The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about the cold. Anything under 72, I consider cold. I understand if you live somewhere where it gets very cold, than that’s nothing but I’m originally from the south west United States where summers are often in triple digits. I’m in Jacksonville now and the other day it was 57 degrees and I was complaining how cold it was. My partner absolutely disagreed but I’ve seen him wear shorts when there is snow out.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how they're not freaking out about views. Not only are their views down but Youtube isn't paying out as much per view. I know the Bernie Madoff wannabe told them they're set for life but they're not bringing in nearly as much income as they used to. At this point they're definitely spending more than they're making per month unless they have some lucrative side hustle we don't know about.

Reactions: 14
There are definitely regional differences in hot and cold tolerance. I could never live in Florida year round. I would be so miserable from the heat.

But he’s also not dressed right for 56 degrees, that’s why he’s cold. He needs a coat or a good fleece over the sweatshirt.

Reactions: 9
I have lived in Orlando for two years after 42 years in Iowa. I am surprised I do get cold on these under 70 degrees days, but still can't tolerate summers

Reactions: 10
As a Scot, 56 is a nice fresh spring morning 😂

Maybe if he's so cold he should have bought some of those clothes he bitched about Disney having a while ago like the long sleeved tees, or you know just rake about the hoards of clothes laying about the house, am sure there's maybe a $2000 Mickey sweater laying around somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Granted, everyone else had their Christmas party videos up a week before the Trackers did but their video is not doing well compared to their competitors:
View attachment 2609744View attachment 2609745View attachment 2609746

Trackers haven’t even cracked 100k views. I honestly don’t even think their lower views have registered for them. I think they are delusional enough to think they are still fine.
I hate that any of these grifters get views off of someone else’s talents and creations, but 11 days and sitting at 89K views has got to be a wake up. No doubt we all remember in the Trackhole hey day a Disney titled vlog would get 100K views within days of being uploaded, now they are well below average. 900K REAL subs, my aching ass.
#homemovies

Reactions: 17
FRE has a new video out about YITS and it has a Jennbo cameo appearance of her doing what else -- eating. It's really good.

For a trip down memory lane, here is where the cameo clip is from. I think Jenn was trying to recreate this cut and colour, which looked a lot better 4 years and 100 lbs ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He probably should have looked at the forecast and bring something to layer with if 56 is too cold for you but we all know how they feel about planning anything so alas.

Reactions: 13
This is why I refuse to believe they are set for life. If he can’t even figure out weather do we really believe they financially planned for the next 30+ years lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They have to be gearing up to do a patreon or membership or some other source of income stream. While 2 million views a month will probably allow most people to live comfortably, I think their lifestyle is above and beyond that.

I'm really into Disney and the whole Disney magic thing, but by the sounds of it, Tim basically paid $160 to talk to some college students wearing furry costumes and shove food in his mouth at an event he already went to. I know, I know, they write this stuff off...but that doesn't mean it doesn't cost actual money. It really makes zero sense to me how frivolous they are.

My Tracker wish for 2024: Their spending finally catches up to them and they have to start cutting back.

Reactions: 31
eet by Maneet Chauhan opened today at Disney Springs. There are no burgers or hot dogs on the menu, will Tim even acknowledge its existence?
Oh my… I did not know about this. I love Maneet’s Nashville restaurant! I am definitely going to check this out… yummy!
I’d love a Tracker video about this, their palette couldn’t handle something as refined and amazing as Maneet’s menu. Watching them struggle through it would be quite amusing.

Reactions: 10
Oh my… I did not know about this. I love Maneet’s Nashville restaurant! I am definitely going to check this out… yummy!
I’d love a Tracker video about this, their palette couldn’t handle something as refined and amazing as Maneet’s menu. Watching them struggle through it would be quite amusing.
I believe it's in the space where Wolfgang Puck Express used to be, near the Christmas shop. Disney Food Blog was there this afternoon and posted photos. It looks great, I'm looking forward to it. Sadly, not hut dogs or burgers though.

Reactions: 9
Ooooofff these figures!! No new subscribers in 30 days (well under 1000 new subscribers if that's still how SB works). This has to be stinging 😁😁😁
Screenshot_20231205_000944.jpg

The Future predictions has them still not reaching 1m subs in 5 years 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ahh...those pics again.

Reminds me of DH flicking them off when he saw them - and loudly reminding everyone "Don't forget to flick off the Trackers!" - and I captured it on camera FoR pOsteRIty, as Woo would say.

1701736450259.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably in the garage under the remnants of Jackson Storm, the Windmill, and J’s first birthday banner. May they rest in peace. Oh, and Tim’s balls.
Along with the Professor X (Charles Xavier) scooter, motorized Jeep, 7 strollers …..etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.