The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the poor people interested in the Harry and David dinner stumbling across this vid and being subjected to the Tracker crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sadly, all it takes is for someone who is currently in the military or someone meeting the other requirements to host them. It's not really a matter of Shades of Green allowing it and complaining to SoG or anyone isn't going to prevent the Trackers from ever visiting there again. This is 100% on whatever dumbass stan decided to add them to their own reservation.
This is true. Based on the bit of info we know (which isn't much at this point, I believe?), the stan had to invite them (or "host," as you mentioned)

If the stan invited them, that's on the stan. Of course, Tim and Jenn shouldn't film it and monetize it, but they've always come out smelling like a rose no matter what tit they pull (aside from FRE backlash for a brief time), so why should this be any different? :cautious: Sad to say.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ginn is soooo glad that they didn't put an island in the kitchen so that they could put this monstrosity in there. What the actual duck?View attachment 2593925
Big Baby Jail. They would put Jax in one of those if they could get away with it. An island would increase the value of their house, unlike the half assed outdoor kitchen.

Reactions: 14
Average cost of turkey this year was $2.36/pound or $35 for a 15 pounder. Plus some store bought pies (maybe $10 each…let’s say $40 to be safe). Everything they actually needed from that box could have been purchased for probably less than $100. And a turkey isn’t hard! They’re having to take even more steps to prep by dealing with the frozen turkey that should have thawed for 48 hours. Omg. I’m so triggered that I don’t think I can finish it. And I didn’t even mention spoon feeding formula!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Harry and David website says it serves 18-20 people! Only a 10 lb turkey. That doesn’t compute.
It is a turkey and a ham, so I'm guessing Harry and David are thinking their client base has a sensible sliced meat dinner portion. In the Tracker house, Tim would get the ham to himself and Jenn would get the turkey (or vice versa).

I'm just now listening to their review of the meal, and shockingly they didn't like it. Of course, they didn't prepare the turkey and ham as directed, so there's that.

• Haha
She said that they tried a sippy cup, but he chewed on it. They tried a cup with a straw, but that shocked him when he tasted the formula. So they only did it that once and went back to spoon feeding formula? Give him the straw and let him drink!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Harry and David website says it serves 18-20 people! Only a 10 lb turkey. That doesn’t compute.
Jenn said that it was supposed to serve 10 people, so she's clueless. I didn't watch past the spoon feeding 3 ounces bit. Do they say how many people were actually there for dinner?

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 2.01.46 PM.png

Average cost of turkey this year was $2.36/pound or $35 for a 15 pounder. Plus some store bought pies (maybe $10 each…let’s say $40 to be safe). Everything they actually needed from that box could have been purchased for probably less than $100. And a turkey isn’t hard! They’re having to take even more steps to prep by dealing with the frozen turkey that should have thawed for 48 hours. Omg. I’m so triggered that I don’t think I can finish it. And I didn’t even mention spoon feeding formula!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I got my turkey at Costco (Fresh Butterball) for 99 cents/pound. $13. I spent a lot more on pies at the Amish place, but Costco pumpkin pies were $5.99 and Publix was $3.99. Publix also had 5lb bags of potatoes for $3.99. I thought Thanksgiving dinner was rather inexpensive this year, but I'm a also bargain shopper who shops around. #notsetforlife

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t begin to understand how da baby is not dehydrated. Unless he’s drinking a lot of water. But there’s no nutritional value in water and as somebody here said, milk still makes up such a large part of a 9mnth old’s diet. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was underweight

• Sad
With all the food-gorging content of late…I’m calling for a channel name change…

The Tim Tracker #155: The Tim Tracker? ….more like The Chin Tracker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
TTT #155: Our favorite Thanksgiving core memory is when our friends Harry and David made dinner for the whole family!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
FEED YOUR CHILD

this is neglect

rage, 3oz of formula for a 8-9 month old?! let's hope he eats more with nanny or Dim or something, holy tit.

they are so incompetent they make me rage, not just with everything else but the casual child abuse

We don't have any leftovers since it was a smaller turkey at my parents' house, so I'm doing a 2nd turkey dinner tonight - melted butter + seasonings under the skin, and same on top, it's chilling in the fridge before I pop it in the oven, it'll be DELICIOUS and I don't have to do anything with it otherwise because I'm not an incompetent moron

Reactions: 24
Jenn said that it was supposed to serve 10 people, so she's clueless. I didn't watch past the spoon feeding 3 ounces bit. Do they say how many people were actually there for dinner?

View attachment 2594219

I got my turkey at Costco (Fresh Butterball) for 99 cents/pound. $13. I spent a lot more on pies at the Amish place, but Costco pumpkin pies were $5.99 and Publix was $3.99. Publix also had 5lb bags of potatoes for $3.99. I thought Thanksgiving dinner was rather inexpensive this year, but I'm a also bargain shopper who shops around. #notsetforlife
Yup. We got Costco pies for $5.99.

(DH got pick of the litter bc he works there. :ROFLMAO: )

You can buy two for $12 and they can feed an Army.

They got SO ripped off. No one in their right mind who actually knows how to cook would waste 500 bleeping dollars (!!!) on this Harry & David meal (Not to mention the magical "serves 18-20" 10 lb. turkey looks like it could fit in the palm of their hand).

Potatoes are cheap, add some butter and milk (or heavy cream or even cream cheese added) if you want the basics and you've got mashed potatoes. Green bean casserole is cheap to make (if you want the standard, it's just cans of green beans and cream of mushroom, add a thing of French fried onions, use a bit of milk from the potatoes and a dash of Worcestershire). Rolls are cheap. Stuffing is cheap (just buy cheap bread or cornbread, add some veg, some spices, giblets if you want, etc.), sweet potato casserole is easy peasy... we can all go on... tack on a turkey and some ham and that does NOT add up to $500!

They got ripped off, once again buying for the name and name only.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks to you and your family for their service.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Are there Facebook Groups for SOG? Can't imagine this going over well there.
I am in the SOG FB groups and will let you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Turkeys were .69 lb at publix, and .49 at winn dixie. Both of which they have near the house

Reactions: 14
I don't like that they stayed at SOG, but contacting the Pentagon seems a bit much. Given the state of the world right now, the Pentagon has bigger things to worry about than some grifters staying at a hotel that they shouldn't be staying at.
Please don't contact the Pentagon. Seriously, please don't even think about it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I can't believe they dropped $500 on that "feast". Our Thanksgiving meal although it was only 2 of us, had to be no more than $40 bucks in raw ingredients.
20231123_173412.jpg
20231123_173408.jpg
20231123_173405.jpg
20231123_173402.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Their SOG stay is so ignorant and vile. They really can’t afford another optical duck-up. What’s next? Filming their kids having a fun day at Give Kids the World?
I know there will be a little backlash, but for the most part, it won't be a big deal unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Now that I've finished (or skipped through) the entire thing....Tim keeps mentioning that Harry and David told them it had to be delivered on the day before Thanksgiving. No, Tim. That's not how it works. Chances are, and we here all know this is exactly what happened, you didn't order it in time, so what was left was delivery on Wednesday. All the people who actually plan their tit more than a couple of days out ordered for delivery on Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday was all that was left. Quit blaming Harry and David, quit your bitching and start accepting responsibility for your bullshit.

You are two 40 year old losers who can't even plan and prepare a damn turkey dinner. You spent 5 minutes mansplaining your dumb oven to us, the over that you've had for like 2 years now. Then you didn't even cook the ham in the right size pan and made a giant mess? You suck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.