The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that baby was in daycare drinking that little all day, they would have already been hauled into the director’s office or worse. They don’t play with stuff like that.

Reactions: 20
$500 for a Thanksgiving dinner? The Bojans don’t bat an eye.
$11 for a souvenir cup for Jackson? Too expensive.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m not American, I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but I can certainly appreciate what it’s all about. I would think if you were hosting the event you would put some effort in to create a lovely home cooked meal, even it was a bit rustic. I thought that was what it is all about. Of course not the trackers! Let’s just order their frozen thanksgiving dinner to the door. They’re such lazy clueless fucks☹

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, Jen thanks all the viewers for allowing them to do what they love. So, yes, thank you Stans for continuing to watch their bullshit vids so she can continue to sit on her wide ass all day and do nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I get local dialects. But every place I've been that speaks English or met people who speak English (native or 2nd language) say HOT dog. Tim can't say HOT dog correctly. Who the f says HUT dog besides Tim?
Peter from OA says “hut dog” and “pup corn” god it drives me CRAZY
“Hut tub” ugh

Reactions: 8
I don't know what this thing is on your neck Jenn, but you might want to have that checked out. Or bathe.
I don't know what this thing is on your neck Jenn, but you might want to have that checked out. Or bathe.
View attachment 2594026
I saw that spot too. I thought maybe it was a bruise from J$ making a toy car fly through their living room and right into her neck. Or maybe he got his New Year’s wish early and got to poop on Mommy. 🥴

As for the ridiculous amount of money spent on their H&D Thanksgiving dinner…I know that so many places had Thanksgiving meal items on sale leading up to the day. We were in Target (their fave!) and saw they had a bunch of items on sale for $1.99. Since my husband had to work his 12 hour shift on Thanksgiving Day (he is an essential worker) and it was just going to be the two of us, we went ahead and picked up a box of stuffing, jar of gravy, can of cranberry sauce, and bag of potatoes. Yeah, it wasn’t all “homemade” from scratch, but theirs wasn’t either…and mine was WAY cheaper than they spent. 🙄

Also, I have shown up to family holiday meals and been told “hey bring this.” We do and only to get there and see my sister in law still bought the same thing she told us to bring. It kind of pisses me off, especially because we will often make ours from scratch (like dessert) and she will just buy a store bought pie and cookies too…leaving us with most of what we brought. So I imagine people showed up with their sides and thought “WTF” when they saw the Trackers had a bunch of sides and were possibly a little miffed.

Reactions: 23
This is such an awkward layout. You have to squeeze past the sharp corner of the island to get to the couch because the pool is so close and there's nothing to prevent you from falling into the pool, especially if you happen to be a clumsy kid, or if you have family members who are you know, legally blind, and need a cane or walker to get around. Then you've just got random chairs and stools against the wall cause they don't fit anywhere else and if you're sitting at the bar, do you face the bar and turn your back to the people on the couch or does everyone just awkwardly sit sideways? And why is there a coffee table AND a "side" table that of course doesn't fit on the side in front of the couch?

They spent so much money just to flex that they can store spicy water (and spicy water only you guyzzzzzz) in an outdoor fridge which we also did in college except it was a whole full-sized fridge with a spout for kegs. 😂
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 1.20.01 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A lot of people in the comments of todays video telling them they overpaid for that Thanksgiving meal. Jenn’s gonna be busy shadow banning and deleting!
FAE04EB9-3BA1-4E2D-921C-554996CA3037.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A lot of people in the comments of todays video telling them they overpaid for that Thanksgiving meal. Jenn’s gonna be busy shadow banning and deleting!
View attachment 2594596
This Thanksgiving Vid is going to make so many people give up on the Tracker channel. They are out of their minds, they should never have put this on YouTube. I have to admit that I enjoyed what a train wreck it turned out to be. Did you hear what they said about their oven? It is now full of ham juice. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is such an awkward layout. You have to squeeze past the sharp corner of the island to get to the couch because the pool is so close and there's nothing to prevent you from falling into the pool, especially if you happen to be a clumsy kid, or if you have family members who are you know, legally blind, and need a cane or walker to get around. Then you've just got random chairs and stools against the wall cause they don't fit anywhere else and if you're sitting at the bar, do you face the bar and turn your back to the people on the couch or does everyone just awkwardly sit sideways? And why is there a coffee table AND a "side" table that of course doesn't fit on the side in front of the couch?

