The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may blow their minds if they find out that there are people that don't care about their rooms because they are at the parks all day and basically use the room to sleep in.

Not to add more fuel to the rage fire but I'm almost 100% sure Tim has done a Shades of Green tour before and included a room tour if I'm not mistaken(a *friend* was staying there then too) so there was no need for them to stay there and take a room from much more deserving families.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
1400 Defense Pentagon
Washington, DC 20301-1400
Public Inquiries: 703-571-3343
Press/Media: 703-697-5131
The phone lines are staffed 24/7 for all concerns and abuse of government services warrants a call imho. 🤷🏿‍♀️
While I understand the vitriol for these two, it doesn't warrant a phone call. There were technically no rules broken as much of a stretch as Calling Chris a "close family friend" might be. It was just incredibly tone deaf, classless, and truly shows how desperate they are for free vacations and the next viral video.
---
Unfortunately, I don’t think the Trackers will face much, if any, backlash for this. Making racist and homophobic comments wasn’t enough to turn the Stan’s away and many of them are kissing their ass in the comments of the SOG video.
Agreed, the found another loophole here but I do hope they lose some subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What they could have done is partnered with the one time use friend and sponsored a deserving family. It is the holiday season after all.

The friend sponsor the room and the Trackers maybe provide Dinner for the family or give them a Disney gift card or something.. anything. Tickets.

I never like to tell people what to do with their money or suggest how people spend, but this is just gross all across the board.
Clearly this room doesn’t meet the hillbillies formerly from Sanford standards, but I guarantee someone out there would have been more than grateful. So many people out there who could have used this little bit of magic to make the season a little bit brighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You want us to call or write the Pentagon because of the trackers????
I'm sure the folks there are really bored right now, since there is nothing more important going on in the world. :rolleyes:

The thing is, sadly, them staying there is completely within the rules of SoG. They were guests of Chris, who is most certainly a stan, I saw him invite them in a livestream chat. Folks who do qualify for SoG can reserve rooms for guests. There's no--it has to be a blood relative or actual real life friend clause. So there's nothing SoG or the Pentagon or even Joe Biden can do about it. Them staying there was fair game, but they're taking advantage of it and being unappreciative of the resort itself.

They spent two nights there, with this condescending attitude about the accommodations. They thanked Chris for the room, but they never once thanked Chris for his service or thanked people in general for their service. The entire concept of the resort was lost with them. They never once showed any sort of appreciation for those who qualify for a stay. When they saw the spa prices--the appropriate comment shouldn't have been, oh it's so cheap compared to the other spas on property. Jenn should have said, wow, what an opportunity for someone who is a part of a military family to get a spa treatment at a reasonable price while on their Disney vacation. These people sacrifice a lot and don't make nearly enough money...this is great for them. Instead they made a damn fuss over how cheap everything was, but never, not even once pointed out WHY is was cheaper than regular Disney resorts. Tim: there's no tax!!! Dumbass, mention WHY that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The whole post is gone now 😔 I was looking forward to seeing the comments defending them
Yes!! That’s exactly what you missed haha. “Oh the kids alive, mind your business” “I hope Jenn sees all these Facebook comments knowing best for her kids” I didn’t see one comment agreeing it was dangerous.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think a call to the Pentagon is needed. The Trackers are so good at sinking their channel by themselves.Karma is coming for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is so untrue 😂
Which part? That there's a large population of people that have never been in active military duty that have a CAC? That the lady at the Pentagon working at the Starbucks has a CAC? Please, enlighten me where I'm wrong on that.

Per SoG site:
Current Department of Defense (DoD) and Coast Guard (CG) civilian employees. DOD or CG ID card, required for check-in.
And a CAC qualifies as a DOD or CG ID card.

So yea, please - where is this "SO untrue"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ohhhh my god! They are in the gift shop. They are unreal! So Jenn says the ears in the gift shop are NOT the REAL Disney ears. They are only $10 so they aren’t real. She makes my blood bleeping boil! The tone of the conversation issed me off.

how many people did she insult that bought their little girls (and boys) the “fake” $10 ears bc they couldn’t afford the ridiculous price tag of the $35 sold in parks.

snobby ass witch. Someone with real class, decorum, and grace would NEVER point that out. Record it, and upload it.
I buy Disney shirts from target and Walmart. It’s Disney on the tags, are they not REAL Disney because they don’t have Disney parks logo?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just watched FRE. It was hard to watch even small clips of Oliver’s fussing and them ignoring him the entire time. They were clearly gorging themselves in front of a baby that is under-nourished. It’s not even that they are clueless, they just don’t care. Even when they bring him with them, they still act like they are not parents.
Ginn didn’t even tear off a bit of naan to let Oliver try it and enjoy a new food.
---
About 10 minutes in and ready to turn it off. Lots of complaining about the room.. pillows too squishy, room is old, Ac doesn't work the way he wants it to, the toilet is round and they DONT HAVE H2O products.
He is a DISGUSTING human being that doesn’t deserve any of the perks of life! I don’t care how they got in there they don’t need to be there😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think a call to the Pentagon is needed. The Trackers are so good at sinking their channel by themselves.Karma is coming for them
Yeah, while I get why people are upset, they did seem to follow the rules that the DoD has for the resort. So while it is in bad taste to do this, I don't think anything beyond throwing shade needs to be done to them officially. Maybe petition the DoD to set up an anti-influencers rule on their resorts so that this sort of thing isn't repeated.

