The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that they tried a sippy cup, but he chewed on it. They tried a cup with a straw, but that shocked him when he tasted the formula. So they only did it that once and went back to spoon feeding formula? Give him the straw and let him drink!!!
Regular ass cup. Just use a bleeping cup. If he can drink from a spoon he can drink from a cup.

Reactions: 23
With all the food-gorging content of late…I’m calling for a channel name change…

The Tim Tracker #155: The Tim Tracker? ….more like The Chin Tracker.
I love this! And Nate, in his Festival of the Holidays vlog, runs into Adam and the Slackers at 11:35. Since Jenn can't control what gets posted, we get glorious shots like this:
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 12.04.41 PM.png

Who can even keep track of her chins at this point? And look at how Dim's straps accentuate his moobs.
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 12.05.01 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hear Disney is strict about SOG. If the Trackers did stay, they did so by taking advantage of a loophole. Typically, Disney does not like this being done, but definitely doesn’t like when people put it out for the masses. I’d be interested to see if they let this go, especially if a bunch of people who DO deserve to stay there and can’t pipe up…

I get controversy brings in the views…I wonder if they worry when this tactic will tilt the scale and become a point of no return.
Disney does not own SoG or have anything to do with it. It is owned and run by the Department of Defense. The resort policy allows for the eligible member to sponsor up to two extra rooms, and the spouse can also sponsor two rooms for friends and family. The sponsor is responsible for the guest and their behavior, but they don't and can't really police whether a sponsored person meets the friend criteria. It really falls on the sponsor who shouldn't be booking the room. But, I doubt anyone in Shades management wants to get into a PR nightmare about banning a military member or disabled vet for hosting a YT personality. It is a battle, not worth fighting. No pun intended!

They did open eligibility a little while ago and certain DoD employees and veterans are eligible now so it is even harder to get reservations.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
What I'm gathering out of the comments here is that they did Thanksgiving the same way they do everything else, half assed and wasting money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
…. I bet they’re so mad the baby is doing that dragging crawl.
After all the damn fish and seafood that selfish witch inhaled while she was pregnant, they should be thanking god that kid can do anything on his own.

Reactions: 18
Harry & David is such a rip-off. You could order from a local restaurant (and support small businesses instead of some stupid catalog company that people use to send pears to their underpaid employees instead of a bonus) and they'll give you already cooked turkey and all the sides, for waaaaaay less. My family has done this before during years where we all just had way too much going on (beyond just "figuring out" laundry).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I guarantee if I had that baby for a few hours he’d be downing his bottle by the end of it. You have to kind of drip it in their mouths so they get the idea and keep gently trying. And obviously make sure he is hungry before you do this. He may not be dehydrated if they are giving him a ton of squash etc. But he’s definitely not enough fats, protein and other nutrients if he’s not getting at least 24 oz of formula a day. Argh they’re the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's funny because I kept seeing ads for Popeye's turkey. It was $99 and was delivered to you precooked, just thaw, heat and eat. I thought that was a huge rip-off. But considering they paid $500 for what they got, Popeye's turkey was a damn bargain.

There was mention of the wish bone of this turkey or of turkeys of years' past.

Reactions: 15
Harry & David is such a rip-off. You could order from a local restaurant (and support small businesses instead of some stupid catalog company that people use to send pears to their underpaid employees instead of a bonus) and they'll give you already cooked turkey and all the sides, for waaaaaay less. My family has done this before during years where we all just had way too much going on (beyond just "figuring out" laundry).
Cracker Barrel had an option where you didn’t even need to heat it up, you go pick it up and it’s already warm and it was a fraction of what these idiots paid.
I hope they keep pissing away money honestly.

Reactions: 23
$500 for a thanksgiving dinner? I live in California which is an expensive state and I spent $180 for a complete thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings and also 3 pies. So please $500 is way too much. Also we all know Jen is a lazy slob who cant do tit.

Reactions: 19
It's funny because I kept seeing ads for Popeye's turkey. It was $99 and was delivered to you precooked, just thaw, heat and eat. I thought that was a huge rip-off. But considering they paid $500 for what they got, Popeye's turkey was a damn bargain.

There was mention of the wish bone of this turkey or of turkeys of years' past.
I've budgeted about $500 for our family Christmas meal - it will serve 11 adults and 2 children and contains a very large ham, lamb cutlets, 2 beef wellingtons, prawns, lobsters, crabs and Moreton Bay Bugs (google them folks - they look weird but taste delicious.), 2 salads, potatoes plus a thwack of pre lunch nibbles and pudding plus a chocolate fountain for dessert and finally a dessert cocktail, petit fours and cherries.
Each couple kicks in $125 to help cover costs and also brings a couple of bottles of wine/beer/etc

I think we will be getting more bang for our buck. But then again I know how to plan and cook stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry all I see is a giant toe with an atrocious wig.
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 12.32.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 12.32.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 12.33.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 12.33.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 12.33.57 PM.png

This Starfucks cup has been sitting on their counter for awhile now. Also, buy a new shadowbox for your wine corks Ginn!
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 12.43.00 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I've budgeted about $500 for our family Christmas meal - it will serve 11 adults and 2 children and contains a very large ham, lamb cutlets, 2 beef wellingtons, prawns, lobsters, crabs and Moreton Bay Bugs (google them folks - they look weird but taste delicious.), 2 salads, potatoes plus a thwack of pre lunch nibbles and pudding plus a chocolate fountain for dessert and finally a dessert cocktail, petit fours and cherries.
Each couple kicks in $125 to help cover costs and also brings a couple of bottles of wine/beer/etc

I think we will be getting more bang for our buck. But then again I know how to plan and cook stuff.
Will you please share your address and the time I should be showing up? 😅

Nevermind, I think Brisbane might too far to go even for such an amazing feast! What fortunate family and friends you have to be invited to such a feast!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So you can pay $500 to Harry and David and get the equivalent to what any grocery store will get you...got it...:rolleyes: And these idiots are so stupid when it comes to just life in general. From keeping their baby on the filthy floor that is the main pathway for the mice in Ft. Pampers to blaming their oldest for buying an over priced Thanksgiving. I bleeping can't. And if she is really feeding the baby that much the next time they go to the doctor I halfway suspect they may contact CPS for neglect. I know that was how my cousin ended up raising her granddaughter-the doctor's reporting negligence when the kid had to be brought in for their check up. Malnutrition is something that they actually get involved with.

TTT 155: The One Where We Try to Write Off Thanksgiving and Forget About Defrosting

Reactions: 21
If I ever spend $500 on a Thanksgiving meal kit, it better come with lobster, oysters and caviar.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just took these pictures at my grocery store. Cook from frozen in the bag for $57, $42 on sale. Done and done for a fraction of the cost.
Plus she even made her own stuffing in addition to everything else.
These two have never made me so infuriated.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.