They spent so much money just to flex that they can store spicy water (and spicy water only you guyzzzzzz) in an outdoor fridge which we also did in college except it was a whole full-sized fridge with a spout for kegs. 😂
View attachment 2594570
Plus the sofa on one side and the chairs on the opposite side. Of course they didn’t measure and expected they would have all of the furniture in one conversation area. And of course too many barstools too. Again…friggin’ MEASURE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cringe every time she uses this flimsy cutting "board" and it keeps moving as she cuts. You'd think the fancy chef would at least put a damp paper towel under it to keep it from sliding around but you know, who cares about safety or whatever.
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 1.29.55 PM.png

"I'm gonna just pan fry these in a little oil." Hun, that's not "a little" oil. Those sage leaves are getting drenched in oil.
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 1.32.07 PM.png

Holy tit she has the heat way too high just for cooking shallots and garlic, which is why all her cookware ends up looking like the pan on the left and her food burnt.
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 1.34.38 PM.png

Yes, witch YOU DO. Also I noticed she's watching a really old reunion of RHOBH.
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 1.36.47 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Desperate for engagement Tim is posting on Instagram stories Jackson playing mini golf and choosing rainbow sherbet afterward and Tim tries to be cool with "I don't make the rules" Yes Tim, THAT IS THE PROBLEM. You do make the rules or you should be or you are raising two children that can never be productive members of society.

Reactions: 25
Desperate for engagement Tim is posting on Instagram stories Jackson playing mini golf and choosing rainbow sherbet afterward and Tim tries to be cool with "I don't make the rules" Yes Tim, THAT IS THE PROBLEM. You do make the rules or you should be or you are raising two children that can never be productive members of society.
It’s also an opportunity to make fun of his son, the “natural born ping pong player”. Asshole.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why do they even have plastic bottled water at Thanksgiving dinner? It's not even "fancy" sparkling water in a glass bottle. Doesn't their fridge have filtered water? If that's broken, haven't they heard of using a Brita water pitcher? They have bleeping tumblers and corksicles all over the damn bleeping place and still serve bottled water. That's just weird.
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 1.51.33 PM.png

Just think of all the waste from this one meal - all the packaging and cardboard and plastic, the beyond excessive food, even for Thanksgiving, that they either threw away or won't eat the leftovers in time because they keep eating out or ordering in... just gross. This whole Thanksgiving my mind was on kids and families across the world who can't even find drinking water. These two fucks are just out here being the ignorant gluttonous excessive wasters that they always are who are "grateful" for superficial crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Idk what this “serves x amount of people” bs is. It’s thanksgiving, what happened to making a big thing of stuffing, a big thing of potatoes, a big thing of green beans etc.
even googling how much pizza to buy for 50 people is so bizarre to me. my family just makes a tit load of food. Do people really live like this?
What happens if there’s an unexpected guest that has no where to go for thanksgiving? Do they not get fed because they are the 11th person? 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 19
Why do they even have bottled water at Thanksgiving dinner? It's not even "fancy" sparkling water in a glass bottle. Doesn't their fridge have filtered water? If that's broken, haven't they heard of using a Brita water pitcher? They have bleeping tumblers and corksicles all over the damn bleeping place and still serve bottled water. That's just weird.
View attachment 2594652

Just think of all the waste from this one meal - all the packaging and cardboard and plastic, the beyond excessive food, even for Thanksgiving, that they either threw away or won't eat the leftovers in time because they keep eating out or ordering in... just gross. This whole Thanksgiving my mind was on kids and families across the world who can't even find drinking water. These two fucks are just out here being the ignorant gluttonous excessive wasters that they always are who are "grateful" for superficial crap.
Don't worry they got a Rivian, have solar panels, and do DCL that feed the excess food to the wildlife. They are environmental warriors!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
$500 for a Thanksgiving dinner has me SICK. Years back, when our kids were tiny, we ordered a pre-made dinner from Kroger to see what it was like. Everything was fine and it wasn't terribly pricey but I clearly remember having to wrangle everything and re-heat it anyway, and promptly decided I could just make my own from that day forward. Thanksgiving is pretty easy stuff and you can make some dishes a day or two ahead. You can also just cook the actual turkey and get pies and sides at Publix or Sam's/Costco. So many easy and affordable options. Harry and David are clearly wealthy men given those prices!

Regarding this bottle drama? There is a thing called Re-Lactating. It's been 23 years since I was nursing but I remember that. If a Mom has surgery or has to travel or take meds and stops nursing, even if your milk stops, you can often get things going again. You just have to keep trying to get the baby to nurse and with any luck, your body realizes it's needed and you start making milk again. Breastfeeding is really a miraculous thing and there are so many solutions. When O refused the bottle there was still time, especially for a parent who works at home and could "try" many times a day. There is no way spoon-feeding an infant is easier than just breastfeeding him :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This looks like Ginn. The grease, the bloated face, the beady eyes, the giant nose, the sun damage...
Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 2.02.09 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And holy tit $500
My mom spent like $200 and she could feed an army with that.

I wonder how many times during the dinner did one of them say “can you believe this was $500?!?” “I hope this is god, we spent 500 dollars!”

meanwhile, grams is probably thinking “you spent 500 dollars for this tit. How did I raise such an idiot?!”

they want to be “uppity” so damn bad, they can’t even cater an event the right way.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.