The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she got bangs that “are going to grow into the other bangs” The bangs that she always had pushed back? Also, that hair color looks like tit. I don’t know why she keeps insisting on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ginn is soooo glad that they didn't put an island in the kitchen so that they could put this monstrosity in there. What the actual duck?
IMG_2839.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm four minutes in to their Thanksgiving Dinner Vid---they are unboxing their meal and are already complaining. It's "supposed to serve 10." I'm guessing 10 normal people or 2 Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was like "I almost match the cabinets!" You do, Ginn, you do. And it's frightening.
IMG_2840.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sadly, all it takes is for someone who is currently in the military or someone meeting the other requirements to host them. It's not really a matter of Shades of Green allowing it and complaining to SoG or anyone isn't going to prevent the Trackers from ever visiting there again. This is 100% on whatever dumbass stan decided to add them to their own reservation.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Your brain hard wires for your native language at puberty. If you learn a 2nd language before that, your brain wires to learn new languages easier.
Same principle applies to accents. If you move somewhere before puberty with a different accent - you will lose your native one.
That's interesting and I knew it about language learning - little ones are sponges - but not accents! I wonder if that is why French was so easy for me to learn having heard it spoken around me and picking up bits and pieces since I was a toddler (and I'm told my accent is excellent despite being so American).

The Thanksgiving voog already sounds like a complete shitshow - should I hate watch it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's interesting and I knew it about language learning - little ones are sponges - but not accents! I wonder if that is why French was so easy for me to learn having heard it spoken around me and picking up bits and pieces since I was a toddler (and I'm told my accent is excellent despite being so American).

The Thanksgiving voog already sounds like a complete shitshow - should I hate watch it?
You may not want to watch the Thanksgiving Voog. They are 40 and 41 and acting like they've never made pre-cooked Thanksgiving dinner from a Harry and David box before---not knowing to thaw the turkey for 48 hours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You may not want to watch the Thanksgiving Voog. They are 40 and 41 and acting like they've never made pre-cooked Thanksgiving dinner from a Harry and David box before---not knowing to thaw the turkey for 48 hours.
They make me feel so good about myself truly I am an absolute genius comparatively

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just don't understand. Supposedly T&J are only responsible for the turkey, "starters" and a couple of desserts and everybody else is bringing sides. So they spent $500 on a frozen turkey meal where all of the included sides are going to be extra food?

My brain seriously hurts every time I watch these voogs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Is it the exact length of a Diaper Dash by any chance?
I know you're joking, but the Diaper Dash is much longer. It's also very loud and crowded. They are just setting the kid up for failure at a young age and Tim is going to be completely humiliated in front of all those people when his kid doesn't win. Because we all know, Tim HAS to win.

And yes, the kid on the left stood up and walked because his parents were cheaters.
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0866.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember when a person who claimed to be the military wife that hosted Kyle Pallo at SoG came into his forum and started telling tales? Then people called out holes in her story and she disappeared? I heard she went on to become a member of the HOA board in the Tracker’s neighborhood….😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone remember when a person who claimed to be the military wife that hosted Kyle Pallo at SoG came into his forum and started telling tales? Then people called out holes in her story and she disappeared? I heard she went on to become a member of the HOA board in the Tracker’s neighborhood….😆
I really miss whoever that was. Added a new level of spice to the threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn’t watch, but, if they bought a turkey dinner that included all that stuff, why did they need to go to Publix 3 times?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.