the narrative.
I think she'd attempt to vlog like her Mommy's day out vlog today and find that views would nose dive-probably wouldn't help she'd barely update. She'd probably find some poor stan to mooch off of. The kids likely would be sent off to boarding school if she could finagle it.
---
Lord WTF is wrong with this witch her breakfast alone is about three days worth of food. I guess she can't claim she's sharing it with someone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jenn wanted a staycation at the Waldorf Astoria because she wanted to watch her shows, sleep, read, eat, and relax. How is that different from any other day for Jenn?

Jenn doesn’t drink but Tim bought her an overpriced bottle of champagne for her birthday. Just admit you want to get wasted, Jenn.

She pretended to cry because the room was the same room they stayed in for J$’s baby moon. If it’s the same room they definitely requested it. Hey Trackers, we aren’t idiots.

Workaholic Jenn edited videos during her staycation. The Trackers don’t upload videos often but suddenly she needs to edit during her birthday staycation. That’s the one time a year she shouldn’t edit. It’s such a lie. She wanted to show us how hard she works for her fans.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Video sponsored by Aura Frames again.
Maybe that covered her booze expenses.
---

I think Nov. 24

@xmasbdaygirl, is this correct?
(thought both boys were born five days after a respective donor’s bday)
So since this was filmed the same night as the debut of the new Epcot firework show, we know she was there December 5th, right? Who is still celebrating their birthday 11 days after the fact?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Have not watched these two dingdongs in a WHILE but I just saw the new video recommended to me and decided to click. Her saying she was "nervous" without Tim is just her trying to keep up appearances with him that she is so meek and anxious, as other have said it is something she uses when it benefits her. If she gets to stay alone and get drunk and visit the spa without her children around she is suddenly no longer anxious. I have someone I know closely who suffers from anxiety and no way would she ever stay somewhere alone without her partner.

Reactions: 27
Dead Mommy rant now.... :rolleyes:yet still doesn't wear sunblock or gives a duck about her skin. She is giving herself a thumbs up for making it to 40. I guess breathing is an accomplishment....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim said Jenn flew by herself to visit a friend in the UK once. They try to pass Jenn off as being incapable of doing anything on her own but flying to another country alone requires some mental prowess.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Video sponsored by Aura Frames again.
Maybe that covered her booze expenses.
---

I think Nov. 24

@xmasbdaygirl, is this correct?
(thought both boys were born five days after a respective donor’s bday)
Yes, November 24th, it was Black friday this year, the same day they ditched the kids to go stuff their faces at EPCOT.

Here's what makes me sad about all this--J$ knows and understands what's going on. Mom's birthday wish was to get away from me and my brother.

This can go either way with the stans...I'm sure there will be a ton of OMG you deserve this soooooo much!!!! You work so hard!!!! I also think there will be a whole other side of stans who sit back and say WTF? I have 2-3-4 kids. I work a full time job outside the home. My husband works full time. I would never leave my kids to go stay alone at the bleeping Waldorf. It could backfire, because it really is tone deaf with the struggles people are having right now. People say they are out of touch with reality and I think this is pretty much over the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I go take the dogs for a walk and do a little work and come back 3 pages behind and think to myself, what could have happened? I see there's a new voog, and holy tit, she's soloing it at the WA? So she wants to spend her milestone birthday alone without the kids? I have no words for what she is anymore.

And I read a few comments and of course the Stans are all saying how much she deserves this.

This all just makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So Dim picks her up after her freedom flight from the kids and they are going to be checking into another hotel for another trip?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.