The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s close to da parks”

Of course it’s close to da parks, it’s on Disney’s property! Be more specific, it’s close to Magic Kingdom.

The Grand Floridian is right across the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand their fascination with staycations. If my own bed is within a 30 min drive, I’m driving home and sleeping there. They could have done everything they did by just visiting. Since they did nothing but eat.

Reactions: 30
Correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t the plural of TURKEY Turkeys?

Reactions: 5
If you were to describe Jenn in just one word, which word would you choose? Attractive? Intelligent? Motherly? Industrious? Or maybe something else?

🧐

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand their fascination with staycations. If my own bed is within a 30 min drive, I’m driving home and sleeping there. They could have done everything they did by just visiting. Since they did nothing but eat.
I don't get it either. The worst part of a vacation is not being able to sleep in your own bed. The Trackers are weirdos and like to waste money.

Reactions: 17
I don't get it either. The worst part of a vacation is not being able to sleep in your own bed. The Trackers are weirdos and like to waste money.
Exactly. I’m always like “is this vacation worth not sleeping in my bed?” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not them releasing a SoG stay voog on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. 🥴
There's no way these two know the significance of the date. Or care. Don't believe they have visited the site on their many Auhlahni trips, which would be the #1 item on my list of things I would like to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you were to describe Jenn in just one word, which word would you choose? Attractive? Intelligent? Motherly? Industrious? Or maybe something else?

🧐
Manipulative. As @2020planner and others have concluded she is putting on an act folks. If heaven forbid Tim was gone tomorrow she'd be driving and cooking regular meals and everything else. She's weaponized her incompetence to manipulate TimBo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am maybe one of the minority because I kindi like staying in hotels, mainly because I can blast the heating to bahama level an I ain't paying that bill 😂 but I do enjoy being away, however I don't think I could do it constantly especially if home is close, I guess I enjoy it because am lucky if I get one hotel stay per year

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He summed it up in their FW videos. He said how much they loved it that once the kids were in bed, they just watched tv and ate snacks and didn’t have to do any laundry or cleaning or other adulting. They love to leave their filthy house behind and forget about being grown ups.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He said how much they loved it that once the kids were in bed, they just watched tv and ate snacks and didn’t have to do any laundry or cleaning or other adulting.
Glad Jenn's taking a break from spending days on end sitting on the laundry room floor. That's stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am maybe one of the minority because I kindi like staying in hotels, mainly because I can blast the heating to bahama level an I ain't paying that bill 😂 but I do enjoy being away, however I don't think I could do it constantly especially if home is close, I guess I enjoy it because am lucky if I get one hotel stay per year
Yessss! I love traveling and exploring and staying in (nice) hotels, but that’s only bc I barely get to do it lol.
When I do vacation, I enjoy every second of it, you won’t catch me complaining about how many usb plugs are easily accessible, or how high a light switch is on the wall

Reactions: 14
One of the few times I could see it feasible is if you attend a wedding and want to be a part of the festivities before and after.
Even though when they went to Kayleigh’s wedding they couldn’t bother to be with the other guests and grifted a stay at Margaritaville in Hollywood 25 mins away.

Also when friends visit, they’ll usually stay with us and then maybe stay in downtown for a night or 2 with all the restaurants and good party bars. My husband will stay with his brother and have a guys weekend together or I’ll have a girls weekend with my friends, etc.

Pity they don’t have friends.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.