The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be happy for every other mom for doing such a self care birthday. Being a mom can be hard sometimes and sometimes you forget to take care for yourself. But well, I think Jenn just didn't want to stay home with "da babies" while tim was out at epcot....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't read a single post here yet since Jenn dropped this latest shitfest today, but I can't wait to catch up. 🤣

Two times in one week she was like... duck it, time to rile up all you HATERZ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm assuming they're checking into SoG after this vlog was filmed, right? Or am I way off? Their timeline is so screwy.

Reactions: 15
FRE back with another gem. How is the F does Jenn not know what her miracle child is into? I bet the nanny does.
---
Sending you much love @court2022. So sorry for your loss. I am late to the game.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm assuming they're checking into SoG after this vlog was filmed, right? Or am I way off? Their timeline is so screwy.
I think Shades of Green was filmed before Thanksgiving. They had mentioned it at some point saying they stayed there and the vid will come out when she gets to it. There weren't any holiday decorations up at the resort that I remember.

Reactions: 10
She got 3 plates at breakfast including items from the buffet and a la cart, plus multiple drinks. I don’t know how she can eat as much as she does.
E6B7A847-E6BD-4FC5-B55A-8F700B64F9FA.jpeg
9D54E530-FCB3-4E20-98D3-6D096AFADD61.jpeg
26D4F1EC-A161-48B8-8FF3-CCFE9B62723D.jpeg
6F9C52B5-9B50-4D8E-A296-7BE8A188D457.jpeg
E33DB238-3ABF-4E3F-838D-CD3BE2E67EC8.jpeg
13EDEE5D-B50C-470C-BE0A-2B34978EA2FC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ok. I just rushed here when I saw this vlog title and briefly scanned through it.

She can NEVER use the anxiety bullshit again.

She stayed there BY HERSELF.

It just proves what I've said all along. She can function on her own. She PRETENDS she can't.

HOW on earth the stans can't see it NOW that she's put up THIS vlog, I'll never bleeping understand. 🙄
---

Nov. 24th
I definitely won't be watching this one. I await the FRE version which hopefully goes for the jugular.

I imagine a lot of the comments in the Tracker's Jen Solo Birthday Vid will be "You go, sister girlfriend, you DESERVE it!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jen wants to relate to other moms so damn badly that she completely misses the point as to WHY mothers request solo time. I’m a stay at home mom and I am exhausted. Especially since my husband deploys all the time and works long hours. I don’t have family or a nanny, everything is done by me and me only. I don’t have a nanny caring for my kids in the day and a stay at home husband to do the night shift for me. It’s relentless, tiring. I make all the meals at home, I don’t pick up Disney food for several hundred dollars a week. Typical moms need a break. But considering she doesn’t do jack tit for her kids, her demand for this “break” because she’s a mom is completely unwarranted. Where is Tim’s break? Also, didn’t she also do this tit on the last cruise? Nanny was watching “da baby” and tim had Jackson in the pool all day. Jen was nowhere to be found unless it was time to eat. And the “ohhhh woooowwww is this the right room” GIRL PLEASE. Who are you fooling with this? We know exactly what you demanded of Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It looks like Jenn’s quest to become the biggest Disney YouTuber (i.e., even bigger than Adrian) is still on track.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who gives a rat’s buttocks about a part-time at best vlogger going on yet another high end staycation or vacation when that is all they do anyway?

Now if she did some solo-hike, or something not the norm it might be interesting. I would stunned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I said I wasn't going to watch, but I have it running while I'm answering some emails. So, she ordered room service and had dinner after Luminous. Luminous was at 9:30pm. She consumed the salad, salmon and cupcakes sometime around 10-10:30pm. She went to bed, got up and went immediately to breakfast at 10am and consumed all that food as well? The buffet closes in an hour but I don't think I'll eat for an hour, probably just a half hour. :ROFLMAO: Now she's going to the spa? Maybe I'm weird but I cannot imagine having someone massage me after consuming 4000 calories in 12 hours. I don't think I could consume that much food in 2 days, let alone 12 hours.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
When she was doing the room tour, she pointed out a chair and said if Tim and the kids were with her, that chair is where she would be nursing the baby. So is she nursing him or are they spoon feeding him formula? She can’t keep the lies straight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm barely 2 minutes in and already can't believe the things coming out of her selfish ass mouth. She wants this staycation so she can sleep? Da baby isn't sleeping through the night (duh, hunger) and it's been so hard on her....oh, and Tim too. So how does she handle it? Leaves Tim to deal with it all by himself (and nanny). Because I guess his lack of sleep is less important than hers. And who the duck is she kidding that she's not sleeping half the day away already while Tim gets Buddy up and ready for school?

At least Tim picked a trip that he could give the illusion that he wanted to spend time with his child.

Reactions: 29
Very sorry for your loss @court2022 💐

Jenn is just flat out disgusting. Those boys are going to see these videos and how disengaged she is towards them. Dim really should have just left her ass there and let her figure out how to pay and get anywhere…and then changed the locks. They’d be better off without her.
Funny that he couldn’t go to Cali to film for their LIVELIHOOD for a couple days, but she’s so entitled to do her own alone stay. Selfish whale. Wonder how many times she had to call to have her toilet plunged.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just cannot understand how Tim can sit there and listen to her list off all the things she wants to do. Like catching up on all her tv shows. witch, you can't even edit voogs or blow up balloons without watching tv. What do you possibly need to catch up on? And she wants to finish a book she started at Ah-lani. A year ago? Useless waste of a person.

Oh wait, maybe this is what Tim needs. 2 days away from her might be the best 2 days of his life. I hope he realizes life is so much better.

Reactions: 28
I cannot watch this. I’ve heard enough. If something happened to Tim, Jenn gives me Casey Anthony vibes.

Also, food for thought. How would Jenn have reacted to Tim requesting time away from her and the kids for three days?

The same arguments she would have for him should apply to her. We all know Jenn would never allow it.

TIM, get your wife help. Normal mothers do not act like this.
Wait, she was there for THREE DAYS??!! I'm speechless.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She gorges herself again on breakfast the 2nd morning. This time she has a bunch of bacon on it’s own AND in her omelette.
698FF56D-F2A0-4B16-88AA-F526483F2500.jpeg
1BAF47C0-EBD0-4500-BF64-4E7B29BCE441.jpeg
5E9B3866-1FF4-47BB-AC06-F007180477C4.jpeg
695DA619-0128-48DA-A3AB-6B320B52F0AC.jpeg
785DCFB2-1A72-4F28-810E-E507A3186548.jpeg
E3B41A54-C50B-4EBF-8958-1B0092613912.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.