The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the affiliate links actually gave the affiliate a % back on anything the person buys on Amazon for like 24-48 hours?
Yes, I believe this is exactly how it works. They basically hijack your Amazon account if you access Amazon through their link, it's not just buying their whatever nonsense they have listed, it's anything you buy.

Companies do this too. Today and GMA do it in all their "best gifts" articles.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile, Anazon did away with their non profit contribution when you purchased through the “smile” program. I gave huge amounts to animal rescues that way. Hope the “influencers” enjoy their f’in money.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does she even want to keep editing? That would be the first thing I would outsource if I was a media-mogul/investment-banker like Jenn Tracker. She would still get final say before posting.
She has to control the narrative. She can’t have the raw footage out in the ether.

Reactions: 14
The Trackers have uploaded 5 videos in December and not one has hit 100k views:
72E1E6A2-E945-484B-9931-C07AEDB3F71C.jpeg

We don’t know how much money they made at their peak but we do know that these current views will definitely not sustain the lifestyle they have grown accustomed to.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate to even put this idea out there but they could be raking in the sympathetic views if they came clean and said what was going on. Gin could certainly get all the adoration, comments and advice if she came clean about her possible PPD, mental health issues and general inability to cope. If they fessed up about OG Budd's issues they'd have even more people fawning all over him. I know some suspect OG Buddy is on the spectrum. Isn't Autism a higher probability in boys? I wonder if her detachment with BB has something to do with that? Of course I could be all wrong and they really are just horrible pieces of 💩💩. I'm just surprised with the sporadic schedule, the Stan's fawning all over them and the views and money going down, they haven't played the sympathy card.

Reactions: 15
Look at me, bringing tattle together :ROFLMAO: :cool:

88x6ti.jpg

Yes, you are Trackers. Yes you are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
C’mon Trackers and get with the program! Maybe your not set for life as you believe you are. Your channel is tanking. Let’s keep it real, with nil work ethic and your lazy bleep of a wife, along with boring, excruciating content, The Tim Tracker is now unsalvageable.

Reactions: 11
The wheels have well and truly fallen off the Tracker Express, and now it's a one way ticket back to the station. They had it and spunked it through sheer laziness. Think of all of the investments, not just for the channel, but for the kids. The children could want for nothing, learn from the best, make actual memories that don't revolve around mum and dad shoveling buns and meat into their mouths and going on outlandish cruises. I'm not a local, but from the looks of things, Florida has a lot going for it, and we all know they can afford to travel. Take the kids around the world, let them experience things outside of the theme park grifter bubble! I would certainly be laughing more if the kiddies weren't around, but I do properly feel sorry for them :(

This right here is the perfect example of how stupid these stans really are. Tim and Jenn did it...therefore I should to. Too many people recommending to just toss lemons in the lake, pennies and all. Who cares if a bird chokes on your penny...Tim and Jenn said we should do it for good luck and they are the luckiest motherfuckers on the planet.

And why the hell do so many people have rotting lemons on their counters for a year?!?!

Hi Marie, I see you there with your #hoarder comment....you think the lemon thing is stupid too. Hit me up if you need a referral code. 👋

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 7.34.52 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She adds in photos you know
This right here is the perfect example of how stupid these stans really are. Tim and Jenn did it...therefore I should to. Too many people recommending to just toss lemons in the lake, pennies and all. Who cares if a bird chokes on your penny...Tim and Jenn said we should do it for good luck and they are the luckiest motherfuckers on the planet.

And why the hell do so many people have rotting lemons on their counters for a year?!?!

Hi Marie, I see you there with your #hoarder comment....you think the lemon thing is stupid too. Hit me up if you need a referral code. 👋

View attachment 2623479
No need. She’s already here. 😎

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Their views are declining no doubt about that. Is it impacting their lifestyle is the question. Doesn't appear so yet but we only see what they want us to see.

