The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having not watched the video I am behind in understanding just what the Slackers purchased and what size it was.

View attachment 2625261View attachment 2625262View attachment 2625263View attachment 2625264

The “set for life” Slackers should have just paid to have it professionally mounted.

Next home vlog: “We now have a huge hole in our wall the size of Jenn!”

======

I did find this video, though, which I am currently watching.

See this guy actually talks about the TV and things that someone interested in this particular model would want to know. This is something the Bojos could have easily done, however, we got 37 minutes of Tim messing around with holes in the walls for what I would guess was 5-6 days, based on his outfit changes.

They did not actually mention any of this information, but they did for sure did NOT buy the Disney version of the TV. It seems to me like they bought the 75" model. We have no idea where they bought it, except it was a Black Friday sale. They did mention buying the teak frame directly from Samsung. They did not show any features of the TV at all, aside from 2 pieces of art...a fruit bowl and a winter scene. They didn't even mention that the art subscription is $5.99/month but you can buy specific collections/pieces individually. They suck.

I do think if they would have paid for the professional mounting service, someone would have still had to patch the walls, which is what a majority of this video is. The mounting part seemed relatively easy, it was the patch job that was a disaster. It should really have been called--our house is a disaster, we suck, here's Tim doing some drywall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How could they possibly educate their viewers about the TV they bought when they themselves don't know anything about it? They just saw shiny new expensive thing and bought it without any research. It's the Tracker way!

I hope that soap opera effect, which is usually turned on by default, creeps them out but they can't figure out how to turn it off. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the return at Anthro was those two over priced/ill fitting tshirts we saw her wear? She seems like the type of person to wear something, get it all sweaty and then return it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Glad to see that Oliver is getting more than itty bitty spoons of formula.
76DAEC55-5B39-4BB2-8B5F-0A1D310BFB38.jpeg
44D70FF2-EF09-4A0C-876F-7B8DCBCC59B2.jpeg

Still shouts of flexing and laziness on Ginn’s part!

Wouldn’t surprise me if we never see this product again (one and done, the Slacker way) in future home vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2625317View attachment 2625320

Wouldn’t surprise me if we never see this product again (one and done, the Slacker way) in future home vlogs.
Why tf is he getting 6m+ stuff? Doesn't baby food go 6m, 9m, 12m, then I think it's age 3 the next stage?

It's obviously been a while now as my neice is 3 in Jan but she was only ever on 6m stuff until she was 9m then put straight onto 9m an those types of pouches/jars were never really used as main meals, we had them for emergency's if we were running late an we were gonna miss her usual meal time or if she was teething badly an didn't want to chew, by 6m she was getting soft foods an by 9m she was starting to get mini meals which was the same food we were eating, those things aren't as great as just giving them actual chicken with veg, an unless he has a genuine problem he shouldn't still be on pureed stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow. Her ass is so enormous that she cannot pull her shirt down. It sits on the top of her ass like it is on a shelf. SIZE ALL THE WAY UP.

Are her pants just dragging along on the floor?

There is NO reason to be so damn slovenly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He also is a bleeping expert on gynecological topics- period tracking, pregnancy, labor and delivery. 🤢

There is no bigger turn off than Tim talking about Jenn’s lady bits and birth and labor. I’m so offended by his mansplaining. I just can’t deal.
---
I’m a stay at home mom. I wear leggings and tshirts and sweatshirts and hoodies most of the time. Jeans and a sweater or a blouse with boots feels dressy to me. However, there’s no earthly reason to leave the house like this. Even when I had a baby, I showered and fixed my hair and put on make up every day. Comfy clothes for sure, but I looked clean and not like I rolled out of bed. And guess what? I wasn’t filming myself and posting it to the internet for time and all eternity. 10 extra minutes a day and she could be camera ready. And we know she has the 10 minutes bc she’s never alone with the kids. She needs so much help in so many areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Didn't they make a whole deal about OG Buddy getting sick and projectile vomiting after he ate a bad pouch of something, and still send him to school while doing that, right before they went on their cruise? If it was so terrible you'd think no one in that house would be eating any of those for a good while.

Or maybe that never actually happened the way they told the story cuz lying is a second nature by now.

Reactions: 20
Didn't they make a whole deal about OG Buddy getting sick and projectile vomiting after he ate a bad pouch of something, and still send him to school while doing that, right before they went on their cruise? If it was so terrible you'd think no one in that house would be eating any of those for a good while.

Or maybe that never actually happened the way they told the story cuz lying is a second nature by now.
Ding ding ding ding ding!

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry and here I come again with another rant but that 'package' food for BB irks me to no end today. How the F** lazy are you that you can't even cut up some small bites and let him learn to feed himself. UGH!!!!!! :mad:
Or better yet - don't show this on YT. Maybe BB needs pureed food - I'm not there so I don't know but I'm betting it's more laziness on both Timmy and J4D's part bc it's all about them stuffing their faces and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about either of their miracle children. I just want to scream right now - it breaks my heart to see this.
Okay - hopefully I can stop thinking about this SH** and do my job today.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure why there’s all this surprise that they aren’t letting $ver feed himself at 9 mos. OG Buddy was well over 3 yrs before they let him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See this guy actually talks about the TV and things that someone interested in this particular model would want to know. This is something the Bojos could have easily done, however, we got 37 minutes of Tim messing around with holes in the walls for what I would guess was 5-6 days, based on his outfit changes.

