Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
What I'm gathering out of the comments here is that they did Thanksgiving the same way they do everything else, half assed and wasting money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

pi_lover

Oh fantastic! My son, an Air Force veteran, can’t get a reservation at Shades of Green but so glad these idiots can. How do they not see how offensive this is to those who have actually served their country and they are taking up a spot??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

court2022

Chatty Member
Ginn is soooo glad that they didn't put an island in the kitchen so that they could put this monstrosity in there. What the actual fuck?
IMG_2839.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Please don't contact the Pentagon. Seriously, please don't even think about it.
It’s this kind of stuff that gives Tattle a bad reputation.

If you seriously consider contacting THE PENTAGON because of a Disney vlogger hotel stay, you really need to take a break from the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

BusyMum68

VIP Member
How do you get social services to check on some kids?

They have one that's autistic and one that's yellow. Neither parent is active or present. Sure they have nannies, but this is not good
This is probably not going to be a popular opinion, but as a social worker I have seen real neglect and this is not it.
Is it poor and lazy parenting? Absolutely.
Am I disgusted by their indolence? 1,000%.
As somebody said earlier even if they were visited by children's services I very much doubt there would be any action - they would be so far down the priority list for intervention compared to other children being significantly neglected.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I’m just going to leave this right here…
Office of the Secretary, The Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301–1155 Phone, 703–545–6700
I don't like that they stayed at SOG, but contacting the Pentagon seems a bit much. Given the state of the world right now, the Pentagon has bigger things to worry about than some grifters staying at a hotel that they shouldn't be staying at.

• Angry
Reactions: 43

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
So when TTT channel finally hits the drain. Can we not stop this forum? I enjoy you all a little way to much. You make my day.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I can be understanding with adults who want to snap a picture with Santa and move on. However, it really irritates me when there is a huge line of young children waiting to meet Santa, and these douches are carrying on full conversations about who is a top/bottom or giver/receiver, or other bullshit about tools they want that they are going to buy themselves on Amazon. What assholes. You know IF Tim brought Jackson, he wouldn’t even want to wait in the line for Santa.

• Haha
  • Wow

Saul's Gal

Oh fantastic! My son, an Air Force veteran, can’t get a reservation at Shades of Green but so glad these idiots can. How do they not see how offensive this is to those who have actually served their country and they are taking up a spot??
Retired military here and am so pissed. It is difficult to get a room there, and it is really is the fault of the military and eligible people sponsoring them. It is supposed to be for friends and family, not useless YTers who don't give a crap about the military or any other type of service to this country. The only service they care about is self-service.

I haven't been watching most of the videos, so just saw this on here about Shades of Green. I talk smack and don't like them, but don't really feel anything when they are being dumbasses (except maybe a little sadness for the kids), but this has me spun up.

The rules are that the sponsor must be there at check-in and stay there during the time they are staying. They can come and go and are not required to be attacked at the hip during the trip, but they better be respectful and not film people. Many people staying there try to enjoy some downtime with their families between deployments and long work periods.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Now that I've finished (or skipped through) the entire thing....Tim keeps mentioning that Harry and David told them it had to be delivered on the day before Thanksgiving. No, Tim. That's not how it works. Chances are, and we here all know this is exactly what happened, you didn't order it in time, so what was left was delivery on Wednesday. All the people who actually plan their shit more than a couple of days out ordered for delivery on Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday was all that was left. Quit blaming Harry and David, quit your bitching and start accepting responsibility for your bullshit.

You are two 40 year old losers who can't even plan and prepare a damn turkey dinner. You spent 5 minutes mansplaining your dumb oven to us, the over that you've had for like 2 years now. Then you didn't even cook the ham in the right size pan and made a giant mess? You suck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I know we've talked a lot here about abuse and neglect and for the most part, we've mostly agreed that while the Bojos are irresponsible loser parents, they weren't abusing their child, now children. But are we witnessing things starting to build up to another level here? At what point are we witnessing another Ruby Franke type situation?

We've seen Tim forcibly grab J$ hand/wrist on numerous occasions. We've seen the toaster oven, oops we got our first burn today!!! because I was too self absorbed with the camera. We've seen J$ sick from dehydration, oh sorry, bad eggies. Then, not too long ago, they announced J$ height and weight, only to make us here realize he is pretty underweight for his age. They've sent him to school mere hours after vomiting. They put him on a cruise ship a day after that. We've seen his face with dark circles under his eyes. His diet consists of brown food with a side of brown fried food with a side of brown processed food.

Now we have Da Baby. The more they share, the more alarming it is with him. 3 ounces of formula is not enough for an almost 9 month old baby to live on. Even with 100 jars of squash a day, a majority of the nutrients he needs, along with fluids in the Florida heat, should be from breast milk/formula.

Part of me really wants to believe, and I mentioned this earlier, what they are putting out there isn't actually what is happening. The kid drinks from a bottle like a champ and she's doing this spoon feeding bullshit for the stans to feel bad for her not being able to nurse. Look how hard she's trying you guyzzzz. She's an amazing work at home mother of two!!!!! Then the other part of me thinks we are witnessing an actual child neglect situation here, at least the beginnings of something more serious.

Reactions: 37