Reactions: 17
What they could have done is partnered with the one time use friend and sponsored a deserving family. It is the holiday season after all.

The friend sponsor the room and the Trackers maybe provide Dinner for the family or give them a Disney gift card or something.. anything. Tickets.

I never like to tell people what to do with their money or suggest how people spend, but this is just gross all across the board.
Clearly this room doesn’t meet the hillbillies formerly from Sanford standards, but I guarantee someone out there would have been more than grateful. So many people out there who could have used this little bit of magic to make the season a little bit brighter.
Your beautiful suggestion is out of the realm of possibility for the selfish Trackers. It would never enter their mind to do such a gracious thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They won’t even put a bit of eggs in Olivers mouth. Poor thing
---
I'm sure the folks there are really bored right now, since there is nothing more important going on in the world. :rolleyes:

The thing is, sadly, them staying there is completely within the rules of SoG. They were guests of Chris, who is most certainly a stan, I saw him invite them in a livestream chat. Folks who do qualify for SoG can reserve rooms for guests. There's no--it has to be a blood relative or actual real life friend clause. So there's nothing SoG or the Pentagon or even Joe Biden can do about it. Them staying there was fair game, but they're taking advantage of it and being unappreciative of the resort itself.

They spent two nights there, with this condescending attitude about the accommodations. They thanked Chris for the room, but they never once thanked Chris for his service or thanked people in general for their service. The entire concept of the resort was lost with them. They never once showed any sort of appreciation for those who qualify for a stay. When they saw the spa prices--the appropriate comment shouldn't have been, oh it's so cheap compared to the other spas on property. Jenn should have said, wow, what an opportunity for someone who is a part of a military family to get a spa treatment at a reasonable price while on their Disney vacation. These people sacrifice a lot and don't make nearly enough money...this is great for them. Instead they made a damn fuss over how cheap everything was, but never, not even once pointed out WHY is was cheaper than regular Disney resorts. Tim: there's no tax!!! Dumbass, mention WHY that is.
Oh but she says the ears in the gift shop are “not real” Instead of trying to understand why the price point is there and why the product is offered. I will forever despise her for this!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don't know how they can stand to ignore his screams, she literally could not have given one tit he was screaming an crying an it was plainly obvious on her face she was so uninterested in seeing to him, it was like watching someone try to zone out a strangers child while they were trying to eat an talk over the top of him

Even when we are at family meals it isn't just my bro an his wife that see to my neice, we ALL interact with her, there's no way I could sit an ignore her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This makes me so angry for the service members who will visit Shades of Green to enjoy some Disney Magic as a thank you for their service and sacrifices and this witch is shitting all over it like “well it’s not really like Disney but it’s fine for those with lowered expectations.” witch not everybody spends their life booking random deluxe Disney stays to escape reality and brag about being set for life.

duck them
😳 did the witch really say this!??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not been in trackers universe for a while.

Did Jenn ever find out if gay is contagious ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😳 did the witch really say this!??
No, she didn’t say it per se, but she said it without saying it.
SoG sells the same ears you can buy at target and the witch said they aren’t “real”. I’m so pissed by that comment for some reason!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The thing that gets me about this is that the guy offered them a room so he could meet them and all they had to do was say that they didn't need a room and they'd happily fix a time and place to meet him in the parks or at Disney Springs.

They live RIGHT THERE and are at the parks all the time. They could have freed up that room for someone else, let their kids sleep in their own damn house, and drop Jackson off to school on the way there. They're only doing this because they can profit off it, not because they generally want to meet a fan. duck these human trash compactors.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Which part? That there's a large population of people that have never been in active military duty that have a CAC? That the lady at the Pentagon working at the Starbucks has a CAC? Please, enlighten me where I'm wrong on that.

Per SoG site:
Current Department of Defense (DoD) and Coast Guard (CG) civilian employees. DOD or CG ID card, required for check-in.
And a CAC qualifies as a DOD or CG ID card.

So yea, please - where is this "SO untrue"
Maybe it's different on the bases we've been on, but our base Subway workers are not DoD employees. Nor is anyone who works at Starbucks, Panda, Taco bell etc. Typically only those who work at base facilities get the CAC cards here and are considered DOD. So in MY experience, untrue.
Editing to add, I did look into it and it looks like it can vary from base to base. Seems crazy to me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That bed setup for the baby is totally unsafe. Especially since he is mobile now. Omg. I’m going to hope that was for show and he co-slept with Jenn because I think even that would be safer.

That hotel looks nice. The grounds are pretty. Looks better than a lot of the Disney resorts. Oh sorry you didn’t have those H20 products which aren’t even that good. And poor baby couldn’t get her Starbucks milkshake because she can’t read times and plan.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.