The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awesomely awkward would it have been if they gave Stan Chris the room next door and he appeared everyday on the shared patio to to just pop in to spend time with his favorite voogers.

“ Highedy Ho Trackers!!!”

or maybe he was the guy strumming the guitar in front of their room by the water singing
“ Chistmas is starting noooooooow”
Could this be the Stan Chris who hosted them at SoG??
IMG_7726.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Going back to their incomes, I think Adam’s backlog generates more views than Tim’s.
Can’t stand either of them though.
He definitely has a much greater variety of videos in his backlog. I think ATW was a legit good vlogger back in his early days when he was doing urban spelunking and touring around the country in a RV or van. Then he got spoiled and lazy and gave up to settle into the easy money boring ass tit he does now.

Reactions: 15
Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way in that video... why does he look like he's still sitting in a carseat that's clicked into the stroller? Why is he not sitting in the normal seat upright? At nine months he should have the core strength to be doing so. And they had him in that seat reclined almost the entire time until later they finally switch him to a highchair. I wonder why he was even with him instead of with his Nanny. We can only hope she ran out on them too.View attachment 2616693
I know Tim is controlling but holy tit dude let your kids grow up. You're creating more mini jeans who can't do anything without you and one day this is going to come back to bite you so hard in the ass. Useless wife and kids who need dad to come in and wipe their ass at school. Bizzare how he chooses this.

That was a great point about not being many Sea World visits either. Wonder what's going on. Because for being Orlando and park vloggers they aren't doing a very good job of showing people what all there is to do at the parks or Orlando outside of going to Disney to over eat on food and how to ditch your kids to go to the parks by yourself.
Vincent Vision did Seaworld Sesame Street looked lovely... J$ would love it.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2023-12-08 4.54.33 PM.png

I know this is off-topic for this thread, but when a discussion here about Mammoth Club came up recently, there was talk about not doubting it if we learned they were a throuple. Well, this happened in the latest video, Alan presenting a Mammoth ring to Molly/Max.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I really want to leave a comment, I am so angry at these two complaining whinging child abusers - but the stans all thanking them for the SoG voog is disgusting.

The mammoth ring is hilarious, I don't think they're a throuple at all, it's clear Max is the 3rd wheel there and doesn't like it.

Reactions: 13
Anyone have a theory as to why this video doesn’t have any gaping hole smiles, or anybody for that matter in the thumbnail? We all saw from the Woo video how they overthink this aspect…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jen is a combo of being an actual idiot + being a manipulator. I think we all agree she "acts" a bit dumber than she probably is to keep Tim around. It makes him feel smart and macho and feels he needs to stick around to help her in life.

But not knowing how to charge her phone without his help?!? Either she really has devolved even further into a tiny brained organism or he has for believing her tit. (Probably a combo of both)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
38k views after 21 hrs. Eeek.

Is that the last of the backlogged videos? My theory is their stans liked to virtually follow/stalk their lives and the last few months have been so disjointed that some have finally given up. Great job Jen!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Jen is a combo of being an actual idiot + being a manipulator. I think we all agree she "acts" a bit dumber than she probably is to keep Tim around. It makes him feel smart and macho and feels he needs to stick around to help her in life.
Yep. Nailed it. Remember how she gets on lives when she starts taking control, talking over him, spewing all kinds of personal stuff, making fun of him, making offensive comments, having diarrhea of the mouth, etc. like an obnoxious know-it-all? THAT is the real Jenn.

The one filmed on camera is 99% an act.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
For anyone who's interested, here's the eligibility. It's a large swath of people who are eligible, including DoD civilian employees and family members, as well as select U.S. employees of firms under contract w/ the DoD.

And it mentions you could "sponsor" a room.
I don't think I'd mind anyone else... just NO bleeping vloggers monetizing it. And certainly not the Trackers.

