The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This voog is bloody awful.
---
Why buy a bouncy castle that only 3 kids can go on rather than hire a big one?

Reactions: 16
The last 10 min is at DS to eat at DLux burger., Jennbo is shocked how close the Lime garage is & is big mad they have been walking from the Orange garage all this time. She is so lazy
---

I only stopped to listen to the banter between them. There are some attitudes.
That’s what I did too lol.

Jenn is so stupid. She mentioned that the tv’s were free because the previous home owner didn’t want to move them so they came with the house and to her that means they were free. Tim corrects her saying they paid for the tvs (as part of the cost of buying the home) and Jenn doubles down and says they were free. Tim says “ok.” You can tell he didn’t agree with her. She’s trying to do that whole “girl math” thing that’s all over social media but she just sounds stupid not cute or quirky.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Crazy question: Why wouldn't you paint the entire wall when you are painting half of it already, the TV isn't installed yet and have all the supplies right there at that time? Tim says: Eventually we are going to get this whole wall painted anyway. What's wrong with right now?

And the TV not centered on the wall would drive me insane.

Jenn suggesting to Tim that he should get into the drywall business makes me think, even if she was kind of joking (she didn't seem like it), they are discussing a future career path.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They shared a photo of Jackson with his cake (and they did censor the other kids faces) but look what Jenn wore to the birthday party:
B90C9A02-18C6-4BAF-950F-50514F48BCE7.jpeg

Those short shorts that she bought as part of their family Halloween costume. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder who took this photo though. Mike? Another parent?

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If there were 20 kids at the party...how did they decide who did and did not get a goody bag. Because those are "all" the goody bags for the party....and that's not 20 goody bags.

I don't know why they would lie about the number of people in attendance, but it went from we need pizza for 50 people coming to our party...to there were 20 kids and 20 parents and siblings. I see about 10-12 goody bags.

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.00.50 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The thumbnail photo though ….. without wishing to cause offence it looks like the put their son in a bleeping gif mask😡😡😡😡😡there are so many weirdos out there this is not cool stop putting your kids out there like this 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
At the end of the vlog, Jenn says they included a lot of the tv installation in this vlog because she felt it was very reminiscent of the old Tim Tracker videos when Tim was always doing handyman stuff around the house.
I know we talk about that here on tattle so I’m wondering if she made a 30+ minute vlog to try and show they haven’t changed that Tim still does work around the house.

I also agree with @xmasbdaygirl that Jenn suggesting to Tim that he should get into the drywall business is probably something they discussed he can do should the YouTube gravy train come to an end.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They shared a photo of Jackson with his cake (and they did censor the other kids faces) but look what Jenn wore to the birthday party:
View attachment 2623851

Those short shorts that she bought as part of their family Halloween costume. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder who took this photo though. Mike? Another parent?
Omg, omg OMFG!! Those short are so far up her cooch!! She wore those shorts to her kids birthday? They look like boy short underwear!
If the parents at the school didn’t know then, they know now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No Tim, you cannot just build cool things for retail stores. I know someone who does that and he went to a 4-year design college in NYC and then became a general contractor and licensed carpenter. Now he has a very cool job that combines carpentry and art, but it took him at least 8 years to get there. Stick to your windmill costumes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.