The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buddy being in school is definitely messing them up big time because Jenn refuses to do dropoff or pickup. I am glad they are keeping him in school, I didn’t think they would last this long. I have no idea how they cope once they have two kids in school and activities. And then anything out of the ordinary becomes this big deal that seems to suck up their whole week (Halloween, birthday party, windmill day).

And then, on top, they have created a situation where they need two adults to put the kids to bed. Absolute insanity. It’s fine if they want to lie down with Buddy once in a while, but he also needs to learn that there are some nights he needs to go to sleep himself.

Add in her FOMO, Tim’s life is hell. Not that I feel sorry for him. He enables it all.

Reactions: 27
I find it so odd that Tim sent Mike out to film day time footage of World Celebration. The Slackers themselves have said they aren’t an update channel and don’t care about being the first to upload anything (as they often attend opening night of certain events and won’t upload it for days or even weeks). So why have Mike do this?

I wonder if they are testing out the possibility of having Mike film certain things since as we have discussed, Tim’s filming schedule is limited due to Jackson’s school schedule and Jenn’s incompetence. I’m imagining Jenn telling Tim that she will not give up being the editor and that they can hire a videographer instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I find it so odd that Tim sent Mike out to film day time footage of World Celebration. The Slackers themselves have said they aren’t an update channel and don’t care about being the first to upload anything (as they often attend opening night of certain events and won’t upload it for days or even weeks). So why have Mike do this?

I wonder if they are testing out the possibility of having Mike film certain things since as we have discussed, Tim’s filming schedule is limited due to Jackson’s school schedule and Jenn’s incompetence. I’m imagining Jenn telling Tim that she will not give up being the editor and that they can hire a videographer instead.
They can think that's a great idea, but it's not going to work with the stans. They watch because they love to see stupid Tim wandering around the parks and riding the rides with all the wheeeeee bullshit. Not a silent camera person walking around and then cut to Tim in front of his refrigerator babbling on and on and on about his opinion on things.

Another real problem is that while they are locals, they don't live all that close to WDW or Universal. It's a 30-40 minute trek, without bad traffic. Sure, that's considered a great commute for most people, it's not when you have to have the kid dropped off at 8:30/9am and have to be back by 3 You also have to consider the logistics of having to park, get to the front gate, do whatever, etc. However, this would not be an issue if Jenn wasn't such a worthless piece of tit. I still have no idea how you can have two children and have to rely on your husband to drive you places. I would lose my damn mind.

Reactions: 29
I’d say there is nothing as lazy as a vlogger outsourcing their vlogging, but the Trackers will prove me wrong somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
An going be honest, I can't ever see them putting J or O into after school activities because it will screw with their staycations an whatever else they want to do, I think already we are beginning to see how much they hate J being in school an messing with things but are only keeping him there because there would be more a back lash over him not being at school than there would be with after school activities since those are more a choice

Does J even still go to gymnastics an swimming? Or have those stopped, they will definitely be the type of parents that may put the boys into something then after a few weeks they won't go back because they will get fed up with having to take them to it, an that's only the lessons they will get fed up with, I can't see them ever putting in the time to go to games/competitions/performances that these activities have

Reactions: 16
They can think that's a great idea, but it's not going to work with the stans. They watch because they love to see stupid Tim wandering around the parks and riding the rides with all the wheeeeee bullshit. Not a silent camera person walking around and then cut to Tim in front of his refrigerator babbling on and on and on about his opinion on things.

Another real problem is that while they are locals, they don't live all that close to WDW or Universal. It's a 30-40 minute trek, without bad traffic. Sure, that's considered a great commute for most people, it's not when you have to have the kid dropped off at 8:30/9am and have to be back by 3 You also have to consider the logistics of having to park, get to the front gate, do whatever, etc. However, this would not be an issue if Jenn wasn't such a worthless piece of tit. I still have no idea how you can have two children and have to rely on your husband to drive you places. I would lose my damn mind.
Nothing they do makes sense. We know that the nanny (who may no longer be employed) was there for Oliver. She was not a primary nanny for Jackson although may have looked after him for some nights when Jenn and Tim were both in the parks.
They could have hired a nanny for both boys and have that nanny handle picking up Jackson after school then watch both boys until Tim gets home while Jenn locks herself in her office to “edit.”
I’m wondering if they can no longer afford a full time nanny and now just have a babysitter come in as needed. Something has definitely changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

I think that's exactly what is happening

Reactions: 15
Even the coin has went mouldy from it 🤢🤢 well I guess we now know why they think the slackers are great, if you're this mentally unwell where you think keeping mouldy food on what looks like the kitchen worktop is fine then of course you're going be stupid enough to think the slackers are good people

An the mug is lies, just take a look at gin
They obviously disagreed with my moldy comment. I dont give a crap if its corroded or moldy. A lemon on a counter from a year ago is absolutely disgusting it needs to be tossed.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So Jenn will not let go of her “editing” job, because it’s her justification (to Tim) that she needs a nanny. But Tim knows that he cannot film between school hours and cart Jenn around and wait for her to waddle food booth to food booth and pick Jackson up. The commute is too much to go back out after school pick up. Now he is trying out having someone else film. They are amazing at overcomplicating the simplest of life’s task. Tim tried and fumbled the live stream of the park. He is reaching real far to try and accommodate Jenn. Besides his maintenance of her happiness, everything else is and will fall to tit. Until he tells her to stop her tit, this will all fall to tit and is unsustainable

Reactions: 27
Tim should have given her an ultimatum last summer and made her learn how to do dropoff and pickup. Whatever it took. Get driving lessons, whatever, but you need to learn how to drive to the school and back. She can drive. She rips around in those golf carts like a madwoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s fine if they want to lie down with Buddy once in a while, but he also needs to learn that there are some nights he needs to go to sleep himself.
Buddy's wife is going to find that marriage bed quite crowded.

