The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fantastic! My son, an Air Force veteran, can’t get a reservation at Shades of Green but so glad these idiots can. How do they not see how offensive this is to those who have actually served their country and they are taking up a spot??
Retired military here and am so pissed. It is difficult to get a room there, and it is really is the fault of the military and eligible people sponsoring them. It is supposed to be for friends and family, not useless YTers who don't give a crap about the military or any other type of service to this country. The only service they care about is self-service.

I haven't been watching most of the videos, so just saw this on here about Shades of Green. I talk smack and don't like them, but don't really feel anything when they are being dumbasses (except maybe a little sadness for the kids), but this has me spun up.

The rules are that the sponsor must be there at check-in and stay there during the time they are staying. They can come and go and are not required to be attacked at the hip during the trip, but they better be respectful and not film people. Many people staying there try to enjoy some downtime with their families between deployments and long work periods.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What I also don't understand though why would they allow it to be commercialized and shown through a video that someone profits from?
I don't know much about SOG but I assume this is not a hotel that is like the others on property and is not intended for marketing or commercialization in the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How the 🤬 did they get to stay at SOG? As a person that actually meets the criteria to stay there and not able to stay because every date I can look for is booked….. that just makes me dislike them even more than I already do.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
It's really disgusting that they stayed at Shades of Green. Did they get another room for the nanny? It just shows they have no moral compass. They should have declined the offer to stay there but they can't turn down any "sponsor." Just gross. I hope it makes some of their stans angry and realize the type of people they are.

Eligible Shades of Green guests have used this unique Sponsorship program to bring in-laws, grandparents, close family friends, and relatives to share in their vacation fun.
Desperate Youtubers aren't listed on the SOG website.

I think Jenn was weight shaming Nate in Adam's latest video. When she told Adam not to steal one of Nate's cookies she just assumed they were both for him. She was either being rude to Adam or weight shaming Nate. Either way she's a witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am Mexican and it’s not Christmas without some ponche. I highly recommend it!! 😋
---
No it’s f’in not! Jenn sit your white ass dow and let an actual Latino/a talk
No tit! She already can’t speak English right, don’t butcher the Spanish language now! You are making us Latino/a more mad with you. Just when I think it wasn’t even possible! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Many other yt’ers post IG stories with a link to their vlogs so the Trackers are late to the party. What a surprise 🙄
Also, do you learn Spanish in school in the US? Here in the UK it’s compulsory to learn French, and sometimes Spanish or German. How do they still manage to mangle any foreign words they try to pronounce? I thought they would have at least a basic knowledge but then they don’t have a basic knowledge of anything other that how to shove as much food in their mouths as possible 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Many other yt’ers post IG stories with a link to their vlogs so the Trackers are late to the party. What a surprise 🙄
Also, do you learn Spanish in school in the US? Here in the UK it’s compulsory to learn French, and sometimes Spanish or German. How do they still manage to mangle any foreign words they try to pronounce? I thought they would have at least a basic knowledge but then they don’t have a basic knowledge of anything other that how to shove as much food in their mouths as possible 🤷‍♀️
It not required to learn Spanish in the US, but it is offered in high school. You know the Trackers, they can’t even speak right in English, let alone Spanish! 😝

• Haha
What exactly is shades of green? A Disney hotel for military people? A resort?
Shades of Green is a resort that is only for people who are in the military. There are very specific rules about who can make a reservation there. You have to be either active military or retired, so if you are a veteran, you aren't eligible. But it you are a disabled vet, you can. I believe gold star families are also eligible to stay there. It is over near the MK golf courses, across the street from the Polynesian.

In trying to find the live video where Jenn talked about it previously, I found that Tim did do a resort tour there about 5 years ago and it did quite well, close to 200k views, which is much better than anything they've recently put out. I did not watch the whole video, but he specifically mentions at the beginning that you can't take a bus from Disney Springs to get there, so he's having a friend staying there right now pick him up in their car for a tour. So he is not staying there, he's just walking around....which is exactly what should have happened this time. Occupying a room (or even a bed in a shared room) is completely unnecessary for the people who spend thousands and thousands of dollars on resort rooms. There are people who actually need the room and deserve the stay there.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 6.04.37 AM.png

Reactions: 26
In the Netherlands when I went to school back in the dark ages we had to learn French, English, and German. If you went the science route Latin and Greek would be added and when I was in highschool they offered Russian and Turkish as well.

