The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Buddy look like his hair is all sweaty or wet? Usually he looks like that after he's had a meltdown.
Exactly. He never looks that sweaty when they drag him all over the parks. I call shenanigans. Also, I am wondering if the second bouncy house was just for Buddy to exclusively use as a way to prevent a meltdown. It seems like something they'd do.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And Why the need to fill every single crevice with tit. You don’t need to put something on every single wall, and in every single corner Their home is soooo cluttered

I know I’m about to contradict what I just said 🤭🤭🤭 but I think a thin Christmas tree in that corner by the tv would be ok! The house is Big enough to have more than one tree Jennifer. My place is like half of theirs and I have more than one tree. ( I might have more than 2 trees 🤭) but it’s temporary, and still isn’t cluttered

Reactions: 12
What a sad bday party for the little guy. He and Da Baby deserve so much better, like involved, loving parents who won't die of diabetes and/or heart disease in 10, 15 years' time.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. He never looks that sweaty when they drag him all over the parks. I call shenanigans. Also, I am wondering if the second bouncy house was just for Buddy to exclusively use as a way to prevent a meltdown. It seems like something they'd do.
Maybe he fell in the non-fenced-in pool

edit: I hope he didn’t, but with those 2 nitwits, it’s certainly possible.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a sad bday party for the little guy. He and Da Baby deserve so much better, like involved, loving parents who won't die of diabetes and/or heart disease in 10, 15 years' time.
I'm glad he got one though and hope he didn't recognize that they should have done him better.

Reactions: 13
Well, I guess that now explains the requirement for fifty portions of pizza - ten for the party guests and forty for Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So there were two Cars cakes from Publix. They got the cheaper out of the two. For four bucks more they could've put a bleeping Jackson Storm on his cake. Funny, when it comes to things they budget. Honestly, I call suspect with him being that sweaty and the other kids looking reasonable presentable in that photo-grant it they blurred their faces (shocking). But I think there was more to the story than they were saying there especially since they mentioned it.
Jackson Storm is on both those cakes. The decorations are the same, the difference is the shape of the cake.

Source : I'm a cake decorator and can do that Cars cake in my sleep.

Reactions: 15
if they had any creativity at all they could have gotten 2 or more regular bday cakes from their beloved Publix and placed a few Hot Wheels on the top of the cake - of course they would have to be new cars and you could have placed parchment paper first to prevent the cake and the cars mixing together. But then again, this is for J$, so the 2 selfish morons don't care or want to care about it at all.
We say it all too often on these threads but it is so true - these 2 boys deserve so much more.

These same people upgraded their TV frame (only the lord knows why) and they made sure to mention it at least 2 times to make sure the world knows they paid extra
But couldn’t upgrade the sons cake

I’m glad Jackson seemed to have enjoyed himself, but one of these days, their lack of putting in effort is going to catch up to them.

Was it just me but did anybody else have 5 “commercial breaks” that couldn’t be skipped for almost a minute that contained at least 4-5 commercials in each break? Is that something they set up??? I immediately went to an ATW video after and his commercials are skippable after 5 seconds.
---
They were so worried about bugs coming through the exposed holes in the wall…it’s the Ft Pampers mice they have to worry about!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Was it just me but did anybody else have 5 “commercial breaks” that couldn’t be skipped for almost a minute that contained at least 4-5 commercials in each break? Is that something they set up??? I immediately went to an ATW video after and his commercials are skippable after 5 seconds.
---
They were so worried about bugs coming through the exposed holes in the wall…it’s the Ft Pampers mice they have to worry about!
They control the ad breaks, how many ads in each and whether or not you can skip ads. I watch with an ad blocker so I can’t tell how many ads they put in. 😉 I wouldn’t watch them at all if they got credit for my ad watching.

Omg so much bragging about the teak frame for the TV. Who cares. Your house looks like tit because you are slobs. The TV frame isn’t going to make a difference.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And 4 years old is absolute perfect age for a lot of the holiday offerings in the Orlando area. There is so much more than going looping at The Fort. J$ would absolutely love ICE and they even have snow tubing there. He also would love Grinchmas at Universal and the Macys parade there, especially if he's into Spongebob like Jenn says. They have the giant Spongebob balloon in that parade. It's all very sad really, because seeing the joy in a kid when they see all the holiday stuff is one of the things that makes being a parent so amazing. They suck as parents, my heart breaks for those kids.
They have a huge Christmas celebration right in Lake Nona. I’m sure they won’t go because they won’t be sponsored

Reactions: 10
I think I got through like answering 24 emails and this bleeping voog isn't over yet. Then I got interrupted by a colleague wanting to do a huddle on Slack so I paused it and now I'm dying because this is what it paused on:
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 11.39.45 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I wish it was only 25 minutes. The whole vlog is 47 minutes with 34 of those minutes all about installing the TV. I skipped ahead through most of it but why would they think anyone wants to see Tim spend over half an hour installing a tv?
Because… Eamon & Bec… Tyler & Todd…

never an original thought
---
I think I got through like answering 24 emails and this bleeping voog isn't over yet. Then I got interrupted by a colleague wanting to do a huddle on Slack so I paused it and now I'm dying because this is what it paused on:
View attachment 2624163

Those bangs! Oh how I love her hair stylist 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.