The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she didn’t say it per se, but she said it without saying it.
SoG sells the same ears you can buy at target and the witch said they aren’t “real”. I’m so pissed by that comment for some reason!
I remember quite a while back that she did a whole vlog on her collection of ears . IIRC she has several pairs that were made for her by some lady so presumably they’re ’not real’ either but were good enough for her before she climbed so high up the social ladder 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I swear she's the type of person you could probably sell a thousand dollar counterfeit purse to and she'd be saying how much better it was than the actual name brand if the name brand was cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those Mickey ears are real. Target sells Mickey ears for $14. Five Below sells Mickey Ears for $4. Both Disney-branded.

Imagine you put this video on to show your kid and this witch says the Mickey ears aren’t real.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Honestly I'd be happy with Mickey ears at $10, I've only got the one pair because they were expensive, I got the Ariel interchangeable bow one, didn't get any other bows to go with it an everytime I was going over there I'd pack those into my case, my neice now runs about with them an it would be awesome to get more for her, am sure the $10 ones are just as nice as the "real" ones

Reactions: 8
Amongst all that is pitiful/laughable/infuriating (IMO) about the photo of their breakfast plates is the 3 pieces of melon. I suppose this makes it a ‘healthy’ breakfast? I would say the melon probably didn’t get eaten but then we all know Jenn goes around and scoops up the leftovers off everyone else’s plate 😂
The truth is if those pieces of melon were served to me, I would cut them at least in half or more to eat them. IFand I say IF the trackers were to eat them , they would be shoved just as is sideways into their wide- mouthed gobs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know social blade can be off when it comes to estimated earnings but I never thought I’d see the day when Adam the Woo was estimated to bring in more money than The Tim Tracker. Is it because Adam uploads daily?

F62BACFF-F021-480A-ABBC-AEAF33D1C9C8.jpeg
65AFF72B-BBC4-40D0-9A5D-44F97168F023.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I also wonder if those ears she and OG Buddy made that one time-can't remember which overpriced vacation it was-aren't real either. She's such a witch.

I know social blade can be off when it comes to estimated earnings but I never thought I’d see the day when Adam the Woo was estimated to bring in more money than The Tim Tracker. Is it because Adam uploads daily?

View attachment 2618205View attachment 2618206
I wonder what it is that gives them the total grade? I'd love to see them get knocked down to a C, then we'd know the channel was suffering, but if it's ranking it on subs an channel views then I guess unless yt really does get rid of the inactives it will just keep sitting at B

Reactions: 8
I wonder what it is that gives them the total grade? I'd love to see them get knocked down to a C, then we'd know the channel was suffering, but if it's ranking it on subs an channel views then I guess unless yt really does get rid of the inactives it will just keep sitting at B
When it comes to subs, Adam has gained 1000 in the last month whereas The Trackers have not had any new subs in 30+ days. Adam has been putting out a lot of garbage but apparently, some people are subscribing. I wonder if the Trackers pretty much being family vloggers is keeping new people from subscribing.

Reactions: 15
They could have gotten all that footage without staying there. It's not like they used the facilities at all...so why did they have to stay overnight and especially 2 nights?
Walk around the grounds....and buy Chris a steak dinner thanking him for his service

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When it comes to subs, Adam has gained 1000 in the last month whereas The Trackers have not had any new subs in 30+ days. Adam has been putting out a lot of garbage but apparently, some people are subscribing. I wonder if the Trackers pretty much being family vloggers is keeping new people from subscribing.
I dunno if this matters at all (and doesn't matter for Socialblade numbers), but ATW has a fairly active subreddit compared to the Trackers. Adam's fan subreddit has fewer subscribers, but it seems like each post gets a lot more activity. He also has a fairly active criticism subreddit that has a new post every few hours if not every day. The Trackers have a larger subreddit, but it's not at all active unless someone posts something unflattering, in which the same like 4 redditors jump down everyone's throats like they do on the FB page. I always found the difference in their non-YT and non-social media pages pretty interesting.

• Wow
I know we'll never see negative comments with Quick Draw McDelete around but it's surprising how many supposed military Stans are praising and thanking them for this voog. Gross. We can't be the only ones bothered by this, right?

