The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to take a screenshot of this one and when I expanded it the comment was gone when I refreshed. She was fast tonight. People need to remember the best time to post is the morning since she sleeps in until noon. Comments will stay up longer lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my gosh, if you are on the fence about this, do NOT watch the Shades of Green video. It is beyond infuriating.

Seeing this resort is very fascinating to me, because of the history of the place in the 1970s and 1980s. It is old school Disney, and I love all the wildlife they are showing. But it seems so wrong that they are staying here and filming it for profit.

Complaining about the merchandise not being "real". This is NOT a DISNEY Resort, they don't seem to understand where they are staying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Trackers: “ we have a friend who is retired military hosting us in a sponsored room. We can’t wait to catch up with them!”

Reality: we got a stupid ass Stan to give us one of their rooms in exchange for a chance to meet us in person.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She seriously is beyond useless and incompetent.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.02.38 PM.png

TMI Ginn, you should go to the "commode". Ohhhhh wait, you're talking about Da Baby (still waiting for her to say his actual name, I might die waiting). 🙄
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.06.10 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
J$ is incomprehensible. Trackers, be parents to your children and get him some bleeping speech therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why are military families thanking them? They showed the resort in a negative light… pointed out all the imperfections and ways it wasn’t authentic Disney. Jenn’s bougie ass hated it. What a waste of a night that would have been appreciated by those who are really entitled to it, not just those who feel entitled.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Why are military families thanking them? They showed the resort in a negative light… pointed out all the imperfections and ways it wasn’t authentic Disney. Jenn’s bougie ass hated it. What a waste of a night that would have been appreciated by those who are really entitled to it, not just those who feel entitled.
And it was actually multiple nights! They did the room tour after their first night there and the beds were made again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How have they stayed there one night already and Ginn still doesn't know if they get resort TV? I see she has her iPad next to the bed (everyone give her a standing O for plugging it in!), I guess she had to have her housewives binge watching within fingers' reach.

Ginn: "J$ enjoyed watching Spongebob last night *fake laugh*"
Spongebob:
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.12.05 PM.png

---
This witch is so braindead she can't even remember if Dim filmed them driving into the resort last night while she was ALSO IN THE CAR.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.17.39 PM.png

Did she empty out her bleeping noggin to make room for spare shrimpies instead? Was she busy staring at herself in the side mirror? Like what is wrong with this empty-headed witch? How do you not remember ANYTHING?

Also, the way they abuse and misuse pronouns because they're just one enmeshed identity in combination with their delusional stans. "if WE filmed it while WE were driving." witch, did you have 2 cameras? Does the Rivian have two steering wheels?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Was working late tonight and glanced at my YouTube when I was done and saw this voog thumbnail and title. I told my husband, "oh tit. Tattle is going to BLOW UP." 🤦‍♀️🤬 These bleeping shitstains have no shame.

Jenn after clicking upload:

Tattle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dude she sways so much from side to side while waddling in the hallway, she reminds me of a speed skater pushing off at the start line.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.23.35 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tim said he slept with Jackson in the outside bed and Jenn slept in the inside bed because she was getting up with Oliver and didn't want to wake them up. WTF? Why would Jenn sleep on the inside bed if she was getting up? The outside bed is the bed you'd sleep in if you didn't want to disturb anyone. I'm not finished with the video but I didn't see a pack n play for Oliver to sleep in. They only showed a cot with a bumper in it. I assumed the cot was for Jackson but if Jackson slept with Tim who slept on the cot?! Did they put Oliver in the cot? Did he sleep with Jenn in her bed? The whole segment felt like a big lie. Maybe they didn't even sleep there.

• Wow
And it was actually multiple nights! They did the room tour after their first night there and the beds were made again.
And said on their way out they wanted to stay longer. Ah yes, please tout how you'd like to displace more service member's! Selfish cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wild turkey galore on the property!
View attachment 2616968
I love that the wildlife was their favorite part of the hotel. I'm sure the Turkeys were happy to see her too, they know they are safe from Christmas dinner with her turkey ass waddling around.
---
Honestly. Like go find actual service member's who vlog and support their channel not these grifters who likely had a transaction with a crazed fan in order to stay there. The amount of people thanking them is absolutely absurd.

Reactions: 19
I love that the wildlife was their favorite part of the hotel. I'm sure the Turkeys were happy to see her too, they know they are safe from Christmas dinner with her turkey ass waddling around.
I've never seen two people pretend to be so enthralled by wild turkey and deer, I feel like there is no shortage of those where I am. And like pretty much most of the country?? Oh and Ginn was so eXciTeD there was a dog walk outside their room. The witch who can't remember what one of their dogs is called anymore and her favorite memory of the other one is when the dogsitter took him to the beach.

I've never seen two people pretend to be so enthralled by wild turkey and deer, I feel like there is no shortage of those where I am. And like pretty much most of the country?? Oh and Ginn was so eXciTeD there was a dog walk outside their room. The witch who can't remember what one of their dogs is called anymore and her favorite memory of the other one is when the dogsitter took him to the beach.
That takes me out every time it's mentioned, and the memory of watching that vlog for the first time is so vivid. She really said that that was her favorite memory lol. I thought it was an out of place mention too, and now I wonder if J will be getting a puppy for Christmas. When have they ever mentioned pet friendly hotels before.

Reactions: 9
How does she manage to create so many back fat rolls like she's smuggled in a pack of hutdog buns under her shirt?
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 9.39.41 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.