The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to chime in on this discussion of Indian food. One of my longtime friends is Indian (we both grew up in Alabama---and yes there is an Indian restaurant we went to there called The Silver Coin that is very popular) and I was telling him about eet. He asked me to send him a link about it. I did not send him the Trackers' Vid. He is absolutely thrilled about this coming to Disney Springs.

I'm disappointed that Tim didn't try to order a hamburger at eet. That would have been a Christmas gift.

The Tracker Eating Channel is a sight to behold. I only could watch the FRE version of this one though.

Reactions: 10
So the latest video does include the paid promotion tag. So I guess they are now doing it because it "shows that they are in demand".

Reactions: 4
Just watched FRE. It was hard to watch even small clips of Oliver’s fussing and them ignoring him the entire time. They were clearly gorging themselves in front of a baby that is under-nourished. It’s not even that they are clueless, they just don’t care. Even when they bring him with them, they still act like they are not parents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I’m not watching so if some kind soul could watch and summarize that be great
About 10 minutes in and ready to turn it off. Lots of complaining about the room.. pillows too squishy, room is old, Ac doesn't work the way he wants it to, the toilet is round and they DONT HAVE H2O products.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
About 10 minutes in and ready to turn it off. Lots of complaining about the room.. pillows too squishy, room is old, Ac doesn't work the way he wants it to, the toilet is round and they DONT HAVE H2O products.
But the TV gets Nickelodeon even if the tub is shallow and Jenn can't find the outlets because Dim was asleep.

And Jenn talks about what she would put on a brownie sundaee :rolleyes: Fish duh...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They want to take Jackson to the playground. I'm imagining the other kids asking him what his Daddy or Mommy does at work, and he says my Daddy runs around with a camera talking to his imaginary friends while my mommy watches real housewives! Meanwhile these kids might have parents or family members they don't get to see for months on end while their loved one is deployed. Sick
---
I'm still watching for some reason, but I just noticed Tim is slightly manic in this video for some reason. He is reminding me so much of Jenn. Oohh this is a picture of a BEER SYSTEM, I'll get a burger WHY NOT, THE MUSIC IS REAL LOUD ITS A PARTY IN HERE... and he's talking at lightning speed.

They are dragging Oliver all around again. Did I miss something about the Nanny leaving?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok. They had the BABY sleep on the bleeping pull out couch with an inflatable bumper!!! What the duck!? Jackson slept in a bed with Tim and Queen Jenn got a bed to herself!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
They know they are going to catch smoke with this one. She's already shadow banning. I checked comments when I first started watching and saw 2 or 3 that are already gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Giving me 'beach too sandy, water too wet' vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They wake up to check out and bring Jackson to school.
This is how Jenn “styles” her hair
IMG_8810.jpeg

worse yet, They are taking Jackson to school… with his hair like this…
IMG_8811.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh, duck these two!!!! Seriously, duck these two pieces of dog tit!! duck all the way off you bleeping slimeballs in a sea of pus!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They wake up to check out and bring Jackson to school.
This is how Jenn “styles” her hair
View attachment 2616924
worse yet, They are taking Jackson to school… with his hair like this…
View attachment 2616925
I was just coming to post about this. You can tell Jenn is not used to getting up and out of bed that early. She sounds tired. During this segment, she went to touch Jackson on top of his head while he was talking and he pulled away from her real quick. But they can’t even be bothered to comb this poor boys hair before sending him to school. They are bleeping pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
More screaming from the baby for some actual food... its so heartbreaking. And they are filming this for the world to see. The IGNORANCE. This is definitely my final video. I can't watch the neglect any longer. Another tone deaf video to go along with their tone deaf channel. I hope other military families continue to have their voice heard as to why the making of this video is abominable, though I fear everyone is going to be catching shadowbans very soon.
Now that I'm bowing out of the hate watching, I want to thank everyone who continues on and posts here for the rest of us. My blood pressure thanks you as well!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I keep refreshing the commmets to see if anyone will post anything that may get them shadow banned. So far I am seeing a lot of Stan’s ask for Jackson’s birthday vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.