The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still in shock he waited an hour to see Duffy. He really has a weird obsession
---

I think Jennbo is with them- you can hear her laugh in his stories post
---
What is wrong with these people?
Someone else is definitely holding the camera in the story. Is he 6 years old making Alexa talk about Christmas farts? I mean, he's a 40 year old man. bleeping loser. I think he's holding the camera for the post video though.

And the comments are just absolutely nauseating. But 90+ comments and 4000+ likes within an hour is the exact kind of attention they are seeking. They are vile. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So now he’s making fun of Oliver for attention. He’s shameless.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Someone else is definitely holding the camera in the story. Is he 6 years old making Alexa talk about Christmas farts? I mean, he's a 40 year old man. bleeping loser. I think he's holding the camera for the post video though.

And the comments are just absolutely nauseating. But 90+ comments and 4000+ likes within an hour is the exact kind of attention they are seeking. They are vile. :sick:
This and the singing were very cringey. He definitely is trying to use Instagram more in hopes of getting more sponsored content. Probably because they know the YouTube views are not what they used to be and also, Tim can do instagram without waiting for Jenn to decide she is good and ready to edit and upload their videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
This and the singing were very cringey. He definitely is trying to use Instagram more in hopes of getting more sponsored content. Probably because they know the YouTube views are not what they used to be and also, Tim can do instagram without waiting for Jenn to decide she is good and ready to edit and upload their videos.
Right. TPD got a box of Spiderman toys from Hasbro for the boys this week. That has to make Tim really jealous because everything is a competition with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
is anyone else curious as to why the trackholes are not doing "lives" anymore? They tried and failed with the live stream about a month ago from Disney Springs and the other one (not coming to me right now) but I can't remember the last 'live' from Fort Pampers.
Jenn and her adoring fans - talk about FOMO - just wondering.

Gotta laugh at them saying they had a problem with having to get the TV up, urmm you got more than that as a problem, the entire house looks a tit hole

Also it's been bugging me but why the hell does she open her eyes so wide, she looks like a clown, an 5 dollers for a car is too much but 50k for a cruise is fine, tell me you hate your kid

Reactions: 17
Posting, then watching FRE’s latest

How does Jenn order at a restaurant and Tim has no clue what she got? Where are they when the other person is talking to the wait staff? It makes no sense!

And they can't spend $5 on their kid for a digital car in a game but will buy $1 Hot Wheels daily? And their expensive clothing that they look like tit in?

I hate these two.

Reactions: 24
I will never understand how two people can be fine with making themselves look like absolute thick brainless clueless assholes, like why would you want to appear so stupid, all this "oh really" like wtf, they genuinely come across as dumb fucks, I don't know if they actually are that stupid or just play it up to the cameras, but over here you'd prob have social at your door because they wouldn't feel kids are safe with such stupid people, it makes me question their stans because if they think these two are great then how stupid must they be?

Reactions: 19
I never thought I'd say it, but I'm Team Trackers here. I think $5 for a special virtual car in an app for a 4 year old is absolutely ridiculous, even if you are set for life. But I know it was his birthday gift, so I think that's even more ridiculous, get the kid something he can open. We know they can't say say no to him, so if they buy one $5 "car", the kid is going to spend hundreds on in-app purchases in no time.

• Heart
1. Stop exploiting your baby
2. Put the bleeping camera down while you are driving before you hurt someone or your baby

Is Tim the new nanny or does the nanny have to work tonight because his wife is a useless piece of tit and Tim needs to go see Luminous?
View attachment 2612092
Ugh, I am surprised he hasn't gotten any sort of ticket for distracted driving. The local PD in Orlando could probably make a killing if they cracked down on vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I never thought I'd say it, but I'm Team Trackers here. I think $5 for a special virtual car in an app for a 4 year old is absolutely ridiculous, even if you are set for life. But I know it was his birthday gift, so I think that's even more ridiculous, get the kid something he can open. We know they can't say say no to him, so if they buy one $5 "car", the kid is going to spend hundreds on in-app purchases in no time.
I agree, really your 4 yr old should not be playing those games. Imagine how much screen time he gets. I hate seeing a family out to dinner and kids are fully immersed in a switch or their phone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Fart jokes on Insta.....Tim is really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Jack it in wanker, you're done!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I honestly doubt the kid said to them "it's only $5" what 4yo comes out with something like that, but rather than teach him it costs real money an get him to do some chores to earn pocket money so he can start to understand the value of money an earning they were probably assholes about it, all the kid will understand is it's a car for his game an if he can get other cars then why can't he have that one

They are absolutely ridiculous, I get not buying a virtue car but these are two that pay stupid amounts for water because of the name an just spent $500 on a overpriced thanksgiving meal that looked tit, as well as pay a fortune for stuff to lay about the house, they don't really have a place to talk about their kid wanting pointless things

Reactions: 11
I will never understand how two people can be fine with making themselves look like absolute thick brainless clueless assholes, like why would you want to appear so stupid, all this "oh really" like wtf, they genuinely come across as dumb fucks, I don't know if they actually are that stupid or just play it up to the cameras, but over here you'd prob have social at your door because they wouldn't feel kids are safe with such stupid people, it makes me question their stans because if they think these two are great then how stupid must they be?
I think they are trying to do this whole “golly gee look how relatable we are.” Thinking they are actually being relatable but they look like inept morons instead.

As far as spending money in a game, I know this isn’t the same but I have a teenager and they will use their allowance to buy stuff in Fortnite or Roblux. Like @Snippysnips said, it would be an opportunity to teach Jackson about the value of money and earning but I don’t expect Tim or Jenn to know how to teach anyone how to value a dollar.

Reactions: 13
As far as spending money in a game, I know this isn’t the same but I have a teenager and they will use their allowance to buy stuff in Fortnite or Roblux. Like @Snippysnips said, it would be an opportunity to teach Jackson about the value of money and earning but I don’t expect Tim or Jenn to know how to teach anyone how to value a dollar.
I miss when you got a game you got the full game, unfortunately now absolutely everything has micro transactions an every single game especially ones that's marketed for kids is the worst for them, even little ones my neice plays like matching colours or counting ones etc have games locked behind pay walls an she doesn't understand why she can't play those ones, thankfully she has little screen time as she's only allowed it for when am preparing dinner or getting ready to run her bath an I need her just to sit for 10mins, but it is a missed opportunity not to teach J how money works, I can see him being one of those kids that take their credit cards an spends a fortune because they are too stupid to put a password on it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think they are trying to do this whole “golly gee look how relatable we are.” Thinking they are actually being relatable but they look like inept morons instead.

I think it's very difficult to teach J$ the value of a dollar, first and foremost, because the Trackers themselves don't know anything about the value of money. They don't have a blessed clue about money and earning and it wasn't that long along that the didn't have a pot to piss in.

It's also a really hard concept, even for teenagers to have invisible money, in the form of a gift card or credit card and then basically cash it in for a virtual something. Like I have recently started playing Monopoly Go. I could spend hundreds on dice rolls (I don't) but what would I have for it outside of the game? Nothing. If you buy a song or movie download at least you have that song that you can listen to or movie you can watch. An in-app purchase is basically nothing. I don't know how a 4 year old could see any value or worth in that after a few minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.