@2020planner, first, I appreciate you for being a child of an honorable Vietnam Veteran, and second, I thank you for posting the SOG Eligibility link. 🫡 🥰 I’m an active duty Servicemember with over 23 years of service and I have never stayed at SOG. Why? It’s because just as you have mentioned. SOG has extended eligibility to non-Servicemembers and it is difficult to make reservations. I truly understand that our DOD employees and contractors support the Warfighter mission, and I am grateful everyday for their support to the staff and to our teams. 🥰 However, when non-Servicemembers can stay at SOG, it kind of loses some of its “purpose”. Notwithstanding, this is just my opinion and I support all DOD Civilians and DOD Contractors, as they are mission essential. The majority of my family are Veterans and Retirees and have stayed there from time to time. Lastly, to everyone on this post that said amazing things about our Servicemembers, Veterans, Retirees, and their dependents, or who have also served, I am truly grateful for all of you. Moreover, your tax dollars pay my salary, so in a way, you all support us everyday! Sincerely, thank you! 😉🥰. P.S. Jenn’s rough look at having to get up early in the morning at SOG on checkout day, would have never passed inspection! 😜 What losers!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I truly understand that our DOD employees and contractors support the Warfighter mission, and I am grateful everyday for their support to the staff and to our teams
But apparently not enough to allow them to use SOG. People like you on your TDY to some foreign travel trip acting like the world is ending thinking they have it so much harder than everyone else. And always with the "thank you for your service" Spare me, you chose to do it

But apparently not enough to allow them to use SOG. People like you on your TDY to some foreign travel trip acting like the world is ending thinking they have it so much harder than everyone else. And always with the "thank you for your service" Spare me, you chose to do it
What about this has you so upset that you're getting this combative on a GOSSIP site? It feels like you're making this personal towards member's on here instead of the gossip aimed at the Trackers to whom all of the threads are named after. People are here to witch, and we all have different opinions. You are of course entitled to yours as well, I'm just wondering why this has you defending them so much on this particular matter. You don't think it was in the very least poor taste?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think you’ve stumbled onto the wrong platform. Maybe try X (formerly known as Twitter).
You’re welcome ☺

Reactions: 19
Which part? That there's a large population of people that have never been in active military duty that have a CAC? That the lady at the Pentagon working at the Starbucks has a CAC? Please, enlighten me where I'm wrong on that.

Per SoG site:
Current Department of Defense (DoD) and Coast Guard (CG) civilian employees. DOD or CG ID card, required for check-in.
And a CAC qualifies as a DOD or CG ID card.

So yea, please - where is this "SO untrue"
More like they can, but generally don't as an unwritten rule. My husband is a vet and DoD and we haven't stayed there because it's really for active/retired/disabled members.
American contractors like Starbucks workers aren't eligible, and other 'regular' vets can only go in Sept and Jan.

Reactions: 16
Not them releasing a SoG stay voog on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What about this has you so upset that you're getting this combative on a GOSSIP site? It feels like you're making this personal towards member's on here instead of the gossip aimed at the Trackers to whom all of the threads are named after. People are here to witch, and we all have different opinions. You are of course entitled to yours as well, I'm just wondering why this has you defending them so much on this particular matter. You don't think it was in the very least poor taste?
This person has said some atrocious things on here before. I would ignore them.

Reactions: 22
I am guessing it is just a pattern to get under folks skin with this one. I’m not completely sure though because I already have them on “ignore” 😀

Reactions: 18
I am guessing it is just a pattern to get under folks skin with this one. I’m not completely sure though because I already have them on “ignore” 😀
Yeah, I'm thinking it's just that.

I mean, this same person said this once - Teachers are only slightly more useful than vloggers.
And, threw in a side comment trashing Florida teachers specifically.

Personally, I am SO over "Florida Man" jokes and "Florida is tit" type of comments re: anything and everything.
There's crazy ass stuff that happens all over the place, and one can find incompetence everywhere.

Everyone loves to tit on us here in Fla, but they sure love coming here to visit. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Man, they really suck with the misinformation they give. 🙄

IMG_3904.jpeg

This screenshot is from Dim looking at an info card in the room around the 30 min mark. Note the “pet policy” part.
IMG_3906.jpeg

From the SOG website…
IMG_3907.jpeg

I am guessing they are too dumb to realize it’s specifically a “service dog” relief area and that there are many service dogs with veterans. 🫤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.