The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's ridiculously talented in managing to look absolutely terrible in every piece of clothing. And neither of her glasses are very flattering on her. Also I think she's lucky a lot of her weight gain has gone to her tits but combined with her outfits, she either looks like a stuck-up grandmother with saggy tits, a trailer park great-aunt who shoots at squirrels for fun (and food), or a newly-divorced 50-something mother who borrowed her daughter's short and tight dresses to wear in cuntcierge.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am curious about her jacket she wore in that video but it does look different. This one zips and her pink monstrosity seems to be a pull over:
View attachment 2608828
It is 39.99 on Amazon. Search pink fleece sherpa with collar- the model pic doesn't look exactly like it because Jenn had the collar fucked up. The collar also can be a turtleneck/cowl neck so it is convertible. Jenn walks into the library and you can see the same sleeves and pockets this has. I am sure some Influencer posted it on IG. 🙄

Sherpa fleece.jpg

Sherpa fleece b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's ridiculously talented in managing to look absolutely terrible in every piece of clothing. And neither of her glasses are very flattering on her. Also I think she's lucky a lot of her weight gain has gone to her tits but combined with her outfits, she either looks like a stuck-up grandmother with saggy tits, a trailer park great-aunt who shoots at squirrels for fun (and food), or a newly-divorced 50-something mother who borrowed her daughter's short and tight dresses to wear in cuntcierge.
🙋‍♀️Can I vote for the trailer park park great-aunt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It would be cool if Adam the woo actually stole views from them. He released his video before them, unedited. What would be the need for anyone to re-watch that mukbang that went on entirely too long at a random donut place?
Both times they met up recently she gave him tit about his no frills editing. What do you think you do J4D? Once in a while she does a montage edited to music, but for the most part they both just string footage together. Adam gets it done in an appropriate amount of time for the work he puts in so yeah…if you film together he’s going to get the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can only hope and pray the reason for no voogs this weekend is bc they actually 'put the camera down' and enjoyed J$ bday party with him. Now the reality is we know that is so far off the mark (we are talking trackholes here) and J4D's FOMO is preventing her from editing. You know the reason they have a nanny and all - so she can edit.
I guess we will maybe see today?

Reactions: 15
It is 39.99 on Amazon. Search pink fleece sherpa with collar- the model pic doesn't look exactly like it because Jenn had the collar fucked up. The collar also can be a turtleneck/cowl neck so it is convertible. Jenn walks into the library and you can see the same sleeves and pockets this has. I am sure some Influencer posted it on IG. 🙄

View attachment 2608843
View attachment 2608850
As someone who kind of a bigger girl, aka me. Jenn this isnt flattering if you have a belly and boobs. Those bands at the end of the shirt draw attention to your belly and make you look larger. Not unless you get this 45 sizes to big then it look semi okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After 11 days the Very Merry Christmas Party upload is at 89k views. I recall when any party/event vid was a sure fire 200k views in three or four days. Yikes.
(No. I don’t think Tim is about to submit his resume around town, but it is not good.)

• Heart
After 11 days the Very Merry Christmas Party upload is at 89k views. I recall when any party/event vid was a sure fire 200k views in three or four days. Yikes.
(No. I don’t think Tim is about to submit his resume around town, but it is not good.)
Yeah that’s pretty low. The content is just stale. Going around showing Disney IP off isn’t the “job” it used to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah that’s pretty low. The content is just stale. Going around showing Disney IP off isn’t the “job” it used to be.
I don't think it's just the content in this case, PMM's is sitting at 185K and Mammoth Club at 138K, both were released in a timely fashion. Their own Halloween party videos made it over 200K. Them not putting this video out right away or within a couple of days really hurt this one.

I think views are so low because unless you are a hate watcher or true stan, who just adores Jenn and the kids, these videos aren't even remotely interesting. There are hundreds of people who show Disney a million times better than them in 30 seconds. Watching a 30-40 minute poorly edited video of them wandering around and chewing food isn't interesting to a new viewer, it's not going to keep anyone wanting to see more of them.

And what happened to Universal? Did Tim just give up on them completely? Their holiday stuff is pretty good and it's all included with your day ticket. J$ would love that parade and the Grinchmas show. There's also my personal favorite, Earl the Squirrel. I guess I should just be thankful that Tim isn't bullshitting his way through Earl again this year, I remember he just infuriated me last year...fake fan.
---
I don't think it's just the content in this case, PMM's is sitting at 185K and Mammoth Club at 138K, both were released in a timely fashion. Their own Halloween party videos made it over 200K. Them not putting this video out right away or within a couple of days really hurt this one.
This goes along with what I just said. I think people just aren't sitting and watching 30-40 minutes of nothing. If you want to see the fun holiday experiences in theme parks, there are thousands of 30 second clips that highlight the main things and make you want to experience some of it yourself. No chewing and talking with a mouth full of food is just a bonus.

Reactions: 29
All their vlogs are now is eating an complaining, an with the cost of living plus Disney becoming more an more expensive for most people Disney is really going become that once in a lifetime holiday for them, an for those where it is a once in a lifetime holiday they don't want to hear over entitled selfish assholes complain about que times an complain about the park being busy, or moaning at the price of food etc

I don't watch the others but I doubt they witch all the way through the vlogs

• Heart
I agree with @Galaxyprincess and @xmasbdaygirl about their views and the content being stale. By the time they get around to uploading park content, PMM, Super Enthused and Mammoth Club have already uploaded theirs (Super Enthused does get less views then the Trackers though). So for new viewers who are interested in something like the Christmas party, there are already many options to watch before the Trackers have even bothered to edit theirs.
In addition, the competition usually uploads informative and helpful content whereas the Trackers do nothing but eat. If I was a new viewer, I would be turned off.
The Trackers still act like they are the only game in town. I don’t think we will see them with jobs anytime soon but I don’t think we will see many $50,000 cruises in their future either.

Both times they met up recently she gave him tit about his no frills editing. What do you think you do J4D? Once in a while she does a montage edited to music, but for the most part they both just string footage together. Adam gets it done in an appropriate amount of time for the work he puts in so yeah…if you film together he’s going to get the views.
She was clearly trying to point out that she does more work editing. It was hilarious to watch especially because the stupid things she was making a big deal about such as inserting a photo, she hardly does anyway.

Reactions: 21
Didn't they use to say camera noise an insert the shutter sound, she has honestly gotten so lazy with editing, she really can't talk about other people's when she throws the crap up she does, back in their prime was about the only decent editing she ever done an it wasn't the greatest

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.