The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s f’in not! Jenn sit your white ass dow and let an actual Latino/a talk
Well I am a white ass too lol but even I know how to pronounce this. They are all literate.
I think they are going to get a lot of backlash staying at SOG...even if it was gifted to them by a vet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They probably think Shades of Green is a budget DVC villa. Anyone who has family or loved ones that serve should be very upset and let Disney/shades of green know. This is a new low and grift for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I wonder if these mystery "friends" that were with them a few times booked them at SOG to stay with them? Interesting how they randomly mention it in today's vlog - but not mentioned in how many useless home vlogs they had? They know they'll get backlash.

Also in today's voog, Tim showed the armed forces merch (I believe it was--the camouflage design with "courage" and other similar words) and called it "fun." 😐

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I read through the eligibility but I'm not sure I understand how they would have been able to stay at Shades of Green. Am I understanding correctly that they would have had to be a guest of someone who is eligible who is also staying there at the same time, in order for them to be able to stay?

In any case, I know they operate under "if we can't film it, we don't do it," but they could've shown their fellow guests a bit of respect and NOT vlogged this trip, if that's what she means by "that'll come out one day". And how many "staycations" is that now since J has been in school, is that three different trips away in the last month/six weeks-ish? Every time I think they can't go lower...they go lower. Really incredible.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
@MixedBagofApples pointed out that Ginn never wears a side bag like she was doing in this latest vlog.

Do we think she was trying to emulate someone that is known for his side bags? 🤔

005B5318-C217-469F-A32D-75AB154AC74D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There was a live stream, it was a while ago, but not a long, long time ago where someone in the chat mentions getting them a Shades of Green reservation and Jenn said, oh no, we couldn't do that. So--what changed? Are they really that desperate? The could have visited a stan at SoG and did a tour without taking up an actual room/reservation.

And those of us who follow Kyle Pallo...didn't he get a stan to give him a Shades of Green reservation and then he didn't actual stay? There was some sort of SoG controversy with him too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Recap: Jenn worked the week of Thanksgiving. Gasps! She even posted on Thanksgiving that's how much she hates Dim's family. The perpetual food baby or baby lingers, though if it is a baby she is taking care of it about like she did with O with bonus Space Mountain ride. Meanwhile Rodent Dick....err Nick lusts over Dim some. Clearly, Jenn hasn't taken the message to worry about dudes around her 100% straight macho man husband especially suppressed ultra conservative super dads and this week capped off with Jenn's big 40th where she was upstaged Nate the guy who she fat shamed that is out performing them because he actually views vlogging as a livelihood and he probably takes care of his dog better than the Trackers take care of their kids. And speaking of kids, Buddy was uprooted with another staycation after during Windmill Gate and it's likely that no one is going to go to that post Thaksgiving bash and Jenn will cry about it on X. Stay tuned....

Reactions: 23
TPD posted that photo as an ad for Columbia on IG, so my guess is Tim and Jenn are FOMOing and want to be sponsored and get free stuff too. 🙄
TPD wears his bags like this often. Yes, that one was a sponsored one, but his videos from the MVMCP on his IG were cropped where you couldn’t fully see it and I didn’t really want to give Dim another view.

But i found another set of photos from MVMCP on TPD’s IG.

F472DDD5-C644-4F64-91C2-2C775FFDB548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I missed the whole Ginn fat shaming Nate thing what happened? Has she watched herself over the years? It’s clear that certain times she clearly edited/instructed Dim not to film her below the neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TPD wears his bags like this often. Yes, that one was a sponsored one, but his videos from the MVMCP on his IG were cropped where you couldn’t fully see it and I didn’t really want to give Dim another view.

But i found another set of photos from MVMCP on TPD’s IG.

View attachment 2593130
Gaydar is off the charts in that picture 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I missed the whole Ginn fat shaming Nate thing what happened? Has she watched herself over the years? It’s clear that certain times she clearly edited/instructed Dim not to film her below the neck.
When Tron was being test rode Nate rode in one of the normal size seats and I believe she made a snide remark about it.

Reactions: 21
When Tron was being test rode Nate rode in one of the normal size seats and I believe she made a snide remark about it.
The way I remember it was someone in the live chat said how Nate rode the regular ride car and it hurt his lower legs some because it was tight. She made some comment about that and how he shouldn't have hurt himself or something. I didn't see it as a direct fat shaming but more of a condescending remark. Kind of like today's vlog when she thought Adam was taking one of Nate's two cookies - like she clearly thought he ordered two for himself?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The way I remember it was someone in the live chat said how Nate rode the regular ride car and it hurt his lower legs some because it was tight. She made some comment about that and how he shouldn't have hurt himself or something. I didn't see it as a direct fat shaming but more of a condescending remark. Kind of like today's vlog when she thought Adam was taking one of Nate's two cookies - like she clearly thought he ordered two for himself?
Yes that was how it went down. Most of the things she does now days are super passive aggressive though, so I still view it as fat shaming even though it wasn't a direct attack like in the past. Regardless, she is a witch and I don't blame Nate one bit for not liking her. That was really weird though that both he and Adam were featured on the witch's birthday. I bet she had a cow when they got back into the Rivian.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes that was how it went down. Most of the things she does now days are super passive aggressive though, so I still view it as fat shaming even though it wasn't a direct attack like in the past. Regardless, she is a witch and I don't blame Nate one bit for not liking her. That was really weird though that both he and Adam were featured on the witch's birthday. I bet she had a cow when they got back into the Rivian.
Yeah, totally. I just remember after it first happened there were a lot of reactions here about how she was out of line, but to me she skirted around it to work the stans by acting concerned about the danger of it. And said it's not worth it to try to ride it that way. Like this B should talk...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.