The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timmy boy made the dumbest video for IG- he thinks he is soooooo funny,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone- except the slackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What I was able to pick up from past vlogs is Jenns mom had Jenn when she was young, I think 16.
Jenn was then raised by her grandparents bc mom was so young.
10 years later, mom had the sister. Mom is now in her later 20’s and Can actually raise a child. Jenn has the bond with her grandma, if you think about it, all of her (core) memories are of her grandma. (Grandma taking her to Disney, grandma cutting her hair, grandmas wood paneling in her house)
The sister has more connection with the mom bc she was actually raised by her.
Of course, this is just me exercising my conclusion drawing skills.

Reactions: 28
Ginn will say her favorite memory of her mother’s ashes is when her estranged sister took the ashes to the beach. “She had such a good day watching the sun rise! *fake laugh*”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
And to go back to that fucker Tim, explaining that there was a train that used to go through Ft. Wilderness, and then saying very proudly “that was my childhood”

sorry mommy and daddy didn’t give you a bunch of toys but gave you camps and trips and vacations around the country. again, and I say this with the utmost disrespect, duck YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I refuse to believe that all those idiots who watched his pathetic reel believe it. Him & Jenn probably sat up all night planning and that’s the best they could come up with. Desperate for attention

Reactions: 18
I refuse to believe that all those idiots who watched his pathetic reel believe it. Him & Jenn probably sat up all night planning and that’s the best they could come up with. Desperate for attention
Well, thanks. 😆

I do believe it. If they came up with anything, Jenn's mug would have made it on this reel with him last night. I fully believe she was in bed and he made it. I also 100% believe they didn't look in the soup mix box (which everyone would do to see how many they had) because that's pretty normal and easy to do WHEN PLANNING to make something. Lipton soup mix is cheap to buy, and I'm sure they've used it in burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, thanks. 😆

I do believe it. If they came up with anything, Jenn's mug would have made it on this reel with him last night. I fully believe she was in bed and he made it. I also 100% believe they didn't look in the soup mix box (which everyone would do to see how many they had) because that's pretty normal and easy to do WHEN PLANNING to make something. Lipton soup mix is cheap to buy, and I'm sure they've used it in burgers.
This is a thing. I've seen other similar things posted on tik tok and instagram, they are making something and open package and it's not what's supposed to be in there, like soup mix instead of pudding, open the butter and it's leftovers or open the cookies and it's a sewing kit. Like everything else, the Trackers don't have one single original idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a thing. I've seen other similar things posted on tik tok and instagram, they are making something and open package and it's not what's supposed to be in there, like soup mix instead of pudding, open the butter and it's leftovers or open the cookies and it's a sewing kit. Like everything else, the Trackers don't have one single original idea.
Huh - I use both IG and TT and have never seen it. 🤷‍♀️ So Jenn is MIA, they made this 'hilarious' fake reel for laughs without her, and Tim didn't put it on TT just IG? They are so bleeping weird with social media.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Tattler friends that celebrate it. Happy Thursday to all those that don’t. I am thankful for this over the top community we have that share their dislike for the grifters, vloggers, and fake people we see on YT. Love you all!!!
---
The Tim Tracker #154 - Dim And Dicky are so couple goals, even the stans think so. Bye Felicia Jen!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Thanksgiving. Wondering if the beach with dead mama is a yearly tradition that J4D is not invited too which is why she made such a huge ass deal about those the wishbones. That seems to be in the passive aggressive vein it is. Hope everyone avoids having to deal with a J4D at the table today or tells them to stuff it.

Reactions: 16
And to go back to that fucker Tim, explaining that there was a train that used to go through Ft. Wilderness, and then saying very proudly “that was my childhood”

sorry mommy and daddy didn’t give you a bunch of toys but gave you camps and trips and vacations around the country. again, and I say this with the utmost disrespect, duck YOU.
Did he actually say he remembers the train? Growing up we would camp there close to every other year and the train was long gone then. I knew/know of the train but never saw it. He is full of tit if he spoke as if he actually remembers the train cause it was gone before he was even born.

Screenshot_20231123-120331_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Huh - I use both IG and TT and have never seen it. 🤷‍♀️ So Jenn is MIA, they made this 'hilarious' fake reel for laughs without her, and Tim didn't put it on TT just IG? They are so bleeping weird with social media.
I saw a TikTok this morning it was a guy excited to be opening Froot Loops and it was cheerios or something boring in the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he actually say he remembers the train? Growing up we would camp there close to every other year and the train was long gone then. I knew/know of the train but never saw it. He is full of tit if he spoke as if he actually remembers the train cause it was gone before he was even born.

View attachment 2588561
So does Dim have a time machine that we aren't aware of? That might be why they appear to look twenty years older and think they are set for life. Think of all the missed content they could've gotten though. Forget about going back to events in history they could just go back to when certain rides and hotels that they liked were open and plan temporal staycations.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Flew back into town from vacation late last night, worked a half day at my job, am packing up my house to move on Monday, and have a few items I’m responsible for cooking for dinner. And yet somehow I think my day is going more smoothly and my food will come out better than anything currently occurring in the Tracker household

Reactions: 17
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TATTLE FAM!

I hope everyone is having a great day, totally FREE OF red sequined dresses, Swiss Miss onion dip, broccoli salad, booty butt jokes, and a kids table full of Hot Wheels. 😉🧡

Meanwhile, in the Trackers' neck of the woods, cooking another turkey for the first time...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just wanna say happy holiday and Camps-Giving was a complete success, I’m honestly super proud of us for doing this entirely from this tiny little campsite

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.