Wish their nosy neighbors were still posting here so we could find out if they kept the Tesla or not. Or even if they still have the Volt. 3 cars when only 1 of them drives would be a bit insane to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Currently in Connections in Starbucks getting coffee and people from all ears are behind me. Sage and the girl with the red hair and glasses.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Their views are declining no doubt about that. Is it impacting their lifestyle is the question. Doesn't appear so yet but we only see what they want us to see.

Wish their nosy neighbors were still posting here so we could find out if they kept the Tesla or not. Or even if they still have the Volt. 3 cars when only 1 of them drives would be a bit insane to me.
I think summer will start to show us if the low views are starting to impact them as I think all these gaps they have had an also the low views will be starting to catch up with them by then, I still think they pay off future vacations when they book them in advance so that if money is a bit low one month then they don't need to worry about paying them off, I think the one an two night stays are more spontaneous bookings when they have had a better pay check but the big vacations are getting booked an paid for in advance, so to us it looks like money's fine when really it could be more a yo-yo lifestyle where some months are ok an some are them barely scrapping by

I think summer will start to show us if the low views are starting to impact them as I think all these gaps they have had an also the low views will be starting to catch up with them by then, I still think they pay off future vacations when they book them in advance so that if money is a bit low one month then they don't need to worry about paying them off, I think the one an two night stays are more spontaneous bookings when they have had a better pay check but the big vacations are getting booked an paid for in advance, so to us it looks like money's fine when really it could be more a yo-yo lifestyle where some months are ok an some are them barely scrapping by

I agree. But with alot of North American's and their European (mainly UK) followers. This is prime time between now and the first week of 2024 people will be going to Orlando. You'd think they would show more holiday stuff besides Disney (like Universal, Sea World and Legoland). The world does not revolve around Disney, Timothy. Plus it would be nice to see other places beside Disney Springs for holiday stuff too.

Reactions: 7
I agree. But with alot of North American's and their European (mainly UK) followers. This is prime time between now and the first week of 2024 people will be going to Orlando. You'd think they would show more holiday stuff besides Disney (like Universal, Sea World and Legoland). The world does not revolve around Disney, Timothy. Plus it would be nice to see other places beside Disney Springs for holiday stuff too.
Exactly, because of their laziness they have such a missed opportunity, we are looking at going over next Dec, I've never been in Dec so I've no idea what it's like so for me I'd be wanting to watch yt vlogs on what's all on around Orlando at this time of year like if there's big Xmas markets that we have here, if there's little shows on (I know pantos are a UK thing but I don't know if you all have a equivalent) and anything else that's festive outside the parks as we usually don't bother with the parks at the weekends an go into Orlando

Any holidays is a perfect opportunity to showcase what's on but that would require planning an actually going outside Disney an the content wouldn't even go up till long past the holidays as well which by that point people won't be interested

At this stage all we are watching is what they can be bothered to do when they get up in the morning (or afternoon for gin) that requires no planning and is quick an easy to grab some footage

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly, because of their laziness they have such a missed opportunity, we are looking at going over next Dec, I've never been in Dec so I've no idea what it's like so for me I'd be wanting to watch yt vlogs on what's all on around Orlando at this time of year like if there's big Xmas markets that we have here, if there's little shows on (I know pantos are a UK thing but I don't know if you all have a equivalent) and anything else that's festive outside the parks as we usually don't bother with the parks at the weekends an go into Orlando

Any holidays is a perfect opportunity to showcase what's on but that would require planning an actually going outside Disney an the content wouldn't even go up till long past the holidays as well which by that point people won't be interested

At this stage all we are watching is what they can be bothered to do when they get up in the morning (or afternoon for gin) that requires no planning and is quick an easy to grab some footage
And 4 years old is absolute perfect age for a lot of the holiday offerings in the Orlando area. There is so much more than going looping at The Fort. J$ would absolutely love ICE and they even have snow tubing there. He also would love Grinchmas at Universal and the Macys parade there, especially if he's into Spongebob like Jenn says. They have the giant Spongebob balloon in that parade. It's all very sad really, because seeing the joy in a kid when they see all the holiday stuff is one of the things that makes being a parent so amazing. They suck as parents, my heart breaks for those kids.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.