The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Our kid is obesessed with Hot Wheels!!'

Get him a Cars cake for his birthday.
Jenn didn’t even know he likes Paw Patrol now. When discussing what Jackson might want as a theme for his party next year, Tim said Jackson is really into Paw Patrol right now. Jenn responds by saying “is he?” Tim goes on to say the kids at school got him into it.

I still don’t understand how this cow has
no idea what her children are up to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Jenn didn’t even know he likes Paw Patrol now. When discussing what Jackson might want as a theme for his party next year, Tim said Jackson is really into Paw Patrol right now. Jenn responds by saying “is he?” Tim goes on to say the kids at school got him into it.

And she was genuinely surprised by it. She didn't have a clue. Tim described all the details about the game they play at school and she had absolutely no idea. How does this happen? It's not like she's away at work for 12 hours a day. She's really just not into having kids. It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
the state of that house would make me insane. And to think they paid all that $$$ to organize the office which is now become another 'storage unit' for them. They have more storage units then home space (the office / the living room / the kitchen / the garage) - it's time to get rid of some of the junk you 2 morons - especially when you have young children around. UGH!!!!!

And as for J4D's not knowing about J$ and Paw Patrol - shame, shame, shame on you J4D's - that just shows how much you really don't care about either of your children. But throw up another thumbnail with you hugging them both or planting fake kisses on them - you suck you fake B***.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This is not a cake that serves 50 people....

Screenshot 2023-12-11 124511.png

And I count 10 goodie bags....

Screenshot 2023-12-11 124821.png

So they most definitely exaggerated (lied) about the party...are any of us shocked by this? #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The last 10 min is at DS to eat at DLux burger., Jennbo is shocked how close the Lime garage is & is big mad they have been walking from the Orange garage all this time. She is so lazy
---

I only stopped to listen to the banter between them. There are some attitudes.
I definitely can't watch any of this, but it is pretty hilarious to learn she didn't know about the Lime garage. They have lived in Orlando how long? And they are at Disney Springs all the time.

Reactions: 18

It just proves to me that the trackers only talk to one another when the camera’s rollling

• Sad
Reactions: 19
And she was genuinely surprised by it. She didn't have a clue. Tim described all the details about the game they play at school and she had absolutely no idea. How does this happen? It's not like she's away at work for 12 hours a day. She's really just not into having kids. It's so sad.
I thought the same thing about how she doesn’t know tit about her kids and she’s home all bleeping day. Tim also must not share anything with her either as far as what the kids are up to. Probably because he knows she doesn’t care. It’s sad.
My partner has been working 60 hours a week (he’s a truck driver but is home daily) and he still knows everything going on with our 17 month old. I share every detail of our day. What our son ate, what toys he played with, what words he was saying, everything. Jenn is such a selfish witch. I think Tim wanted kids and she didn’t.

Also, no Oliver appearance in this vlog. I bet she read the Tattle comments about his yellow appearance and didn’t want to show him at all.

Reactions: 20
I definitely can't watch any of this, but it is pretty hilarious to learn she didn't know about the Lime garage. They have lived in Orlando how long? And they are at Disney Springs all the time.
Dimmy goes on & on why orange is better- the spots are bigger, it’s easier to get in & out of- blah, blah, blah.
Jennbo calls him a crotchety old man, which might accurate. Says the lazy woman who just realized Lime is closer to everything.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Dimmy goes on & on why orange is better- the spots are bigger, it’s easier to get in & out of- blah, blah, blah.
Jennbo calls him a crotchety old man, which might accurate. Says the lazy woman who just realized Lime is closer to everything.
I wonder if Tim and Jenn have ever parked at the Grapefruit Garage. I did that once and will never do it again!
---
What the duck is he wearing
It looks like TPD got all excited on Tim's shirt when he saw those tight, skin colored "nude" pants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was confused about the cake. One video she said they were getting the cake made
One video they were at Publix ordering cake/cupcakes for the class

it was like she alluded to having a custom cake made.
Makes me wonder if they had a misunderstanding with the baker or Jenn lying again and forgetting what she lies about.

