The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went onto the website just to see if they had some photos of what SoG looked like cause am not watching their vlog, it's honestly beautiful, I don't get how anyone can pick out anything about it unless they are just being petty witches, tried to see if I could see these Mickey ears in the pics of the shop as am sure they are perfectly fine

Maybe a stan should say they will put them up for a week in a Britannia hotel over here, perhaps the Blackpool one? 😉 I'd LOVE to see these two survive in a Britannia, that would be a vlog I'd definitely tune into 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😳 did the witch really say this!??
More or less implied it throughout the video. She was clearly not happy with the visit. I honestly think she snubs anything that isn't overpriced at this point.

I did hear them call the friend Chris. I know Holy Doofus lives in Canada but I wondered if he was originally a US citizen-I had an uncle who immigrated over and he was ex-navy so was thinking maybe it was something similar going on since I want to say it was speculated that he helped pay for the Hawaii visits in the past and maybe this was sort of a consultation prize for Poor Jenn having to actually "raise" her children this holiday season.

Also throwing this one out there because I love puns and love spiting Jenn

TTT 156: Jenn's Turning Shades of Green over Kitra's Birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😳 did the witch really say this!??
It was the way she said it. Tim has the same tone when looking at the luggage offerings. He points out the luggage they have, mentions how they "have normal Disney stuff" showing the nicer pieces of luggage and then he says "and then OTHER" and zooms in on the ears. It's his tone mostly. How basically, this stuff isn't the wonderful amazing overpriced crap you find at World of Disney. Then Jenn says--They're not real Disney ears, like actual ears. (They are actual ears, just not the official $35 theme park ears.) It's then where she scoffs--how much are they? Yea, 10 bucks, they're not real and laughs. But it's not her stupid laugh, it's a oh this is so beneath me even touching them kind of laugh. Like the laugh you'd see a villian make in a movie when talking down to someone.

She's a bleeping witch. They both are. This entire vid was just infuriating and really demonstrated what out of touch assholes they've become.

Here is a screen shot of the ears. They look like ears. Honestly, if you didn't know those rose gold ears haven't been sold in a long, long time...you wouldn't notice that they aren't the ears sold in the parks. They look like the ones they used to sell before the ears got all complex and over the top.
Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 11.03.00 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It was the way she said it. Tim has the same tone when looking at the luggage offerings. He points out the luggage they have, mentions how they "have normal Disney stuff" showing the nicer pieces of luggage and then he says "and then OTHER" and zooms in on the ears. It's his tone mostly. How basically, this stuff isn't the wonderful amazing overpriced crap you find at World of Disney. Then Jenn says--They're not real Disney ears, like actual ears. (They are actual ears, just not the official $35 theme park ears.) It's then where she scoffs--how much are they? Yea, 10 bucks, they're not real and laughs. But it's not her stupid laugh, it's a oh this is so beneath me even touching them kind of laugh. Like the laugh you'd see a villian make in a movie when talking down to someone.

She's a bleeping witch. They both are. This entire vid was just infuriating and really demonstrated what out of touch assholes they've become.

Here is a screen shot of the ears. They look like ears. Honestly, if you didn't know those rose gold ears haven't been sold in a long, long time...you wouldn't notice that they aren't the ears sold in the parks. They look like the ones they used to sell before the ears got all complex and over the top.
View attachment 2617838
We have a pair of the rose gold ears from the parks. They look pretty much exactly like these. Jenn is a witch for putting down these ears.

Hi Jenn 👋, Kitra is in Hawaii for her birthday and had tons of people wish her a happy birthday and say what a great friend and nice person she is. I hope you enjoyed reading her IG stories while also liking Tim's latest tit posts on IG (so you must have figured out how to log in again). 💁‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Went onto the website just to see if they had some photos of what SoG looked like cause am not watching their vlog, it's honestly beautiful, I don't get how anyone can pick out anything about it unless they are just being petty witches, tried to see if I could see these Mickey ears in the pics of the shop as am sure they are perfectly fine

