The Tim Tracker #154 And now it's time to poop on Mommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it's stupid to buy a 4yo something for a game when in a week or two they will just move onto something else, an there's definitely no way they will ever bother to teach him anything because that would be parenting but I disagree that in-game things are nothing compared to a song or movie, not all games are a one use thing with money where you buy something use it then it's gone, buying stuff for some games is no different to downloading a song, there are some games I've had for years that the things I've bought I can still use in gameplay, I don't play Fortnite but I know you can buy a load of customisable things an maybe maps? An use them for every game, an really at this stage all J is gonna understand is there's a car he wants but there's no chance these two will ever teach him that it's a car that they need to pay for, when it comes to the kid they are always a jackass about things to him

Reactions: 6
I never thought I'd say it, but I'm Team Trackers here. I think $5 for a special virtual car in an app for a 4 year old is absolutely ridiculous, even if you are set for life. But I know it was his birthday gift, so I think that's even more ridiculous, get the kid something he can open. We know they can't say say no to him, so if they buy one $5 "car", the kid is going to spend hundreds on in-app purchases in no time.
But then how would J$ have the childhood that Tim didn’t have?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So here’s a question as I’m not from the u.s. can you report people to the IRS out there?

• Heart
Jenn…Rob hung Scheana’s tv in less than 7 minutes. Your man is slacking.
(vanderpump rules lore for those wondering what I’m going on about)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jollywood Nights round 2 not bringing the views. Just north of 50k views after more than 24 hours.
AED53AF7-9C66-4E54-B83F-DA647869B0F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, the witching hour is upon us. I am guessing she is trying to cobble footage for a home vlog and is failing as usual when the parents at the party tell her that her youngest is yellow, that normal people pick up dirty diapers, and Buddy got mad and threw his 5000th Hot Wheels car at his "best friend".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hate-watching the new video for y'all, nothing too annoying or egregious as yet, though Jen was very excited about being at DS to try some fooood hahahah you guyzzzzz

Let's see how they handle Indian cuisine.

Reactions: 13
Hate-watching the new video for y'all, nothing too annoying or egregious as yet, though Jen was very excited about being at DS to try some fooood hahahah you guyzzzzz

Let's see how they handle Indian cuisine.
Jenn is always so bleeping happy to be far away from the miracle offspring.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh, she posted? Shocked. She told me with my comment about her picking her teeth and staring at the screen trying to frame OG's birthday. Also, I guess Grandma's Frame company is still keeping them as a sponsor. I was hoping since they sponsored one of OA videos they had moved on from Snackers.
---
Oh, Indian food this should be interesting not sure whose reaction will be more horrifying to watch . Dim will not be able to handle the spices for sure. Dirty Spice seems to be ordering the entire menu...surprise, surprise.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't understand them doing everything without the kids. It's like why even have children if you won't include them in your life? I love going to WDW and DS with my kid. We have so much fun together. I just wish he wasn't such a food snob and turn his nose up at anything that isn't Le Cellier, Yachtsman or Steakhouse 71 :ROFLMAO:

They are seriously ordering the whole menu, this is gluttony. Her joy at it is so gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't understand them doing everything without the kids. It's like why even have children if you won't include them in your life? I love going to WDW and DS with my kid. We have so much fun together. I just wish he wasn't such a food snob and turn his nose up at anything that isn't Le Cellier, Yachtsman or Steakhouse 71 :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, having the kids with them would probably give them an edge on other Disney vloggers, BUT I am glad for the kids sake they are not on camera with those a-holes. Ugh, I doubt they could even take Buddy to today's location anyway. They have ruined that poor kids palate. I doubt he could even handle eating some that wasn't beige let alone Indian food.

Reactions: 10

They are seriously ordering the whole menu, this is gluttony. Her joy at it is so gross.
It's such a joy to take our kid places. Her birthday is today and we're at a Great Wolf Lodge for a couple of days because it's her favorite place to go. The waterpark is my ownpersonal nightmare but I go because it makes her happy amd that's all that matters to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they have Da Baby with them. He is crying while they're blabbing at the server and of course they keep blabbing at the server and ignoring the kid, though I did see her get the squash out at one point. And $124 for all that stuff. Honestly, I have been to way cheaper buffets with more authentic looking food.
---
Oh, and the asshole is wearing another Anthropologie shirt. It's on sale now but bet the witch paid full price.

Reactions: 8
That reminds me. 🤔

What does everyone think they did with these ($295 each) HHN 2021 portraits hung in the Tribute Store??

View attachment 2610612View attachment 2610613
Dim and Gin used the HHN 2021 portraits to create a time-traveling device that transports them to different eras of Halloween history. Now, they're on a mission to collect the best candy from every Halloween throughout time, ensuring an endless supply of treats for the themselves (but none for Js).
We have a MIKE sighting at Epcot at the world celebration Gardens

I understand it's kind of silly to spend money on virtual things like the car Buddy wanted in his video game. But how can these two asshats say how $5 is so expensive for that yet don't bat an eye ordering $124 for one meal??? It's just like that sippy cup. That stuff is too expensive, but spending a shitload of money so these two fat asses can stuff their own faces is a-ok? :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And it says handwash. We all know the Laundry Queen ain't have time for that. Even if she did she'll probably take that as an excuse not to wash it.

What gluttons....how much bread can one eat?
And Ginn was smelling all the food like WDW couple.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.