The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the nanny drives if the nanny is still full time employed by them. Does J$ refuse to let the nanny pick him up from school? Or does Jenn refuse to watch her precious miracle son 2 while the nanny does the pickup duty?

Was Mike the mystery person taking J$ back and forth to swim lessons last year?

The nanny might have quit or they might be having her do some sort of flexible schedule including some night and weekend work. Surely she could still cover the pickup and maybe even drop-off duties at least a couple days a week.

Isn't this the time of year for their annual Aulani trip? Or will they skip that due to J$ being in school?
I remember Jess taking J$ to swim lessons, but she was only around for the summer.

I really do wonder what the deal is with the nanny and why it seems like the last few people didn't take care of J$, only Da Baby. Before Jess left, Jenn was very specific in calling Rose (or whoever it was) "Da Baby's Nanny". Logically, you would hire someone who could do pick up/drop off for J$ too and whatever he needed, especially if something were to pop up. I'm sure nanny/babysitter/grandparent pick up other kids at school, every school has people other than parents do stuff like that.

Traditionally, they have gone to Aulani around this time, but Tim mentioned they wouldn't fly with Da Baby that far with him this young. Which doesn't make sense to me. Aulani is expensive and they cannot handle two kids alone. I wonder if their new income doesn't afford them such a luxurious vacation with hired help? Da Baby being young doesn't seem like a good enough excuse to me. Well, for them.

Reactions: 12
I find it so odd that Tim sent Mike out to film day time footage of World Celebration. The Slackers themselves have said they aren’t an update channel and don’t care about being the first to upload anything (as they often attend opening night of certain events and won’t upload it for days or even weeks). So why have Mike do this?

I wonder if they are testing out the possibility of having Mike film certain things since as we have discussed, Tim’s filming schedule is limited due to Jackson’s school schedule and Jenn’s incompetence. I’m imagining Jenn telling Tim that she will not give up being the editor and that they can hire a videographer instead.
It makes sense in that it’s the exact opposite of what every other vlogger does…film it yourself and farm out the editing. I wouldn’t expect less from our heroes except the opposite of what makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the last 30 days, they have uploaded 16 voogs and only 3 have more than 100K views.

That is pathetic for the "top" Disney vloggers who used to be hosted and pull in huge numbers. Their channel definitely started circling the drain when they had that huge break without posting. You can see the views plummet after that.

They fucked up their algorithm big time.

I am not sure how you can duck up vlogging where you just film bullshit, post it regularly, and do whatever you want the rest of your "work" week. It is laughable that they blew that off all because of laziness with shoulder shrugs and "it is soo stressful for the Tracker household right now." 🥴

Some people have to work through health problems for themselves, their family, etc. Some have to work through death in their family, issues with their cars and homes, and other big problems. If anyone told their boss they couldn't do their job for weeks because having children was making things "busy" and "stressful" (having a baby with a nanny, preschool parades and a kid's birthday) they would be in trouble and eventually fired. I guess this is YouTube's version of a poor performance review and the ramifications. This is really something to watch unfold. What a trainwreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she even want to keep editing? That would be the first thing I would outsource if I was a media-mogul/investment-banker like Jenn Tracker. She would still get final say before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she even want to keep editing? That would be the first thing I would outsource if I was a media-mogul/investment-banker like Jenn Tracker. She would still get final say before posting.
Too scared letting someone see their behind the scenes bullshit would be my guess. Probably weren't smart enough to retain a lawyer with all of the money they've made and don't know how to draft up a legally binding NDA. Too afraid of someone seeing their true selves.

The amount of money they are spending to avoid their children and responsibilities seems potentially astronomical.

1) Buddy's school
2) The Baby's Nanny/Buddy's Nanny (?)
3) Manservant Mike
4) Disney Food and Beverage/Disney Merch from Disney Vids
5) Target Vid Hauls
6) Box Meal Subscriptions
7) Disney Cruises
8) Non-Hosted Hotel Stays

It's a good thing Jenn is in charge of the money! Can someone crunch the numbers?

We know they have idiots sending them money and gifts, as well as sponsors like Native and the Frame company. Maybe they are getting a lot of money from that stuff?

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they mess up with the holy algorithm, I just think their product is not worth watching. (Nobody gives credit to the algorithm on the way up, but everyone blames it on the path down.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know how many meals she is getting from Purple Carrot? I can't remember if she said. But if she is getting like three meals a week with four servings each that's $132 bucks alone. That is like my entire grocery bill on a lighter week for two people.