Maybe a stan should say they will put them up for a week in a Britannia hotel over here, perhaps the Blackpool one? 😉 I'd LOVE to see these two survive in a Britannia, that would be a vlog I'd definitely tune into 😅
It is a beautiful resort. It's very calm and relaxing. You almost forget you are just down the street from Magic Kingdom. It is definitely dated, I can't deny that. But it's never been so dated that we felt the need to complain about a single thing. Even when we went one trip and the ceiling was leaking water, the employees were great about warning people about it and being proactive. We were just grateful to be there. My husband loves the gym and goes every day when we stay there. We've gotten some awesome things in the gift shop. They have no idea how to be self aware and did not ONCE put themselves in the shoes of what it might like to be there as someone who actually deserves to be there. I agree if this video was geared towards Hey Military members! We aren't eligible to stay here ourselves but we have a friend in town who served and wants us to show you what offerings are available to you! Thank you for your service! Wow these amenities are great for our service member's, this is why things are tax free, etc.. that is not the tone of the video. At all. Regardless if someone does work at a subway on base (which still to me is up in the air) at least they are serving service member's. Wtf have these two idiots ever done for Military other than point out Camoflouge clothing and cry about their Commander in Chief?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We have a pair of the rose gold ears from the parks. They look pretty much exactly like these. Jenn is a witch.

Hi Jenn 👋, Kitra is in Hawaii for her birthday and had tons of people wish her a happy birthday and say what a great friend and nice person she is. I hope you enjoyed reading her IG stories while also liking Tim's latest tit posts on IG (so you must have figured out how to log in again). 💁‍♀️
I really couldn't tell the difference either though I haven't been to Disney in about thirty years so....Also, didn't the witch use to get some of her ears on Etsy. She'd probably never believe that now.

Rather than calling the Pentagon :rolleyes: I think a more better use of trolling would be accidentally wishing Kitra a happy birthday/happy trip on Jenn's stupid posts so she has to read them before she blocks them. But that's just me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2617838
Then by her own logic, those Etsy shop ears she used to buy aren’t real Disney ears as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So it appears technically they haven’t broken any rules by staying at SoG. But they shouldn’t have. Just because you can does not mean you should. They were gifted the stay and all we get is moaning. The patio isn’t private, the pillows are no good, there’s only two chairs etc etc. in Tracker style they ate everything in sight and looovvvvvved it. No appreciation for the military service. But then when did this pair of fuckers ever think of anyone but themselves?

and I pray they did not put that poor baby on that sofa with the inflatable barrier.
They are insufferable morons.

Reactions: 20
Then by her own logic, those Etsy shop ears she used to buy aren’t real Disney ears as well?
I honestly don't think she's ever bought, like actually purchased, an etsy set of ears. I think they were all sent by stans, trying to promote their etsy shop and Jenn just missed the mark and didn't advertise them. Magic Mail!!!!!

It really wouldn't shock me if those rose gold/silver/black ears were the ears from 4+ years ago and retagged. They look like the ears that Disney used to sell. And especially to a kid (they were with kid's toys) who the duck cares. They're cute ears and they're reasonably priced.

Reactions: 21
You know what else looks dated….those cruise suites they pay $35,000 for. She acts like this just because it’s not Diznee.

She was a snob when they stayed at that Universal value resort, I forgot the name. She said it looked like a dorm room.

It was only like 5 years ago they were living in that Sanford house. Which was a cute house, just old, but definitely “dated” Now perfectly good hotel rooms are getting scoffed at.

I can’t wait until Tim has to get a job. It will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It is a beautiful resort. It's very calm and relaxing. You almost forget you are just down the street from Magic Kingdom. It is definitely dated, I can't deny that. But it's never been so dated that we felt the need to complain about a single thing. Even when we went one trip and the ceiling was leaking water, the employees were great about warning people about it and being proactive. We were just grateful to be there. My husband loves the gym and goes every day when we stay there. We've gotten some awesome things in the gift shop. They have no idea how to be self aware and did not ONCE put themselves in the shoes of what it might like to be there as someone who actually deserves to be there. I agree if this video was geared towards Hey Military members! We aren't eligible to stay here ourselves but we have a friend in town who served and wants us to show you what offerings are available to you! Thank you for your service! Wow these amenities are great for our service member's, this is why things are tax free, etc.. that is not the tone of the video. At all. Regardless if someone does work at a subway on base (which still to me is up in the air) at least they are serving service member's. Wtf have these two idiots ever done for Military other than point out Camoflouge clothing and cry about their Commander in Chief?
I wasn't going to watch but seeing all the comments about their crappy attitude made me interested. And this post sums it up perfectly. Yes, instead of putting themselves into the shoes of a typical military family guest, they have their cuntcierge shoes on and complain about the stupidest things. Have they really forgotten their own humble swampbilly beginnings? They really are infuriating.