they did the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM for his party. Those balloons were pitiful. The garland was waaaaay too small for the wall. The .97 cent 12 inch #4 balloon was embarrassing. They could’ve gotten a 48 inch balloon for like $6. And the witch had the nerve to act like it came from Walmart so not to expect much. Nah, that’s all you Jenn, it looks like tit bc of you.
The bar set up was awful.
I hope they at least added some decorations to the back yard. They didn’t film it, but when have they not at least filmed a before or filmed while setting up.
She probably used that same summer table cloth she uses for all occasions. You can take the people out ghetto, or “not so nice part of town” but you can’t take the ghetto out people I guess.
I think all of the kids that were around the table are all that showed up.
ETA: I am coming down so hard bc this is the same witch that snickered at $10 ears. At least the parents that buys the $10 not real ears put in more bleeping effort.
her anthropology shirt cost more than that whole party.
I know it’s not about costs, but with these 2 fuckers, they don’t get a pass.
They could’ve given me a budget of $100 and I would’ve made that party come to life.
I may not be able to afford a multiple 50K cruise, but trust I know how to make something out of nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The weekend of the birthday party which was the weekend after Thanksgiving…so this vlog is over ten days old? Lol
Yes, this is what the people want! he travel bloggers who go out and film all aspects of Orlando putting out a two week old home vlog focusing on hanging a TV. Grade A content! They definitely aren't subscribed to see Universal, Sea World Legoland, ICE, Mount Dora christmas lights, Santa's wonderland village, etc. No, we want to see two idiots putting together a mediocre birthday party for their miracle child.

And she knows about the Lime garage, they've parked there a hundred times over the year's. Just another white lie to seem dumb as hell.

Reactions: 17
(I know pantos are a UK thing but I don't know if you all have a equivalent)
I can't speak for the rest of the US. I am 60ish miles south of Washington DC. A cross between rural and some build up (we have a couple Walmarts, Target and other stuff. So not totally rural. But we do have Amish and lots of farmland (alot of rednecky or what us Southern Maryland people call SMIBS (Southern Maryland In-Breds)).

On saying that, a lot of the High Schools and local theatre (which we are cultured enough to have around here even with the redneck type people) do more holiday type shows. The HS closest to me (about 10 minutes away) did a theatre version of "Elf" this year. The amateur theatre groups in the past have done theatre versions of "A Christmas Story" or classics like Scrooge. So not panto per se. But they do "something" for the holiday's.

I do miss a good panto when I lived in the UK. The local theatre in Harrogate (North Yorks.) always did a good job every year.

Vlog related comment. Another zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssstttttttt. I could not get through another one. How are we supposed to hate watch if us hate watchers can't even get though a few minutes, LOL.

Reactions: 7
How does she not know about this garage?! They eat and shop incessantly. I’m 2000 miles away and I don’t rent a car when I’m there and I know about it. She really is a moron. They should be so embarrassed about who they’ve become…but likely aren’t. 2nd hand embarrassment for those shorts. Eek. If they weren’t the laughing stock of the school because of the windmill, they certainly will be now.

They just opened a raising canes near me…does anyone here need me to go film it?! 🤣

In Saturday we hosted a Friendsgiving and had 50 people, 28 adults and 22 kids. My house was spotless, I made 2 whole boneless hams, garlic green beans and real mashed potatoes all from scratch while others brought various things and afterwards we cleaned and you’d never know we had that many people here. My house isn’t small, but it’s certainly not as big as theirs but we managed it totally fine with planning. She could NEVER.

Last edited:
So there were two Cars cakes from Publix. They got the cheaper out of the two. For four bucks more they could've put a bleeping Jackson Storm on his cake. Funny, when it comes to things they budget. Honestly, I call suspect with him being that sweaty and the other kids looking reasonable presentable in that photo-grant it they blurred their faces (shocking). But I think there was more to the story than they were saying there especially since they mentioned it.

Also, what a bleeping waste of money when it came to that TV. I'm assuming it's this one not sure if he ever mentioned the size but I'm going with the largest since this is the Trackers we are talking about.

• Wow
I also agree with @xmasbdaygirl that Jenn suggesting to Tim that he should get into the drywall business is probably something they discussed he can do should the YouTube gravy train come to an end.
I vote for patio design and appliance installation!
---
It's like she not only doesn't spend any time with them, she actively avoids them. It's probably the most activity she ever does.
---
This is not a cake that serves 50 people....
It serves 20 people or one adult Bojo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Buddy look like his hair is all sweaty or wet? Usually he looks like that after he's had a meltdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.