In the intro she said something about the "long list" of people eligible to stay at SoG. I can only imagine she mentioned that to help justify their stay there. Such a long list of people can stay there, so it's totes ok that these bozos get sponsored.

When Tim was complaining about the little round toilet, he mentioned you'd need to close the door to use it. Does that mean he doesn't usually close the door when sitting on the commode? :sick:

I decided to take a look at the old SoG voog because I don't recall ever seeing that one. Plus I gotta contribute to the views to their backlog 401k. When Tim is in the lobby he says people are watching "The Devil Wears Prada". Never change Tim, never change.

1702063737991.png
1702063419300.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what else looks dated….those cruise suites they pay $35,000 for. She acts like this just because it’s not Diznee.

She was a snob when they stayed at that Universal value resort, I forgot the name. She said it looked like a dorm room.

It was only like 5 years ago they were living in that Sanford house. Which was a cute house, just old, but definitely “dated” Now perfectly good hotel rooms are getting scoffed at.

I can’t wait until Tim has to get a job. It will happen.
Their current house is old and dated. It just happens to have a decent zip code.
---
I hope ATW is picking up TTT Stan’s 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
wait a minute, so Jenn also relies on Tim to tell her where to plug her phone in/ how to find outlets? WHAT THE duck MAN!
My 90 yr old grandmother knows how to do that. She’s done that for years!😂
---
Yep. 100%.

I totally get the CAC argument but it's more it's the Trackers...taking up a room for multiple days... and bitching about the most ridiculous tit that MORE DESERVING people would DREAM about being able to have the ability to experience... and then monetizing it.

They didn't need to do this. And I'm surprised so many people in their comments section are kissing their asses and thanking them for this. 🙄

(If they didn't monetize it, I'd perhaps feel slightly differently....emphasis on slightly)

That being said, I'm the daughter of a Vietnam Vet (U.S. Army, helicopter pilot) so I find it simply distasteful that they'd do this, IMHO, no matter who with a CAC could legit stay there as well.
Bottom line, they DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS, yet they did for a quick video. Grifters once again

Reactions: 18
I won’t watch this video because I’m appalled that they stayed there. It’s so wrong. They have no respect or appreciation for our armed forces. This is right up there in offensiveness with the gay is contagious video and the racist videos.

I can’t believe she has the nerve to call anything outdated. Has she seen their house? Has she seen the cuntcierge suites they stay in? Also, those Aura photo frames are outdated too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember quite a while back that she did a whole vlog on her collection of ears . IIRC she has several pairs that were made for her by some lady so presumably they’re ’not real’ either but were good enough for her before she climbed so high up the social ladder 😡
Hey Gin: I'm concerned about the environmental impact of choosing name brands over generic items and your promotion of such nonsense. Supporting sustainable and eco-friendly products can make a positive difference. Let's consider the broader impact of our choices on the planet, you bleeping witch!!!

Reactions: 10
How awesomely awkward would it have been if they gave Stan Chris the room next door and he appeared everyday on the shared patio to to just pop in to spend time with his favorite voogers.

“ Highedy Ho Trackers!!!”

or maybe he was the guy strumming the guitar in front of their room by the water singing
“ Chistmas is starting noooooooow”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dunno if this matters at all (and doesn't matter for Socialblade numbers), but ATW has a fairly active subreddit compared to the Trackers. Adam's fan subreddit has fewer subscribers, but it seems like each post gets a lot more activity. He also has a fairly active criticism subreddit that has a new post every few hours if not every day. The Trackers have a larger subreddit, but it's not at all active unless someone posts something unflattering, in which the same like 4 redditors jump down everyone's throats like they do on the FB page. I always found the difference in their non-YT and non-social media pages pretty interesting.
Adam’s criticism reddit definitely gets a lot of traffic. The Tim Tracker reddit is so dead and it doesn’t help that Tim is the moderator there and be deletes and bans people like crazy. He’s not even deleting just hate comments or anything like that but is also deleting anything he construes as criticism.
Adam used to delete negative comments on his videos but no longer does or at least doesn’t delete a lot of them. He actually will even respond to some of them.
Going back to their incomes, I think Adam’s backlog generates more views than Tim’s.
Can’t stand either of them though.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.