The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. But with alot of North American's and their European (mainly UK) followers. This is prime time between now and the first week of 2024 people will be going to Orlando. You'd think they would show more holiday stuff besides Disney (like Universal, Sea World and Legoland). The world does not revolve around Disney, Timothy. Plus it would be nice to see other places beside Disney Springs for holiday stuff too.
This is part of why I think something is going on. Tim has not done any of the other holiday offerings Orlando has to offer. All the other Orlando theme park vloggers have long had their Universal Holiday videos out.
Tim is definitely limited by Jenn’s laziness and Jackson’s school schedule. Can Jenn even be left alone with Oliver for more than a short while?
October-December is a busy time for offerings in Orlando yet Tim has barely covered anything. Again, not sure what is going on but Tim is essentially a father of 3 kids and he is not young anymore. Having young children when you’re in your 40s is different compared to having children when you are in your 20’s, even 30’s. (Source: I had my first when I was 20 and my 2nd when I was 37.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
They done more kid things when they didn't have kids than they have done with kids, you'd have thought that as soon as J come alone they would have been straight into everything they used to do, I just don't get how you can be living in essential a giant playground an not take full benefit of it

When my neice arrived I almost wished her first year away because I could not wait until I could get out to things with her, as soon as she was walking I was booking things like crazy 🤣 some of the best memories I have is at things we took her too that she maybe was still a big young for but thankfully she's wild so her laughing manically while she was being dropped by the arms down one of those massive ass slides into a ball pit (the ones that just go straight down) is still the funniest thing ever, an am sure orlando has a ton of amazing things just like that for young kids which if those two would actually show then I'd prob suffer through the vlog just to see what I could book

Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2023-12-11 160652.png

36:22 - Now I'm not expecting everyone to know how to pronounce every word in every language, but how in the sweet merry christ did he manage to get 'Duxlettes' and 'Dulettes' from duxelles? Dux-elle, Timmy. Duxelles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those Tim coloured shorts need to be incinerated. Are they ever off his body or have they become one with him now? If it wasn't for the pocket and the wrinkles, I'd assume he was some sort of exhibitionist Ken doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm only about 8 minutes in and Jenn is extraordinarily stupid so far.

And her hair looks extraordinarily terrible as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jenn is “editing” while also watching a show on her tablet. I’m sure she pays more attention to the tablet then she does to what she is editing.
9F63EF3E-5695-4011-AF5E-8020A7DC4C00.png

The windmill costume is still serving as living room decor:
1A581630-3014-4A68-B17C-7AA3C01FACAF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
New video up- 25 min and it’s ALL about hanging the new TV. There are some real jabs at each other so far. Timmy boy is so over lazy ass!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jennbo can not help carry the old tv upstairs cause it hurt her hand. 🙄

She does one thing to help hang the new one and she’s big mad that they didn’t film it.

new tv is hung the day hatbox ghost arrived.

They rented a bounce house for the bday & they buy a smaller one just to have.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The weekend of the birthday party which was the weekend after Thanksgiving…so this vlog is over ten days old? Lol

Reactions: 12
The house is an absolute mess. She wants a buffet table. Hey witch I bet you do. It doesn’t come with endless buffet food though fatty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I don't understand how Jenn can possibly edit a video while simultaneously watching a TV show. Now we know why the editing is so crappy, though!

As for that house, my goodness, it's a pigsty. It's really interesting how all that clutter doesn't trigger her anxiety but having to do anything a normal responsible adult does like driving and taking care of their children is too much for her. How convenient.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New video up- 25 min and it’s ALL about hanging the new TV. There are some real jabs at each other so far. Timmy boy is so over lazy ass!
I wish it was only 25 minutes. The whole vlog is 47 minutes with 34 of those minutes all about installing the TV. I skipped ahead through most of it but why would they think anyone wants to see Tim spend over half an hour installing a tv?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The last 10 min is at DS to eat at DLux burger., Jennbo is shocked how close the Lime garage is & is big mad they have been walking from the Orange garage all this time. She is so lazy
---
I wish it was only 25 minutes. The whole vlog is 47 minutes with 34 of those minutes all about installing the TV. I skipped ahead through most of it but why would they think anyone wants to see Tim spend over half an hour installing a tv?
I only stopped to listen to the banter between them. There are some attitudes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the money they have, and they can’t get the kid matching shoes or socks…?
IMG_4434.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.