The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all my years of raising our children, never, ever did we put them in danger in the kitchen like the trackers do here. WTF is wrong with you 2 morons. They have an open floor plan, why not clear out the living room? My guess is that J$ can not be any where near BB. And there is no one to blame than the 2 asshats. He should have been explained to how it’s important to be gentle around the baby but they don’t use the word no so should we expect anything else. And if I read it correctly they spent $500.00 on this meal box. We spent $70.0 at Publix and we are still enjoying turkey. Ours fed 7-10 people. What losers.

Reactions: 32
Jenn just says that Da Baby had 3 ounces of formula. Woman, get your kid to the doctor, please. Clearly you are annoyed by the whole process, but 3 ounces of formula in one feeding is not enough for your almost 9 month old baby. Even with him eating solids, almost all of his nutrition comes from the formula.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I didn’t watch, but, if they bought a turkey dinner that included all that stuff, why did they need to go to Publix 3 times?
Because their job was to provide the appetizers, the turkey and dessert. So they paid $500 for a box full of side dishes, a pie and a turkey and ham. They said it was just as expensive as buying all that stuff in Publix. But then they also said they bought all the meat and cheese for the board thing she was making, so knowing them, they probably still spent $250 in Publix.

I don't know what this thing is on your neck Jenn, but you might want to have that checked out. Or bathe.
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 12.35.38 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My middle child was BB size at birth and they were finishing the 3oz of formula while still in the hospital. For the love of God this baby needs to see a doctor.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ginn is soooo glad that they didn't put an island in the kitchen so that they could put this monstrosity in there. What the actual duck?View attachment 2593925
Yep, totally can't see anything going wrong with that being in the way when you are juggling HOT food 🙄

These people are straight up clowns, why wasn't it set up in the same place J had it, wasn't it the living area or the large area they have upstairs? Also does it really need to be that large? Aren't those just for sitting them in for a short while when you need to get something done? At least that's how we used it with my neice which we set up in the LIVING ROOM, I can honestly picture poor O being left in it for hours on end alone

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yep, totally can't see anything going wrong with that being in the way when you are juggling HOT food 🙄

These people are straight up clowns, why wasn't it set up in the same place J had it, wasn't it the living area or the large area they have upstairs? Also does it really need to be that large? Aren't those just for sitting them in for a short while when you need to get something done? At least that's how we used it with my neice which we set up in the LIVING ROOM, I can honestly picture poor O being left in it for hours on end alone
Remember these idiots basically live in the kitchen so it's no surprise that that thing is set up there. It's rather large and roomy for a baby prison but it's a baby prison nonetheless.

Reactions: 18
My middle child was BB size at birth and they were finishing the 3oz of formula while still in the hospital. For the love of God this baby needs to see a doctor.
My youngest was a month early and 6 lbs and she was eating 3oz EVERY 3 HOURS!! I just dont know what they are doing.

Reactions: 17
Because their job was to provide the appetizers, the turkey and dessert. So they paid $500 for a box full of side dishes, a pie and a turkey and ham. They said it was just as expensive as buying all that stuff in Publix. But then they also said they bought all the meat and cheese for the board thing she was making, so knowing them, they probably still spent $250 in Publix.

I don't know what this thing is on your neck Jenn, but you might want to have that checked out. Or bathe.
View attachment 2594026
Hope Tim wasn’t getting amorous at the sight of her new hair do.
Ugh, just managed to keep my lunch down 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn says they filmed this vlog because they wanted to give a review of the Harry and David Thanksgiving offerings since she didn’t see any other videos out there.
They film everything mundane food they make even if it’s a pb&j for J$ so I thought it was weird of her trying to justify why they are filming the process when they film damn near everything they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember these idiots basically live in the kitchen so it's no surprise that that thing is set up there. It's rather large and roomy for a baby prison but it's a baby prison nonetheless.
To clarify, with any other couple that play area would be great for the baby but with these two he's in there to be out of their way and away from his brother.

Reactions: 17
They're filming it so they can write off the cost of their family Thanksgiving meal as a business expense. Fuckers.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 10.02.18 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why do they act like cooking a turkey or ham is such an ordeal? Frozen butterball, pop in oven, baste and serve. Been doing since I was in my early 20’s 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 27
Can they cook something not in a box? All that food is basic. witch, fire up allrecipes.com and save yourself a couple hundred $$.
Also, for the money they spent, they should have just got a private chef.

Reactions: 31
Feeding formula off a spoon is really reckless for a baby that age. If formula-fed, a baby that age needs 24-32 oz of formula daily until they are one year old. It would be very hard if not impossible to get that amount in via a spoon.

Bragging that you got 3 oz into him with a spoon is beyond stupid. You just keep trying the bottle, they will take it eventually. Or you call the doctor.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
They're filming it so they can write off the cost of their family Thanksgiving meal as a business expense. Fuckers.

View attachment 2594096
If they had put some thought into their content and forecast Thanksgiving coming up, they could have reached out to a number of places and got a complimentary meal kit on the back of their channel that was actually good instead of getting a crappy one last minute and giving it a bad review.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feeding formula off a spoon is really reckless for a baby that age. If formula-fed, a baby that age needs 24-32 oz of formula daily until they are one year old. It would be very hard if not impossible to get that amount in via a spoon.

Bragging that you got 3 oz into him with a spoon is beyond stupid. You just keep trying the bottle, they will take it eventually. Or you call the doctor.
If he's that set against the bottle then I'd be trying sippy cups, am pretty sure he's at the age he could manage one of those, if my kid wasn't taking from bottles or sippy cups I'd be at the drs asking them to please help me with something, I wouldn't be thinking hmmm maybe I should just spoon feed them, they are so irresponsible

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Starting to wonder if O has bonded with the nanny and only accepts bottles from her? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.