Maybe they're starting to panic over the plummeting views and decided they have to become more competitive with quicker uploads. So they do a couple of live streams and start sending another guy out to do the filming. If it has to go out ASAP, Tim probably does the editing between school runs.

These two make their lives SO unnecessarily complicated. Being lazy is harder work for them than having a successful channel would be.

Reactions: 17
Jenn’s ultimate aim is to be with Tim 24/7, either out at the parks or in the house. They tried the nanny route so she could go to the parks with him and couldn’t hold onto one long enough so now they’re trying the videographer route so Tim can stay home with the blob all day. I wonder how long it’ll take him to realise they need to make a major change in their life. Nothing they do is sustainable. Can’t imagine what their next great idea will be when they realise that doesn’t work either. Maybe give the kids up for adoption because they’re cramping their style? Or boarding school. Don’t think parenthood is what they expected. I’ve said it here before, they’re far too selfish and set in their ways to ever have kids. What they’re doing now isn’t parenting, it’s damage control.
TTT#156 It’s not parenting, it’s damage control

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Jenn fooled Tim into thinking that she was “trying” by driving to Publix. There was clearly no anxiety. He really is not smart. I’m sure she has convinced him that since they are “set” for life, they can afford to “hire out.” BUT what they are doing has serious ramifications on their “business” and worse on their kids. No matter how set you are, neglecting your children is never ok and will have serious consequences. Jenn is addicted to making herself feel content at the expense of everyone else.
Tim is driving himself crazy trying to satiate Jenn. It will never happen.

Reactions: 22
Surely the nanny drives if the nanny is still full time employed by them. Does J$ refuse to let the nanny pick him up from school? Or does Jenn refuse to watch her precious miracle son 2 while the nanny does the pickup duty?

Was Mike the mystery person taking J$ back and forth to swim lessons last year?

The nanny might have quit or they might be having her do some sort of flexible schedule including some night and weekend work. Surely she could still cover the pickup and maybe even drop-off duties at least a couple days a week.

Isn't this the time of year for their annual Aulani trip? Or will they skip that due to J$ being in school?

Reactions: 11
Exactly right. The stans will revolt if they start doing this more often.

Jenn is singlehandedly tanking their channel by not allowing Tim to have the flexibility to "work" a standard day shift, e.g., 9-5, in the parks filming most days because a) she refuses to drive and b) she has FOMO so she needs to accompany him most days now when SHE should be at home "working" at editing while "the baby" is sleeping and J.'s in school.

Reminds me of Michael Kay and how he changed his format to never show his face anymore.

This was the most-liked comment off his recent vlog and he's losing viewers over it.

1702232687396.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Won’t drive. Won’t do pickup. Won’t do dropoff. Won’t hire an editor. Won’t go out and film by herself. Won’t watch both kids. Won’t put both kids to bed. Won’t be left alone overnight. Won’t take herself to her own appointments, never mind the kids. Won’t do the grocery shopping. Won’t order groceries online. How does he not see this as nonsense?

It’s all about control. She holds complete control of Tim with all of these “anxieties” she’s put into place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Tim should have given her an ultimatum last summer and made her learn how to do dropoff and pickup. Whatever it took. Get driving lessons, whatever, but you need to learn how to drive to the school and back. She can drive. She rips around in those golf carts like a madwoman.
He should have put his foot down the SECOND she started to become a lazy cow, I think she used her first pregnancy to test dim an see if he would do everything for her an once she realised he was then she knew that was the end of ever being a productive human again, I know we always say its mostly dims fault an I agree but I feel like she's a manipulative witch an perhaps uses the kids an other things against him which funny enough if they ever did split I could see dim winning an getting the kids cause of how useless she's shown herself to be on camera, but she knows how to play him an she plays him like a fiddle ever day, he's a clown

Won’t drive. Won’t do pickup. Won’t do dropoff. Won’t hire an editor. Won’t go out and film by herself. Won’t watch both kids. Won’t put both kids to bed. Won’t be left alone overnight. Won’t take herself to her own appointments, never mind the kids. Won’t do the grocery shopping. Won’t order groceries online. How does he not see this as complete nonsense?

It’s all about control. She holds complete control of Tim with all of these “anxieties” she’s put into place.
Yep. It's 100% control.

It's also manipulation like @VloggerCritic said.

She knows what she's doing and he's created a monster in overpampering her all these years.

Remember, he truly loves her and often tells us how "beautiful" she is and all that.

And what did she tell him he is?

Comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.