• Wow
I don’t think they mess up with the holy algorithm, I just think their product is not worth watching. (Nobody gives credit to the algorithm on the way up, but everyone blames it on the path down.)
They absolutely messed up their algorithm -- their videos were not showing up as recommended as they always are on my feed and I don't subscribe to them. Nate's were, Mammoth Club, OA. On top of that, their views aren't all subs, not by a longshot. They have what appears to be around 30-40K loyal subs, which shows from their home lives. Non-subscribers aren't watching those, and why would they? Nobody is searching "Catch up with us live!" and stumbling across those. Their vlogs with over 100K are from things people have likely searched or watched other videos for (Jollywood, Festival of the Holidays, Wilderness Lodge, Raising Canes).

Their kid vlogs which are going lower and lower in views are their loyal meemaws and weirdos, random people stumbling across them, haterz, non-stan weirdos 🤢, and likely random algorithm results for moms who look for home vlogs and baby videos.

The algorithm is really obvious when you watch another Disney vlog and the next auto-vlog that plays isn't the Trackers. For me it is always Mammoth, PMM, or OA, and I don't regularly watch all their videos (except the Tokyo OA ones recently).

Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but other than the lack of a Aulani trip they show no signs of struggling financially. They could have put a couple of million into savings and or investments when they were riding high and are actually set for life financially. What they can't walk away from is the fan adoration and also they likely have no clue how to make their marriage work without vlogging. Or they just know they will be bored if they give it up.

Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion but other than the lack of a Aulani trip they show no signs of struggling financially. They could have put a couple of million into savings and or investments when they were riding high and are actually set for life financially. What they can't walk away from is the fan adoration and also they likely have no clue how to make their marriage work without vlogging. Or they just know they will be bored if they give it up.
Could be. I think it is more complicated, but I think they better off financially than many suspect.

Reactions: 10
They absolutely messed up their algorithm -- their videos were not showing up as recommended as they always are on my feed and I don't subscribe to them. Nate's were, Mammoth Club, OA. On top of that, their views aren't all subs, not by a longshot. They have what appears to be around 30-40K loyal subs, which shows from their home lives. Non-subscribers aren't watching those, and why would they? Nobody is searching "Catch up with us live!" and stumbling across those. Their vlogs with over 100K are from things people have likely searched or watched other videos for (Jollywood, Festival of the Holidays, Wilderness Lodge, Raising Canes).

Their kid vlogs which are going lower and lower in views are their loyal meemaws and weirdos, random people stumbling across them, haterz, non-stan weirdos 🤢, and likely random algorithm results for moms who look for home vlogs and baby videos.

The algorithm is really obvious when you watch another Disney vlog and the next auto-vlog that plays isn't the Trackers. For me it is always Mammoth, PMM, or OA, and I don't regularly watch all their videos (except the Tokyo OA ones recently).
And don't forget people searching for DIY windmill costumes for specifically 4-year-olds!

• Haha
I didn't watch the video but I do have a question did Tim and Jenn stay at Shades of Green or did they just go and visit just to a video? I also thought only military people were allowed to stay there. Also why would Jenn complain about the Disney Ears the ears were real I doubt a military resort on the grounds of Disney would fake the Disney ears. Also would Jenn even know if they were fake or not?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Could be. I think it is more complicated, but I think they better off financially than many suspect.
Merchandise sales and Amazon affiliate link income would be really hard to estimate for them. Fun fact if you click on an affiliate link anything you buy for like 24 hours after that on Amazon gets credited to that link.

I don't think they are being sent gift cards regularly because stans would brag about that somewhere.

Reactions: 5
Merchandise sales and Amazon affiliate link income would be really hard to estimate for them. Fun fact if you click on an affiliate link anything you buy for like 24 hours after that on Amazon gets credited to that link.

I don't think they are being sent gift cards regularly because stans would brag about that somewhere.
I do think they make money from the Amazon affiliate stuff, probably quite a bit for the reason you mentioned. I'm starting to see vlogs where, say if you were vacuuming, you can include your Amazon affiliate link right on the screen for your vacuum. Just wait until Jenn figures out how to do that.

I don't think Aura and Native are bringing in the big bucks for them. But I've read about people making bank from Amazon.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really don’t think they are making bank with Amazon Affiliate. From what I understand, you can make anywhere from 3-30% on sales via their link. Some of the products they promote are pricey and their audience isn’t exactly the type to want to buy camera gear. I believe that they are taking on debt to fund their lifestyle, and the bills are starting to come due. The are acting more desperate for money( promoting their rip-off t-shirt shop, having multiple ads in video, food reviews of fast food). They are putting their eggs in one basket.

• Heart
I really don’t think they are making bank with Amazon Affiliate. From what I understand, you can make anywhere from 3-30% on sales via their link. Some of the products they promote are pricey and their audience isn’t exactly the type to want to buy camera gear. I believe that they are taking on debt to fund their lifestyle, and the bills are starting to come due. The are acting more desperate for money( promoting their rip-off t-shirt shop, having multiple ads in video, food reviews of fast food). They are putting their eggs in one basket.
I thought the affiliate links actually gave the affiliate a % back on anything the person buys on Amazon for like 24-48 hours?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.