Jenn needs a Christmas punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I went to middle school in PA, foreign language was a required class starting in 7th grade and you could choose between French, Spanish, German and Latin. Then when I started high school in CA taking a foreign language class was required for 3 years (I did all 4 and then took Spanish in college for some easy credits as well). But also, if you’re in any of the lower states from CA to FL, Spanish words are basically a part of the culture and infrastructure, from city names to streets. I’ve had colleagues and friends who grew up in northern states move here and even they start incorporating Spanish words into sentences.

But then again, Dimmy still can’t bleeping say cotija instead of cojita and he makes me want to slap him every time he mispronounces chorizo, and frankly I’m surprised they don’t butcher “taco”.

• Heart
But then again, Dimmy still can’t bleeping say cotija instead of cojita and he makes me want to slap him every time he mispronounces chorizo, and frankly I’m surprised they don’t butcher “taco”.

I get local dialects. But every place I've been that speaks English or met people who speak English (native or 2nd language) say HOT dog. Tim can't say HOT dog correctly. Who the f says HUT dog besides Tim?

• Haha
I think Jenn was weight shaming Nate in Adam's latest video. When she told Adam not to steal one of Nate's cookies she just assumed they were both for him. She was either being rude to Adam or weight shaming Nate. Either way she's a witch.
Like what was stated in previous TL comments, Ginn is just jelly that she is catching up to Nate’s body shape and his videos out perform TTT.

Nate’s Jollywood Nights is 21K views ahead.
But MVMCP is almost 2.5 to 1 ratio viewage in Nate’s favor!

4109B439-F7DF-4751-912F-16AD20F77B9E.jpeg

936A68E0-2B76-4205-A3C5-2807B0E43B0E.jpeg
D60FB38A-C8FF-44AD-BE9A-39432A41FDE9.jpeg

btw - where is Tim’s Universal Studios Holiday video?
TTT claims to be a travel channel that specializes in everything around Orlando so one can plan their vacation!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I was in school in PA it was mandatory to take one…I took all 3 options (Sp., FR., Ger) for all 4 years. In my son’s district they also require one, Spanish or French. Not sure if the requirements in Florida would have been the same back when the whale was in school or not.

Reactions: 9
How the 🤬 did they get to stay at SOG? As a person that actually meets the criteria to stay there and not able to stay because every date I can look for is booked….. that just makes me dislike them even more than I already do.
Thanks to you and your family for their service.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Are there Facebook Groups for SOG? Can't imagine this going over well there.

Wasn’t there some drama over Josh/RTV1 filming at Shades of Green? I think someone staying there invited him over to film a vlog of the property and he had to take it down?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Retired military here and am so pissed. It is difficult to get a room there, and it is really is the fault of the military and eligible people sponsoring them. It is supposed to be for friends and family, not useless YTers who don't give a crap about the military or any other type of service to this country. The only service they care about is self-service.

I haven't been watching most of the videos, so just saw this on here about Shades of Green. I talk smack and don't like them, but don't really feel anything when they are being dumbasses (except maybe a little sadness for the kids), but this has me spun up.

The rules are that the sponsor must be there at check-in and stay there during the time they are staying. They can come and go and are not required to be attacked at the hip during the trip, but they better be respectful and not film people. Many people staying there try to enjoy some downtime with their families between deployments and long work periods.
I am livid. My hope is that they release the video and service members and families representing all branches of the military provide a coordinated front to rain hellfire down on their selfish ignorant asses.

Reactions: 30

I will never forget this video they made years ago.

Tim wandering around SOG filming. It was so awkward.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My high school in NE Ohio had mandatory language for at least 3 years; optional for your senior year.
You could choose French, Spanish, Italian, German, or Latin. I took French (all 4 years).

I took French in college as well, and three courses in Russian.
I also learned Ukrainian in elementary school since I went to a Ukrainian Catholic school, but don't remember much of it outside of prayers, songs, general greetings, food, etc. and how to order a beer.

So yeah, language is available and / or mandatory in U.S. schools.

Reactions: 7
When I went to middle school in PA, foreign language was a required class starting in 7th grade and you could choose between French, Spanish, German and Latin. Then when I started high school in CA taking a foreign language class was required for 3 years (I did all 4 and then took Spanish in college for some easy credits as well). But also, if you’re in any of the lower states from CA to FL, Spanish words are basically a part of the culture and infrastructure, from city names to streets. I’ve had colleagues and friends who grew up in northern states move here and even they start incorporating Spanish words into sentences.

This is what I thought. Being Floridians born and bred I can’t believe they haven’t picked a basic knowledge of Spanish, but as I said in my original post, food, greedy, big mouths blah blah blah

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.