The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim describes the ground and his wife.
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.10.33 PM.png

I'm surprised they figured out how to insert a link to their voog on Instagram.
You know they must also be desperate to spend that much time in the iNtImIdAtInG rAiN. Oh wait, it's just "intimidating" when it's Puerto Rican.

Are you asking "for a friend", Dim?
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.14.16 PM.png

Dim asks Ginn how to pronounce this. Ginn also doesn't know how a tilde works (I guess her school taught physics in middle school but no foreign languages in high school or you know, just paying attention to the world around her and catching on - I guess she's never had anyone say feliz cumpleaños to her on her birthday). She pronounces it as "punch a navi daaaaayyyyy.... niño?" Why are you punching a Na'vi child in the day, Ginn?? What did Avatar do to you??
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.16.26 PM.png

Ginn later says the ponche Navideño is like a "Latin apple cider". Carpe diem and get that Latin apple cider you guyzzzzz!!! V
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.22.55 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Skimmed Adam’s video. I don’t think she’s pregnant. She looks the same as she did on the cruise which was two months ago now.
---
I liked Jenn acting like she is some editor extraordinaire. “Oh you don’t insert pictures?” Ugh she is just the worst.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They have to get those instagram stans watching the vids because the views for the last 30 days are right at the bottom of the commode.

For those keeping score:
October 2023 2.5 mil vs October 2022 4.0 mil
September 2023 2.5 mil vs September 2022 4.6 mil

Keep up the great work Bojos!

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 7.30.35 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Didn't they once say they would never stay at Shades of Green because it is for military families?
Like they would never do lives from the park and never have the baby in the vlogs and never film the parks right away after the reopening from Covid.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Skimmed Adam’s video. I don’t think she’s pregnant. She looks the same as she did the cruise which was two months ago now.
---
I liked Jenn acting like she is some editor extraordinaire. “Oh you don’t insert pictures?” Ugh she is just the worst.
"It only takes me 10 days to insert one picture and I've been doing this for more than 10 years *fake laugh*"

Will someone teach this grown adult how to use a fork? Someone? Anyone? Maybe the nanny can teach both Buddy and Dimmy together.
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.33.40 PM.png

Ginn apparently has never had actual toffee before. She's probably still trying to get toffee out of her mouth right now. She says it tastes like a Butterfinger like the classy broad she is. She is amazed by how buttery it is. Funny enough, in my high school AP physics class, one of our experiments included making butter toffee. Dim asks her if she's never had butter toffee before and she goes "THAT'S what it is!!!! THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!! Not a Butterfinger, but butter toffee!" So you're saying the butter toffee tastes like... butter toffee? Or "toofy". witch, before you bit into it, y'all said it was a chocolate TOFFEE brittle. Seriously, no brain cells between all these voogers.
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.36.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.41.49 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
There’s no way this is her only birthday outing. There has to be a $40,000 cruise coming. A birthday with Adam and Morrow. She looks like she wants to punch Morrow lol

Reactions: 19
Gross. It would be even more gross if they stayed there during Veterans Day weekend but they were at Ft Wilderness again that weekend right? Cause that was the same weekend after Buddy's windmill disaster?
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.59.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 4.59.40 PM.png

Also, what do you say to Buddy when you ditch him on your birthday (forget about Da Baby, cause they both always do)? "Mommy's going to go hang out with Santa and stuff her face!!!!! *fake laugh*"

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I have to say @Galaxyprincess had a great one liner in the last thread that could be a title. It was in reference to Dim making OGBuddy perform for the Phineas & Ferb “Tradition”
I would like to nominate on her behalf.

The Tim Tracker #155 Leave the kid alone

Reactions: 27
They have to get those instagram stans watching the vids because the views for the last 30 days are right at the bottom of the commode.

For those keeping score:
October 2023 2.5 mil vs October 2022 4.0 mil
September 2023 2.5 mil vs September 2022 4.6 mil

Keep up the great work Bojos!

View attachment 2593012
If that estimate is correct, wow. They can’t possibly support their lifestyle on $110,000.

Reactions: 15
Jenn made sure to almost edit Nate completely out. She’s so jealous he has more views than they do now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot 2023-11-25 9.07.45 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-25 9.07.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-25 9.06.19 PM.png

The vlog has pretty much devolved into her waddling from place to place looking to see how much food she can cram into her mouth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
"It only takes me 10 days to insert one picture and I've been doing this for more than 10 years *fake laugh*"

Will someone teach this grown adult how to use a fork? Someone? Anyone? Maybe the nanny can teach both Buddy and Dimmy together.
View attachment 2593017

Ginn apparently has never had actual toffee before. She's probably still trying to get toffee out of her mouth right now. She says it tastes like a Butterfinger like the classy broad she is. She is amazed by how buttery it is. Funny enough, in my high school AP physics class, one of our experiments included making butter toffee. Dim asks her if she's never had butter toffee before and she goes "THAT'S what it is!!!! THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!! Not a Butterfinger, but butter toffee!" So you're saying the butter toffee tastes like... butter toffee? Or "toofy". witch, before you bit into it, y'all said it was a chocolate TOFFEE brittle. Seriously, no brain cells between all these voogers.
View attachment 2593019
View attachment 2593022
I noticed he holds/uses his fork the same as Pallo. Unreal.

Reactions: 14
Oh fantastic! My son, an Air Force veteran, can’t get a reservation at Shades of Green but so glad these idiots can. How do they not see how offensive this is to those who have actually served their country and they are taking up a spot??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Dim describes the ground and his wife.
View attachment 2592997

I'm surprised they figured out how to insert a link to their voog on Instagram.
You know they must also be desperate to spend that much time in the iNtImIdAtInG rAiN. Oh wait, it's just "intimidating" when it's Puerto Rican.

Are you asking "for a friend", Dim?
View attachment 2592998

Dim asks Ginn how to pronounce this. Ginn also doesn't know how a tilde works (I guess her school taught physics in middle school but no foreign languages in high school or you know, just paying attention to the world around her and catching on - I guess she's never had anyone say feliz cumpleaños to her on her birthday). She pronounces it as "punch a navi daaaaayyyyy.... niño?" Why are you punching a Na'vi child in the day, Ginn?? What did Avatar do to you??
View attachment 2593002

Ginn later says the ponche Navideño is like a "Latin apple cider". Carpe diem and get that Latin apple cider you guyzzzzz!!! V
View attachment 2593006
No it’s f’in not! Jenn sit your white ass dow and let an actual Latino/a talk

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.