The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I echo the sentiment of others about the Shades of Green Mouse Ear segment of their Vid especially angering me. Jenn and Tim seemed to be implying that the merchandise sold at SOG was counterfeit Disney merchandise. This type of Disney merchandise is legit, it is sold at Publix locations near Disney. It is not from the Parks, but who cares? Why would it even matter if SOG didn't sell "authentic Disney Parks branded merch" when the Magic Kingdom and all its shops are right by the resort?

Jenn's whole tone of "if you are thinking of booking here, be aware of the shared patio situation" is beyond tone deaf.

And of course they cram their faces with reasonably priced food (priced well, no doubt, because this resort is intended to host military veterans).

Reactions: 28
I don't get it either. The worst part of a vacation is not being able to sleep in your own bed. The Trackers are weirdos and like to waste money.
Ditto. It always bothers me on HGTV shows when they talk about trying to get a hotel feel. The last thing I want in my home is for it to feel like a hotel. It's just so sterile and I hate the smell of industrial cleaner so much

Reactions: 11
Yessss! I love traveling and exploring and staying in (nice) hotels, but that’s only bc I barely get to do it lol.
When I do vacation, I enjoy every second of it, you won’t catch me complaining about how many usb plugs are easily accessible, or how high a light switch is on the wall
Same, I think when you don't get to stay away a lot you appreciate it more, compared to tracker standards I've prob stayed in some proper tit holes 😂 but it's never bothered me so long as the bedding an bathroom is clean, I don't think I've ever noticed the hight of light switches an the majority of places I've been in have no usb plugs, I wonder how timbo would cope in a hotel that has no usb sockets, or god forbid no cookie delivery, would be the death of him being in a hotel that has no food an the only way to get it is to go to a shop in town especially when most shops in towns here close around 5/5:30pm

Reactions: 9
Jenn in one word is lazy. She was lazy before kids and somehow she’s become even lazier.

Reactions: 20
And even though I believe it is mostly an act her stupidity and incompetence I do believe she has lost mental capacity compared to her younger self. She could recover it maybe but for now she has no reason to better herself since Tim lets her get away with acting how she is. He is an asshole for enabling her instead of holding her accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did we figure out if the nanny quit? I forget when she was seen or mentioned last.

Reactions: 12
The Kyle threads are the worst of the worst. I will never approach that again!!! Wow 🤯

God forbid you disagree with someone you’re excused of being Kyle himself. Bunch of losers in that thread. Who can’t articulate a thought.

Reactions: 4
He summed it up in their FW videos. He said how much they loved it that once the kids were in bed, they just watched tv and ate snacks and didn’t have to do any laundry or cleaning or other adulting. They love to leave their filthy house behind and forget about being grown ups.
These people make zero sense. Hiiiii-yure house cleanersszzz-a and pay them very well for the magic as they shine up and wipe down for you, cretins.

And my one word is one they've heard before, it encompasses everything. They should look this up:
GAUCHE

Reactions: 9
And even though I believe it is mostly an act her stupidity and incompetence I do believe she has lost mental capacity compared to her younger self. She could recover it maybe but for now she has no reason to better herself since Tim lets her get away with acting how she is. He is an asshole for enabling her instead of holding her accountable.
Yep. Sure, there's likely a tad bit of "use it or lose it" that can apply here to her BUT for real, you are SO right with what you said earlier.

If Tim bit the dust, you know the first thing she'd be concerned about was $$$ and then her ass would be driving all over town - suddenly "cured" of her driving anxiety and unloading the miracle children off onto anyone she could find to deal with them.

I still firmly believe 99% of all you see on camera is an act. She KNOWS where she could plug in a damn phone. She CHOOSES to show she doesn't.

Reactions: 16
The fact they had no shame in accepting the sponsor to stay at shades of green,they were taking up rooms that members of the US forces could've been using its so terrible

• Angry
No live streams for quite some time now …. What’s that all about I wonder?
My theories...and I do really miss the live streams because Jenn can't shut her mouth and just spills information. 1--With super stickers turned off, they aren't making money off them. The super stickers were too overwhelming with all the thankyou bullshit Jenn did. 2-- I think J$ being in school has really screwed them up. As great as it is for them to not have him around, everything in their day has to revolve around drop off and pick up. Because we know Jenn can't/won't do it on her own. And when he's home, they have absolutely zero control of the situation, like when he was screaming bloody murder and she assured us there was someone else in the house taking care of him.

Did we figure out if the nanny quit? I forget when she was seen or mentioned last.
It's hard to tell if they still have a full time nanny after the Halloween Fort trip or if they are back just an on again/off again babysitter. The last few "day dates" Da Baby has been with them, but they've had two night time things--MVMCP and Jollywood where they were alone and someone was with both kids. Also, Jenn's EPCOT birthday food fest, someone was watching both kids, because there was no school. The day they went to eet, Da Baby was with them, but Tim was at Luminous with his boyfriend TPD that night, so was someone at the house babysitting incapable Jenn that night? It's hard to tell, but I am not sure a full time nanny would be so flexible with her hours.

Reactions: 17
And my one word is one they've heard before, it encompasses everything. They should look this up:
GAUCHE
[/QUOTE]

I'd like to hear them try and pronounce that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I echo the sentiment of others about the Shades of Green Mouse Ear segment of their Vid especially angering me. Jenn and Tim seemed to be implying that the merchandise sold at SOG was counterfeit Disney merchandise. This type of Disney merchandise is legit, it is sold at Publix locations near Disney. It is not from the Parks, but who cares? Why would it even matter if SOG didn't sell "authentic Disney Parks branded merch" when the Magic Kingdom and all its shops are right by the resort?

Jenn's whole tone of "if you are thinking of booking here, be aware of the shared patio situation" is beyond tone deaf.

And of course they cram their faces with reasonably priced food (priced well, no doubt, because this resort is intended to host military veterans).
EXACTLY! I love scoring discount Mickey stuff. It's no different than what you buy in parks. But I love a discount and have always said I would search out bargains even if I won the lottery (which I am too cheap to play).

We always hit a nearby store for supplies anyway, so I look for cute postcards, little keychains and magnets, mugs and sometimes shirts. I have been to the giant local Walmart and the little Target at Flamingo Crossing. A few times I had to pick up a pharmacy item at CVS or Walgreens and even they have some cute Disney souvenirs. I always collect an item with the year on it and they often have those. How great that SOG has some affordable souvenirs for families.

Reactions: 18
Maybe they have pivoted the channel? Maybe they have lost the battle with Park Bloggers and are just going full bore challenge to Disney Food Blog? I mean, all they do is eat and then give one of two reviews: "delicious" or "good, real good"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.