Also, I noticed a smidge of "Chris" in a couple of shots, like at breakfast. I would think it would be so odd to spend time with strangers like this. What do they talk about? I guess prostitutes are able to engage in conversations with their clients, not much difference here I suppose.

• Haha
You know what else looks dated…. them.

Chris the stan sponsor was also at the steak dinner - he got prime rib.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You know what else looks dated….those cruise suites they pay $35,000 for.

She was a snob when they stayed at that Universal value resort, I forgot the name. She said it looked like a dorm room.

It was only like 5 years ago they were living in that Sanford house. Which was a cute house, just old, but definitely “dated” Now perfectly good hotel rooms are getting scoffed at.

That was Dockside or Surfside (same thing, different side of the street) and that resort was pretty much brand new when they stayed there. The ice machine was too loud!!!!!

That SoG room looked like a regular hotel room that you'd find in a Holiday Inn/Hampton Inn/Country Inn. For some people, that's what they can afford. For other people, all they need is a clean bathroom and a bed because they are out adventuring. When was the last time we saw them stay in a room that wasn't a suite or bungalow or cottage? They have absolutely no idea how 99% of the families that travel, do perfectly fine in rooms just like that. It's sad, really because they were dirt poor not that long ago. I hope they are dirt poor again very soon. They don't deserve to be able to live the lifestyle they have.

• Heart
I wasn't going to watch but seeing all the comments about their crappy attitude made me interested. And this post sums it up perfectly. Yes, instead of putting themselves into the shoes of a typical military family guest, they have their cuntcierge shoes on and complain about the stupidest things. Have they really forgotten their own humble swampbilly beginnings? They really are infuriating.

Also, I noticed a smidge of "Chris" in a couple of shots, like at breakfast. I would think it would be so odd to spend time with strangers like this. What do they talk about? I guess prostitutes are able to engage in conversations with their clients, not much difference here I suppose.
I imagine they just laugh stupidly at whatever he has to say and probably end interactions quickly blaming the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I knew there was a joke to be had with that tracker spot on the table but didn’t know what.

This is perfection. Good job FRE!

View attachment 2616729
Thin
Someone posted on the Facebook about the sleep situation and comments are turned off now. I truly hope that baby is not sleeping on a couch. That is the #1 scariest entrapment risk. I thought they did well usually and got a pack n play. I am grossed out at the negligence if that bed was for the baby.
Think the post is gone. Last one I can see is about Aulani.

Reactions: 5
I noticed it when they were on the cruise. They showed a folded pack n play in the Walt suite right when they check in, but we never saw it set up in the room or bedroom at all. There were a few other hotel stays where there was no visible pack and play. And sure, they're easy to put up and take down because they take up so much room, I don't see the Trackers doing that, especially with their insane nap schedule.

We co-slept with my one daughter. I think there comes a time with colicky newborn that desperation sets in and you will do anything to get your baby to sleep and for you, yourself to get some sleep. If Da Baby was truly as fussy at night as they claim that he was, I can totally see them doing this. I don't fault them for it at all, but I do think they are careless and irresponsible and shouldn't do it. Seeing as how even at 4 years old, J$ needs Tim to lay in the bed with him for a while in order for him to sleep, I think co-sleeping with Da Baby might be creating another monster for them.

Da Baby is safer in the bed with Shamu sized Jenn (who is looking mighty enormous in this vid) than he is on that couch with that super loose fitting sheet and inflatable bumper. The entire set up is a suffocation hazard for a baby who doesn't seem to be all that mobile. They should be ashamed for even letting people think that is where he slept.
I bet if he is co-sleeping that is what triggered J$ to want someone to lay down with him. He is still so jealous of the baby.
---
My FIL is retired military & he has bought us the military tickets before, but I would never dream of staying at SOG. Never! They are suck tacky ass trash. Two pigs with lipstick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
You know what else looks dated….those cruise suites they pay $35,000 for. She acts like this just because it’s not Diznee.

If anything that Sanford house looked like a frat house.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.