The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone want to tell them that clothes don’t magically multiply or somehow increase in size when dirty?

Slackers, if you put an additional 3 minutes of care into how you pack/store dirty clothes while running from real life, they will all magically fit in the bag you brought them in. I promise.
Since they love spending money and going to target…Target sells a laundry bag that I think it really nice. Decent fabric, not mesh. I take it on every trip we go on and I can usually fit all of the dirty clothes (4 people) in it. I doubt they even know how to find the laundry care aisle though. It’s $12.00. I’m sure they could afford that since they are set for life.

Reactions: 14
They really do have matching murse straps. 🥴

So these dudes Nick tagged appear to be affiliated with the Happiest Podcast on Earth. 🙄 The founder of that is also pals with them and tagged in other photo--that guy is a Trumper--and I am sure these other dudes probably are too. Some of their follows definitely give evidence of this.

TPD's wife has fam that are also Trump-loving hardcore Christians, of course. I wonder what TPD's wife thought of the Trackers' Planned Parenthood SuperChat Live? Their crying-with-laughter about baby Jesus lives? 😅

This whole friendship makes zero sense........
Interesting! Frankly all their insta pics give me "Get Out" vibes, so not surprising. And there's often a whole lot of projection when they lean this hard into "bland generic wholesome Christian family who are all completely straight and completely identify as only a boy or a girl!!!! Nothing but outstanding morals here and no skeletons in our closets!" #godlovesyoubutonlyifyoulooklikeusorgetconverted #godwouldtotallyapproveofpostingdeaddeerkilledforfunsiesonsocialmedia #weloveurbanpartiesthough #alllivesmatter #randombibleverse #elonmuskisgodonearth #blessed

In the end, all these circles of people unite when it comes to grifting and exploiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly, Tim and Nick just need to run off together, they are a way better couple than Tim has ever been with Jenn

ETA, Nick smiles are very forced once she shows up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, Tim and Nick just need to run off together, they are a way better couple than Tim has ever been with Jenn

ETA, Nick smiles are very forced once she shows up
When they were driving in the Grand Prix Raceway I could feel Nick fighting the urge to kiss Tim. It was palpable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh, I looked through the Dick and wife's FB pages and they are just insufferable. The wife's pro-life spew from 2019 was really obnoxious, if she saw the Planned Parenthood live she would be probably scarlet lettering Jenn right then and there. There's also some smack talk about "sexy" Christians. I debated whether or not to get screenshots but ultimately I didn't since this board is about the Trackers and not them but do I feel bad for her that she married someone so deeply repressed in the closet that he likes to oppress others and their rights. Nope. Not at all. They are in it up to their eyebrows. I guess I should give her a smidgen of respect for not wanting to be around Jenblob in recent vids, but really who wants to be around Jenblob? But interestingly enough I did notice the Dick had a post about teaching his kids about good sportsmanship maybe Dim can outsource that life lesson for the Dick to teach Buddy. I would say when the Dick finally becomes Bud's lame stepdad but I doubt that's going to happen soon since a) the blob would not let Dim go without a fight and b) it would crumble super Christian dad's ultra macho facade to live his true self.

Ugh and finally watching the drivel.

Reactions: 16
Look how happy Nick the Dick is about seeing a boy band! Wow I guess his Christmas wish came early, a date night with his love Tim and a boy band to serenade them! “Christmas is starting now…” 🎶😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if we will get a Thanksgiving Vlog where they tell us they wanted to get 4 Rivers to cater, but when they called on Wednesday they got laughed at over the phone because Ginn doesn't know Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday in November every year.

• Haha
Ugh, I looked through the Dick and wife's FB pages and they are just insufferable. The wife's pro-life spew from 2019 was really obnoxious, if she saw the Planned Parenthood live she would be probably scarlet lettering Jenn right then and there. There's also some smack talk about "sexy" Christians. I debated whether or not to get screenshots but ultimately I didn't since this board is about the Trackers and not them but do I feel bad for her that she married someone so deeply repressed in the closet that he likes to oppress others and their rights. Nope. Not at all. They are in it up to their eyebrows. I guess I should give her a smidgen of respect for not wanting to be around Jenblob in recent vids, but really who wants to be around Jenblob? But interestingly enough I did notice the Dick had a post about teaching his kids about good sportsmanship maybe Dim can outsource that life lesson for the Dick to teach Buddy. I would say when the Dick finally becomes Bud's lame stepdad but I doubt that's going to happen soon since a) the blob would not let Dim go without a fight and b) it would crumble super Christian dad's ultra macho facade to live his true self.

Ugh and finally watching the drivel.
I really did like Nick and Francie, until I fell down the rabbit hole and found out who they are as actual people. I do wish that Tim and Jenn would get some parenting tips from them because they do seem to handle the younger boy's autism well (albeit while exploiting the poor kid) and they seem to do separate things with each kid based on their personalities. Like, they took the older boy to the Jonas Bros concert in Tampa a few weeks ago and did't drag the younger boy. I do think Nick is in love with Tim. He really lights up when they are together.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today. I'm thankful that the Bojos are such a train wreck that we have been brought together here because of it. I'm also thankful that I do not have my dead mother's wishbone collection in my kitchen cabinet next to my kid's toothbrush. But I do hope the collection makes an appearance in this year's vid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Popping in quick to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! Don't forget your stretchy pants!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Tim posted an IG reel this AM during "Thanksgiving prep" - it is such a Tracker thing. Go watch. 🤣🤦‍♀️

Any bets on if Jenn is still asleep while Tim is doing stuff? No guffawing Jenn in the background.

And why didn't they make a dip yesterday to give it time to marinate and chill? 3 trips to bleeping Publix, and yet... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wishing everyone a very Happy Turkey Day. I am grateful for this community every day. Thank you all. 🦃

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m all for Disney being for everyone but after seeing that, I would like to propose that Disney ban adults from riding the Tomorrowland Speedway unless they are with a child.

Reactions: 10
Tim says he wants to go back to the party. Instead of saying he IS going back to the party.
I’m sure he already has the tickets bc I am sure he knows they sell out (currently sold out) .
I can’t with the misleading.

so Jenn made it to the party on her own, AND went to Caseys?!? AND can loop around ft. Wilderness, AND pick up pizza (last FW stay)So the only time she can actually adult is when on Disney property? 🤔🤔🤔

Hate to follow taking the mom to the beach, but 32k views in 17hrs for the MVMCP voog is surprisingly bad. This is the week with higher cpm too right. Eeek.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.