The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ would have loved this cake. It even has a loop de loop. He likes those. :confused:
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.26.57 PM.png

Damn, they just suck. They supposedly have all the money in the world...all they had to do was google Hot Wheels cake for his Hot Wheels party.

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.27.18 PM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So there were two Cars cakes from Publix. They got the cheaper out of the two. For four bucks more they could've put a bleeping Jackson Storm on his cake. Funny, when it comes to things they budget. Honestly, I call suspect with him being that sweaty and the other kids looking reasonable presentable in that photo-grant it they blurred their faces (shocking). But I think there was more to the story than they were saying there especially since they mentioned it.

Also, what a bleeping waste of money when it came to that TV. I'm assuming it's this one not sure if he ever mentioned the size but I'm going with the largest since this is the Trackers we are talking about.
So did they only purchase a 1/4 sheet cake?

3255A650-6114-4A11-BF7E-F7E87054A323.jpeg

Reactions: 3
They couldn't spend extra cash on a nice, fancy cake, but Jenn was wanting to buy this dress...if only she had some place to wear it, she says.

Jenn--please go find yourself some girlfriends to go shopping with. Tim isn't your ideal shopping buddy. If possible, they should be plus sized or be aware of what plus sized people should wear. This dress isn't it. You literally look like trash every single day. What would make you gravitate towards this dress? The $248 price tag?

View attachment 2624322View attachment 2624327
And this outfit would highlight her back fat & thunder thighs. Not a good choice.

Reactions: 10
Dimmy goes on & on why orange is better- the spots are bigger, it’s easier to get in & out of- blah, blah, blah.
Jennbo calls him a crotchety old man, which might accurate. Says the lazy woman who just realized Lime is closer to everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was it just me but did anybody else have 5 “commercial breaks” that couldn’t be skipped for almost a minute that contained at least 4-5 commercials in each break? Is that something they set up??? I immediately went to an ATW video after and his commercials are skippable after 5 seconds.
---
They were so worried about bugs coming through the exposed holes in the wall…it’s the Ft Pampers mice they have to worry about!
YouTube changed some of its ad policies at the beginning of November. The content creator can no longer control if the ads at the beginning & end of a video are skippable. They can choose where the ads are during the video & whether they are skippable or not. People think YouTube will take all this “control” away in a few months. So, we will see.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m glad they celebrated Jackson’s birthday this year, but holy tit did they phone it in. Pick a bleeping theme and stick with it. Is it a Pixar Cars theme? Hot wheels? Why is there only one pathetic paper Hot Wheels Banner taped to the wall? Custom cake? Not really. That’s the basic catalog cake And it isn’t even big enough. They needed a half sheet cake not 1/4.
Everyone circled around Jackson at their table with 4 chairs. Where did 40 people eat their cake?

Now, I would say, like Jenn, that this is his first real birthday party, but, I recollect his first birthday and how it was themed and felt special.

Also, Jenn, stop complaining about your $2 decoration. You get what you pay for.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm leaning towards a 1/2 sheet looking at the amount of space there is to write. It can be pretty tight to write on a 1/4th sheet, the designers of these cakes often forget that's a thing people like.
---
I agree, 1/2 sheet. This photo on the Publix website is most likely the 1/4 sheet.
1/2 sheet serves 35-40. J$ cake is has a lot of extra room on it compared to the Publix ad.

The real question is--what about the 47 donuts left over from Thanksgiving?

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.49.24 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.51.55 PM.png

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched yet, but what happened to the brown paper bags with checkered flags that egg and sperm donor were making in another vlog? Were those for his class? It looks like different plastic ones in the picture.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched yet, but what happened to the brown paper bags with checkered flags that egg and sperm donor were making in another vlog? Were those for his class? It looks like different plastic ones in the picture.
Those were for school. They were working hard the night before to get them all done because planning ahead is difficult. Birthdays just sneak right up on you when you don't understand how a calendar works.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Glad to see Jenn protecting the identity of Jackson’s classmates. She knows how to block faces… interesting…

I guess this would be too much work while filming other people’s children in bathing suits at pools/splash pads?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tim’s shirt says “dad’s little buddy” which I will say is cute that he had that made and wore it for the party whereas Jenn put on a short pair of unflattering shorts instead. (If she wants to wear super short shorts, that’s her business but wearing them to a kids party doesn’t seem practical)
14691ED5-F7DC-43B9-B7F1-4CD9B57BDFD7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.