The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My amazing mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly Friday. It makes me so mad at the Bojos for taking their beautiful children for granted. They need to be spending as much time as they can with them, not passing them off to a nanny. Life is way too bleeping short to be spending your time eating endless amounts of food and acting like idiots when you have the damn luxury to spend as much time as you can with your kids.
---

I wonder if he doesn't have the fine motor skills for it, which he should have by now.
sorry for your loss - sending prayers your way 📿

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m the last 24 hours, four different theme park vloggers (the only one I recognize is PC Dev) have filmed and uploaded Epic Universe construction updates while The Trackers filmed and uploaded *checks notes* a 35 minute TV installation.

Not that I necessarily want to watch Tim point out construction updates, just pointing out how far they have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ginn's 40th Birthday Spectacular Vlog is live.
---
LMAFO

Ginn flat out admitting they are dirty liars about how they kept having "babymoon" trips and how it was supposed to be a one and done thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
See this guy actually talks about the TV and things that someone interested in this particular model would want to know. This is something the Bojos could have easily done, however, we got 37 minutes of Tim messing around with holes in the walls for what I would guess was 5-6 days, based on his outfit changes.

They did not actually mention any of this information, but they did for sure did NOT buy the Disney version of the TV. It seems to me like they bought the 75" model. We have no idea where they bought it, except it was a Black Friday sale. They did mention buying the teak frame directly from Samsung. They did not show any features of the TV at all, aside from 2 pieces of art...a fruit bowl and a winter scene. They didn't even mention that the art subscription is $5.99/month but you can buy specific collections/pieces individually. They suck.

I do think if they would have paid for the professional mounting service, someone would have still had to patch the walls, which is what a majority of this video is. The mounting part seemed relatively easy, it was the patch job that was a disaster. It should really have been called--our house is a disaster, we suck, here's Tim doing some drywall.
I am thinking they got it at Walmart. I just Googled Samsung TV Black Friday sale and there were several articles like this that talked about the various sales that were going on. I could easily see Dimmy Googling it and thinking he was super smart for seeing said sale and then one click buying it.

Reactions: 7
---
LMAFO

Ginn flat out admitting they are dirty liars about how they kept having "babymoon" trips and how it was supposed to be a one and done thing.
Yea, I'm gonna pass on this one. Less than two minutes in, Jenn's birthday wish is to escape her family? Your miracle children that you were told were NEVER going to happen? To sleep? She doesn't deserve the children that she has. She really, truly is a piece of tit.

Listen, I get it, most moms dream of a night alone...but she doesn't work an actual job, doesn't take care of her children AT ALL and has a bleeping nanny. She sickens me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
@court2022, so very sorry for your loss!
Sounds like she was a very special lady.

I think that was her attempt at creating user generated content in hopes of being sponsored.
More like a 🖕to Tattle for pointing out that Oliver is the color of a pumpkin!

Yes, at 9 months I don’t understand why he is only eating puréed food and why his milestones aren’t mentioned in passing in all their home blogs.

( please no diatribe about his privacy.
They blew past that at his birth. And monetized THIS close up)
8B2FB09F-BA31-493F-9648-25009E802074.png

And this is the face of a distraught mother at the bedside of her just over 24 hour old newborn son in the NICU. Whom neither parent donor accompanied in the ambulance ride to the hospital that has the NICU.
F650179C-44D1-4D14-BB6F-2468192056A2.png

A blank, disconnected, unemotional, dispassionate face with no red puffy eyes from crying.

I strongly suspect that because Oliver was raised exclusively as a “container baby” that his physical and mental development is delayed and he is not meeting the usual baby milestones.

Plus all their hang ups about/with Jackson are dictating their view and treatment of Oliver.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
More like a 🖕to Tattle for pointing out that Oliver is the color of a pumpkin!

Yes, at 9 months I don’t understand why he is only eating puréed food and why his milestones aren’t mentioned in passing in all their home blogs.

( please no diatribe about his privacy.
They blew past that at his birth. And monetized THIS close up)
View attachment 2625567

And this is the face of a distraught mother at the bedside of her just over 24 hour old newborn son in the NICU. Whom neither parent donor accompanied in the ambulance ride to the hospital that has the NICU.
View attachment 2625583
A blank, disconnected, unemotional, dispassionate face with no red puffy eyes from crying.

I strongly suspect that because Oliver was raised exclusively as a “container baby” that his physical and mental development is delayed and he is not meeting the usual baby milestones.

Plus all their hang ups about/with Jackson are dictating their view and treatment of Oliver.
God she looks thinner and healthier immediately post partum versus now. Her face has become ridiculously distorted in the past few months.

Ugh, debating even watching the latest one. I probably will for snark but lord....

Reactions: 15
According to the new video, Oliver isn't sleeping through. Poor kid is probably awake with hunger pangs!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Another hotel stay?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

A SOLO stay at the Waldorf Astoria at that??!!
(tell me you hate your miracle children and life, without telling me you hate your children)

Thank you in advance for those bored enough to slog through this egocentric menusha that Ginn requires most days and posts the talking points on TL.

🤔 are the “set for life” Slackers pinching their pennies now?

Tim’s 40th birthday celebration was the bucket list DCL Fantasy Roy O Disney Suite.
(With accompanying nanny…cost: $30 - 32K)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You know she’s drinking that fizz
Yeah, pretty sure this was Mommy wants to get drunk 40th. Ugh, and no way she was actually upgraded to the same bleeping room as one of their various babymoons. I don't know how this is fifty minutes long. Also, what happened to going on every trip with the babies? What a bleeping sad way to spend your birthday.

• Heart
So Jenn can actually stay by herself and function just fine. She just doesn’t want anything to do with her two kids.
Sadly, the Stan’s will defend this saying she is a hard working mother entitled to a couple of days off.
Can someone refresh my memory when her actual birthday is? I know it’s in November so they have been sitting on this vlog for a couple of weeks now. Yet another home vlog and no theme park content uploaded.

• Sad
  • Wow
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When Tim drops Jenn off at the hotel, she tells him she is nervous because she won’t be with him. He asks if it’s because he is the one who usually handles hotel check ins. She says it’s because she will miss him. She does not say she will miss him and the kids. Just that she will miss Tim.
We know she doesn’t give a flying duck about her kids but how do the Stans not see that?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Ok. I just rushed here when I saw this vlog title and briefly scanned through it.

She can NEVER use the anxiety bullshit again.

She stayed there BY HERSELF.

It just proves what I've said all along. She can function on her own. She PRETENDS she can't.

HOW on earth the stans can't see it NOW that she's put up THIS vlog, I'll never bleeping understand. 🙄
---
Can someone refresh my memory when her actual birthday is? I know it’s in November so they have been sitting on this vlog for a couple of weeks now. Yet another home vlog and no theme park content uploaded.
Nov. 24th

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.