The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And my one word is one they've heard before, it encompasses everything. They should look this up:
GAUCHE
I'd like to hear them try and pronounce that one.
[/QUOTE]
They barely grasp the English language. Why would we expect them to know French 😂

Reactions: 5
So....Dimmy went to Epcot with his date. OMG 1. what was that jacket? 2. We know J4d can't edit for tit but the hard edits on the fireworks gave me a migraine 3. Why does he look so greasy in the end bit (by the fridge shocker!!!) 4. At the very beginning he says he isn't hungry then 2 mins later says he's looking for food (maybe Nicks hot dog is appealing hahahahaha) give me strength with this. Good night fellow tattlers ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it with these Disney "adults" and their uncontrollable crying?
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 2.02.49 PM.png

---
Dim: "A friend of mine was here during the day, so here's his footage from earlier today!"
So... Mike?
And so was Nicky Dick hanging out with Manservant Mike then during the day while Dimmy and Ginn were eating enough Indian-ish food for 6 people? The backward baseball cap and murse stood out. Or maybe one of Dicky Nick's hunting/no homo bro/MAGA/gym shorts bros are now a pretend friend for Dimmy
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 2.11.50 PM.png

---
Is Spectacula Dracula's bespeckled cousin? 🤓🧛🏻‍♂️
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 2.19.55 PM.png

Putting packages that have been all over creation on your kitchen counters and leaving them there is gross. It'll never stop being gross. You know sanitizing surfaces is an after-thought for them. In the SoG voog, Da Baby's pacifier was on the table ("with only 2 chairs") and then Da Baby was sucking on it shortly afterward. How naive of them to think those surfaces get cleaned thoroughly.
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 2.22.00 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh wow. So they hired a nanny to watch the kids and now they hired Mike to Vlog so Tim can watch Jenn. They are really outsourcing the tit out of their mundane lives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The noticeable thing about the "borrowed" footage from Manservant Mike was how there was no incessant blabbing by either of the Bojan turds or their spawn. Just ambient sound.
---
I'm gonna pour a glass of Mo-aaaayyyyyy out for Ginn who has no girlfriends or nannies willing to also be paid to be her BFF (like Stanny Lean). If she had her own friends, she could have gone to Eet if they absolutely had to (or you know, just go alone but that would require driving and not being a human leech incapable of not attaching herself to someone to function) while Dimmy went to Epcot during the day. And then Ginn could also pick up Buddy from school on her own. And then even... make dinner and *gasp* throw in a load of laundry and maybe even *gasp* run the dishwasher without throwing herself a bleeping pity party about how hard her life is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you were to describe Jenn in just one word, which word would you choose? Attractive? Intelligent? Motherly? Industrious? Or maybe something else?

🧐
Ooopsie! I asked one innocent question and it released a whole torrent of hate. How did I not see that one coming? I hope nobody thinks I did it on purpose…. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If this guy approached me in public, I'd tell him I don't have any cash or drugs.
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 2.38.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The noticeable thing about the "borrowed" footage from Manservant Mike was how there was no incessant blabbing by either of the Bojan turds or their spawn. Just ambient sound.
---
I'm gonna pour a glass of Mo-aaaayyyyyy out for Ginn who has no girlfriends or nannies willing to also be paid to be her BFF (like Stanny Lean). If she had her own friends, she could have gone to Eet if they absolutely had to (or you know, just go alone but that would require driving and not being a human leech incapable of not attaching herself to someone to function) while Dimmy went to Epcot during the day. And then Ginn could also pick up Buddy from school on her own. And then even... make dinner and *gasp* throw in a load of laundry and maybe even *gasp* run the dishwasher without throwing herself a bleeping pity party about how hard her life is.
Sometimes Quasi posts are so spot on that for a moment I have to wonder if it could come from anywhere other than Ginn’s own sausage fingers. This is one of those posts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The stans demand Buddy birthday footage!
View attachment 2620497View attachment 2620498
An this is why kids shouldn't be getting filmed for the internet, who tf wants to watch a bunch of screaming 4y olds

I assume that if it doesn't get uploaded it was a giant disaster or others have said they better not film their kid since it would be getting put up otherwise as these two don't give a tit about exploiting kids even if some aren't their own

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sometimes Quasi posts are so spot on that for a moment I have to wonder if it could come from anywhere other than Ginn’s own sausage fingers. This is one of those posts.
What? 🤣
So you think Jenn could artfully and skillfully diss herself by describing all she can't and won't do on a given day the way Quasi did there? 😅 That is an insult to Quasi's brilliant descriptions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So dim is now too lazy to film the new area he nicks a friends clip nice one dim

Fireworks with nick more important

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They should just permanently go live on a cruise ship and have their "friends" give them footage to post, or just steal it from other vloggers. They can dub in their intro and outro that they record while stuffing their faces at Animator's Palate. You may hear squealing DaBaby or screaming Bud in the background, as they both talk and ignore it, but what else is new. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What? 🤣
So you think Jenn could artfully and skillfully diss herself by describing all she can't and won't do on a given day the way Quasi did there? 😅 That is an insult to Quasi's brilliant descriptions.
It’s a nod to quasi’a perception, intelligence, and writing ability among other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stans demand Buddy birthday footage!
View attachment 2620497View attachment 2620498
I don't understand why you'd be clamoring for this banal tit unless you're an unholy perv.
Oh wow. So they hired a nanny to watch the kids and now they hired Mike to Vlog so Tim can watch Jenn. They are really outsourcing the tit out of their mundane lives.
Wait until they learn King Charles has staff who put the toothpaste on his toothbrush and iron his shoelaces. Get ready to level up, Trackers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, this one grates on me… the jacket is like a more flamboyant version of Dr. Evil’s
View attachment 2620729
That's the ridiculous, extremely overpriced, jacket that he bought at EPCOT, I believe right when Creations first opened. It's the one where you can fit an entire laptop in the pocket as Tim demonstrated during the fashion show he put on for the vid.

I find it strange that he's willing to pimp out the filming of what is probably the biggest reveal that will happen for the next year at WDW, the Walt statue but continues to refuse to hire a damn editor. I have so many questions about that day. We know it was Mike filming, someone here posted a pic of Mike with a big camera walking through the area. He sent Mike to EPCOT so he could go to lunch with Jenn at eet? Why couldn't Jenn and Da Baby visit EPCOT instead?

ETA: From 9/16/2021. This is not a comfortable jacket. He still bought it. Tim also claims that he is 6'2" and 220lbs in that video and is swimming in the large, although the waistband is snug. :oops: He's much bigger now.

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 8.05.30 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.