The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why you'd be clamoring for this banal tit unless you're an unholy perv.

Wait until they learn King Charles has staff who put the toothpaste on his toothbrush and iron his shoelaces. Get ready to level up, Trackers!
He doesn't, though - the story comes from when he'd broken his arm badly and needed help doing even those basic tasks, which became 'Charles has people do mundane tasks for him'.

I bet Jenn would want Tim to do that for her if she brushed her teeth. I doubt she does, as she sure doesn't bathe!

Reactions: 9
He doesn't, though - the story comes from when he'd broken his arm badly and needed help doing even those basic tasks, which became 'Charles has people do mundane tasks for him'.

I bet Jenn would want Tim to do that for her if she brushed her teeth. I doubt she does, as she sure doesn't bathe!
The Queen had someone who broke in her new shoes!

Reactions: 3
The Queen had someone who broke in her new shoes!
Angela Kelly! She did. Completely nuts, but I guess when you can and you are old and on your feet often...

Should I hate watch the new video? Is it self punishment if I do?

Reactions: 3
My theories...and I do really miss the live streams because Jenn can't shut her mouth and just spills information. 1--With super stickers turned off, they aren't making money off them. The super stickers were too overwhelming with all the thankyou bullshit Jenn did. 2-- I think J$ being in school has really screwed them up. As great as it is for them to not have him around, everything in their day has to revolve around drop off and pick up. Because we know Jenn can't/won't do it on her own. And when he's home, they have absolutely zero control of the situation, like when he was screaming bloody murder and she assured us there was someone else in the house taking care of him.
I agree with this theory. Jackson going to school really fucked up Tim’s filming schedule since Jenn is so useless that she cannot drop off or pick up her son from school nor can she be alone with her two kids.
To add to this theory, I think one of the many reasons they do so many staycations is because Tim can go out and film briefly while keeping Jenn very close by in case he needs to run back to the room.
I don’t think things will get better for them because Jenn seems to get more and more useless as the years go by. What happens if Jackson ends up being involved in sports or other school programs? What about when Oliver is in elementary school and Jackson in middle school and they have different start and end times? I do believe we are starting to see the downfall of their channel. It may not come tomorrow but it will come sooner than they think.

Reactions: 31
So I watched this latest witch session with Dim on his date with the dick. I'm almost think they feature the dick just to spite me because I hate him that much-but I'm pretty sure that's not the actual case since a) they don't know me and b) annoying a rando on Tattle seems stupid. I don't get the point of Nick though he's like the stupid friend a sitcom in the 90's only to never be seen again after their very special episode. And Jenn, he wants in Dim's tiny pants. Try to tell yourself he's a "good" married Christian all you want, but there have been many of a devout deeply routed in the closet. You might also want to talk to him and his dear beard about how you strongly support PP I'm sure that you'd find yourself persona non-granta in Francie's world at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I watched this latest witch session with Dim on his date with the dick. I'm almost think they feature the dick just to spite me because I hate him that much-but I'm pretty sure that's not the actual case since a) they don't know me and b) annoying a rando on Tattle seems stupid. I don't get the point of Nick though he's like the stupid friend a sitcom in the 90's only to never be seen again after their very special episode. And Jenn, he wants in Dim's tiny pants. Try to tell yourself he's a "good" married Christian all you want, but there have been many of a devout deeply routed in the closet. You might also want to talk to him and his dear beard about how you strongly support PP I'm sure that you'd find yourself persona non-granta in Francie's world at least.
Tim and Nick are so weird together. Tim films Nick saying he cried when he walked into the new area at Epcot. Tim, the guy who shows basically no real emotion except "whee" and "it's pretty ok" is friends with this crying dude?

I am fine with anyone showing emotion, but who is crying over this tit? It's some concrete and a statue, man.

Reactions: 17
Tim and Nick are so weird together. Tim films Nick saying he cried when he walked into the new area at Epcot. Tim, the guy who shows basically no real emotion except "whee" and "it's pretty ok" is friends with this crying dude?

I am fine with anyone showing emotion, but who is crying over this tit? It's some concrete and a statue, man.

I really don't even get how Nick is getting all of those sponsors for just posting exploiting his family on Instagram. I am pretty sure Dim is using him at this point for his connections, but I don't get how this guy is even a thing at all-my best guess is that his adoption article got him on the list with some people and he hasn't been taken off since. I will give him props that he sort of has a "real" job even though it's conning people to spend a ridiculous amount for a decree that's more or less toilet paper though you could make that argument about a lot of degrees....

Reactions: 12
No words for these looney tune stans!
Even the coin has went mouldy from it 🤢🤢 well I guess we now know why they think the slackers are great, if you're this mentally unwell where you think keeping mouldy food on what looks like the kitchen worktop is fine then of course you're going be stupid enough to think the slackers are good people

An the mug is lies, just take a look at gin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Even the coin has went mouldy from it 🤢🤢 well I guess we now know why they think the slackers are great, if you're this mentally unwell where you think keeping mouldy food on what looks like the kitchen worktop is fine then of course you're going be stupid enough to think the slackers are good people

An the mug is lies, just take a look at gin
It's not MoLDy...It's corroded🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been away on vacation and so have not kept up. I checked their views and they still are pretty poor, and they are not adding subs, nor posting daily. As noted if they cannot keep up with one kid in pre-school let along two at some point that is trouble. While I do not think they are in imminent danger of folding up, I also don’t think they will last until both boys are old enough to be in school with extracurricular actives and lessons etc. Everyone has their quirks and issues, but somehow Jen has to step up and be the primary kid transporter and let time record when ‘his job’ requires.

They are documenting their social media demise. Sad.

Become a successful YouTuber and basically you seem to slowly destroy your soul. Look at Nate and ATW.

Reactions: 15
I truly do not understand the lemon pig nonsense. How can anyone keep a rotting piece of fruit on their kitchen counter and be proud to show other people?

I also wish, Jenn the environmentalist :ROFLMAO: would stop encouraging the stans to throw a lemon in a lake, or any body of water. Although biodegradable, lemons don't instantly decompose in the lake, look how long they last on a counter. I'm also certain these idiots aren't removing the toothpicks and tin foil. There are animals in the lakes whose natural diet doesn't consist of rotting, moldy lemons, cloves and toothpicks. The Trackers are just encouraging the stans to screw up their local ecosystems and basically litter. Do better, assholes. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Reactions: 23
The fact they can't work out how to do things around Js school hours is pathetic, it's not as if they stay like 3 hours away from the parks, they could drop J off then go into the parks straight after, grab the footage an pick J up on the way home, I just can't understand how they can't work basic tit like this out, you have parents working real jobs between kids school hours managing life, from the sounds of it the school isn't that far from them either, even single parents can manage to deal with life with multiple kids in school

The TWO of them are useless

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I could not even keep the fireworks vlog on as background noise. I listened to it for about 4 minutes and had to shut it off. It just seemed like something last minute to film just to film something.

I like fireworks as the next person. But the average Disney goer (like ones who go once or twice in their life) at the end of the day (no pun intended) is not going to care it is the new fireworks display. They are just happy they are there watching fireworks at the park.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.