They did not actually mention any of this information, but they did for sure did NOT buy the Disney version of the TV. It seems to me like they bought the 75" model. We have no idea where they bought it, except it was a Black Friday sale. They did mention buying the teak frame directly from Samsung. They did not show any features of the TV at all, aside from 2 pieces of art...a fruit bowl and a winter scene. They didn't even mention that the art subscription is $5.99/month but you can buy specific collections/pieces individually. They suck.

I do think if they would have paid for the professional mounting service, someone would have still had to patch the walls, which is what a majority of this video is. The mounting part seemed relatively easy, it was the patch job that was a disaster. It should really have been called--our house is a disaster, we suck, here's Tim doing some drywall.
If they got it off Amazon, it was $1,000 off for BF, but I’m not sure if they went that route.

Reactions: 5
My amazing mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly Friday. It makes me so mad at the Bojos for taking their beautiful children for granted. They need to be spending as much time as they can with them, not passing them off to a nanny. Life is way too bleeping short to be spending your time eating endless amounts of food and acting like idiots when you have the damn luxury to spend as much time as you can with your kids.
---
Why at 9 months isn't BB eating cheerios or small cut up pieces of food? I know these so called 'packets' they sell now are convenient and all but to me it's just laziness on their part. This poor baby is definitely not getting the nutrition he needs. That packet looked like astronaut food. Just saying....
I wonder if he doesn't have the fine motor skills for it, which he should have by now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why tf is he getting 6m+ stuff? Doesn't baby food go 6m, 9m, 12m, then I think it's age 3 the next stage?

It's obviously been a while now as my neice is 3 in Jan but she was only ever on 6m stuff until she was 9m then put straight onto 9m an those types of pouches/jars were never really used as main meals, we had them for emergency's if we were running late an we were gonna miss her usual meal time or if she was teething badly an didn't want to chew, by 6m she was getting soft foods an by 9m she was starting to get mini meals which was the same food we were eating, those things aren't as great as just giving them actual chicken with veg, an unless he has a genuine problem he shouldn't still be on pureed stuff
I have a 17 month old so my memory is pretty fresh on this. The age recommendation on the label varies by the company. I don’t think there is anything wrong with Oliver having pouch food labeled 6 months. What I think is wrong is that he is 9 months old and is only eating pouch food (if they were feeding him other things, we would know it.) At 9 months old, babies should be feeding themselves a lot of finger foods. We did baby led weaning with my son so at 6 months old he was even eating things like tender brisket and other soft meat.
I think whatever choking incident OG Buddy had really scared Tim and Jenn so they are feeding a nearly one year old nothing but purées and spoon fed formula. They could be giving him things like actual banana, avocado, pasta, scrambled eggs, etc
The pediatrician would be asking as well what foods he is eating. So they are either lying to Oliver’s doctor or not taking him in for regular appointments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry and here I come again with another rant but that 'package' food for BB irks me to no end today. How the F** lazy are you that you can't even cut up some small bites and let him learn to feed himself. UGH!!!!!! :mad:
Or better yet - don't show this on YT. Maybe BB needs pureed food - I'm not there so I don't know but I'm betting it's more laziness on both Timmy and J4D's part bc it's all about them stuffing their faces and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about either of their miracle children. I just want to scream right now - it breaks my heart to see this.
For real! I prepare more elaborate meals for my DOG every day than these two do for their own children!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2625317View attachment 2625320

I think that was her attempt at creating user generated content in hopes of being sponsored.
---
My amazing mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly Friday. It makes me so mad at the Bojos for taking their beautiful children for granted. They need to be spending as much time as they can with them, not passing them off to a nanny. Life is way too bleeping short to be spending your time eating endless amounts of food and acting like idiots when you have the damn luxury to spend as much time as you can with your kids.
---

I wonder if he doesn't have the fine motor skills for it, which he should have by now.
I’m so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is no bigger turn off than Tim talking about Jenn’s lady bits and birth and labor. I’m so offended by his mansplaining. I just can’t deal.
---

I’m a stay at home mom. I wear leggings and tshirts and sweatshirts and hoodies most of the time. Jeans and a sweater or a blouse with boots feels dressy to me. However, there’s no earthly reason to leave the house like this. Even when I had a baby, I showered and fixed my hair and put on make up every day. Comfy clothes for sure, but I looked clean and not like I rolled out of bed. And guess what? I wasn’t filming myself and posting it to the internet for time and all eternity. 10 extra minutes a day and she could be camera ready. And we know she has the 10 minutes bc she’s never alone with the kids. She needs so much help in so many areas.
I’m currently staying at home with my 17 month old son while my partner works 60 hours a week. I spend most of my day in oversized shirts and house shorts. There is not always a chance for me to shower every day. I will absolutely leave the house to go grocery shopping or run errands in sweats and a hoodie. But I am not an on camera YouTube personality.
If 60,000+ people were watching me on camera, I would make sure my hair was done, wear makeup and put some flattering outfits together.

I truly believe that Jenn thinks she looks amazing. She has Tim telling her she looks like Nicole Kidman and the Stans kissing her ass saying how good she looks. I think she strolls around like she is gods gift to Disney Springs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.