The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just sort of imagine Ft. Pampers garage being like the storage unit at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
And let's not forget the ACTUAL storage unit they rented out "only for a year" to hold the rest of their hoarded crap that wouldn't fit in Ft. Pampers, like Ginn's clothes from the '90s that she thinks she's going to sell (which we know will never happen, but at least she's finally admitted that she's never actually fitting in them again).

I don't remember when they said in a video that they got the storage unit, but I'm sure it's been a year by now, if not well over.

Show of hands for who believes they still have the storage unit because they're too lazy to actually do anything with the junk in it? ✋
I personally think they'll have it for years to come; just more money down the drain....

Reactions: 24
And let's not forget the ACTUAL storage unit they rented out "only for a year" to hold the rest of their hoarded crap that wouldn't fit in Ft. Pampers, like Ginn's clothes from the '90s that she thinks she's going to sell (which we know will never happen, but at least she's finally admitted that she's never actually fitting in them again).

I don't remember when they said in a video that they got the storage unit, but I'm sure it's been a year by now, if not well over.

Show of hands for who believes they still have the storage unit because they're too lazy to actually do anything with the junk in it? ✋
I personally think they'll have it for years to come; just more money down the drain....
That storage unit video was posted on December 30th, 2022...so they're coming up on a year.

This was also the video where they were confused about the different settings they can use on a dryer.

Also, confused on which week of pregnancy she was in...just all around confusion here, which I guess isn't too different than today!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And you can’t just write every single thing off. Tim already went to Jollywood nights once. I don’t think the IRS would find it necessary that he went back a second time.
90% of what they do isn't necessary, if they are writing things off then they must be finding some really loose loopholes not to be making it obvious they are taking the piss, certain hotel/cruise rooms aren't necessary for showing off places, eating everything on the menu 4 times also isn't necessary

Reactions: 8
90% of what they do isn't necessary, if they are writing things off then they must be finding some really loose loopholes not to be making it obvious they are taking the piss, certain hotel/cruise rooms aren't necessary for showing off places, eating everything on the menu 4 times also isn't necessary
Maybe they are writing off things that don’t qualify, just hoping they don’t get audited.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do any of us really believe that Dim and J4D are able to keep and organize receipts for their home movies/mukbang channel? There's no way either one knows how to competently fill out the proper tax forms. And if they get their taxes done you know they aren't completely truthful with what they present. If they get audited they're screwed

Reactions: 12
Maybe they have someone they met on the cruise that does their taxes, I mean they are apparently "set for life" according to that investor they met on the cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That storage unit video was posted on December 30th, 2022...so they're coming up on a year.

This was also the video where they were confused about the different settings they can use on a dryer.

Also, confused on which week of pregnancy she was in...just all around confusion here, which I guess isn't too different than today!
I hope they forgot about it and were on monthly payments. If that is the case, that unit has been padlocked and/or auctioned off by now. They may have paid for a year upfront and now we just reminded them to pay next year‘s fees. Hi Dim.
#homemovies
---
Do any of us really believe that Dim and J4D are able to keep and organize receipts for their home movies/mukbang channel? There's no way either one knows how to competently fill out the proper tax forms. And if they get their taxes done you know they aren't completely truthful with what they present. If they get audited they're screwed
Yes, don’t you remember the plastic grocery bag filled with receipts?? That’s the Trackhole way.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This!! Write-offs just reduce taxable income. You still have to pay for all the things

I wonder if they are still using TurboTax and doing their taxes on their own and writing off everything. They can’t technically write off anything for their children, parents, “friends”, etc. I’m also fairly sure their staycations are considered unnecessary travel due to the proximity to their house so those also technically aren’t deductible.

It’s so easy to use TurboTax and justify the expenses in your own mind as legit when they are really not.

Reactions: 8
This, guaranteed, and it will come back to bite them. Oh, yes.
I am sure they intend to write off everything. The problem they are going to run into is that their expenses are increasing and their income is decreasing so it is going to look more and more like they are just writing off living expenses. They aren’t even posting content for all the things they think they can claim.

Reactions: 10
1. Stop exploiting your baby
2. Put the bleeping camera down while you are driving before you hurt someone or your baby

Is Tim the new nanny or does the nanny have to work tonight because his wife is a useless piece of tit and Tim needs to go see Luminous?
IMG_3083.PNG

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
2. Put the bleeping camera down while you are driving before you hurt someone or your baby

Is Tim the new nanny or does the nanny have to work tonight because his wife is a useless piece of tit and Tim needs to go see Luminous?
View attachment 2612092
I'm convinced that Dim mainly wanted a Tesla because of the potential self driving nature and he could vlog "while driving" thinking it's safe.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
But..but..but...Santa Duffy's booty butt!!!!
I am still in shock he waited an hour to see Duffy. He really has a weird obsession
---

View attachment 2612092
I think Jennbo is with them- you can hear her laugh in his stories post
---
What is wrong with these people?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.