The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I got through like answering 24 emails and this bleeping voog isn't over yet. Then I got interrupted by a colleague wanting to do a huddle on Slack so I paused it and now I'm dying because this is what it paused on:
View attachment 2624163

Not a day over 25!

She is so bloated. All that high sodium, greasy fast food is not helping her out at all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They shared a photo of Jackson with his cake (and they did censor the other kids faces) but look what Jenn wore to the birthday party:
View attachment 2623851

Those short shorts that she bought as part of their family Halloween costume. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder who took this photo though. Mike? Another parent?
why does J$ ‘ hair look all sweaty/dirty?
---
Dimmy goes on & on why orange is better- the spots are bigger, it’s easier to get in & out of- blah, blah, blah.
Jennbo calls him a crotchety old man, which might accurate. Says the lazy woman who just realized Lime is closer to everything.
Looks like curtain bangs are no longer a thing. ( neither is good taste)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's just so hard to look at. It doesn't get any better.
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.02.14 PM.png

What are these, skinny khakis? Did he borrow Ginn's pants from a decade ago? Did Dicky Nick pick these out for him? And why does Ginn film like she's experiencing a 8.9 magnitude earthquake? Those foot tattoos are seriously so bleeping nasty looking.
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.02.58 PM.png

Ginn: "SALT IS BAD!"
Also Ginn:
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.10.19 PM.png

It looks like she's wearing her finest gray sweatpants to go shopping/muckbanging at DS.
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.14.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.15.20 PM.png

I can't believe she wore those fugly checkered booty shorts that look like underwear to her kid's birthday party.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
if they had any creativity at all they could have gotten 2 or more regular bday cakes from their beloved Publix and placed a few Hot Wheels on the top of the cake - of course they would have to be new cars and you could have placed parchment paper first to prevent the cake and the cars mixing together. But then again, this is for J$, so the 2 selfish morons don't care or want to care about it at all.
We say it all too often on these threads but it is so true - these 2 boys deserve so much more.
Oh, you mean like this? That's too much work for Jenn and she would have missed precious seconds of RHOBH reruns.
IMG_20200509_125310.jpg

(it took me all of 5 seconds to put those cars on top)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All that money they spend daily an they couldn't have went out an got one of those fancy cakes like an actual car shaped one decorated as the one he likes, honestly sad

Reactions: 15
All that money they spend daily an they couldn't have went out an got one of those fancy cakes like an actual car shaped one decorated as the one he likes, honestly sad
That requires planning. At Publix you can get them with much less notice.

Reactions: 12
They couldn't spend extra cash on a nice, fancy cake, but Jenn was wanting to buy this dress...if only she had some place to wear it, she says.

Jenn--please go find yourself some girlfriends to go shopping with. Tim isn't your ideal shopping buddy. If possible, they should be plus sized or be aware of what plus sized people should wear. This dress isn't it. You literally look like trash every single day. What would make you gravitate towards this dress? The $248 price tag?

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 3.44.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 3.44.40 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, this is what the people want! he travel bloggers who go out and film all aspects of Orlando putting out a two week old home vlog focusing on hanging a TV. Grade A content! They definitely aren't subscribed to see Universal, Sea World Legoland, ICE, Mount Dora christmas lights, Santa's wonderland village, etc. No, we want to see two idiots putting together a mediocre birthday party for their miracle child.

And she knows about the Lime garage, they've parked there a hundred times over the year's. Just another white lie to seem dumb as hell.

This is what genuinely perplexes me. WHY does she want to come across as dumb?

Reactions: 11
Feel bad for Jackson I remember when I had parties for my birthday when I was growing up it always had a theme. Like my mom would get me a Hannah Montana cake because it matched the theme. I also remember I had a high school musical cake because it matched the theme I had. I do not get why as parents they could not of gotten Jackson a car themed cake they have the money for it. It just makes me sad that Tim and Jen have money but they only spend money on themselves and barely spend money on their kids.

Reactions: 12
I think I got through like answering 24 emails and this bleeping voog isn't over yet. Then I got interrupted by a colleague wanting to do a huddle on Slack so I paused it and now I'm dying because this is what it paused on:
View attachment 2624163

Even though she's ugly on the inside, I try so hard not to make fun of her outside. But Jesus Harold Christ! This looks like my mom cut her bangs in a dark room with round-tip plastic scissors. And her glasses remind me of the free pair you'd get from Lenscrafters in the 1980s BOGO sale. You had ten pairs to choose from and they were all ungodly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In these pictures, she’s doing the same weird jaw thing that J does. Maybe it’s from the pacifier teeth causing TMJ.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.