The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New voog up! Christmas tree stroll....Ginn working after eating charcuterie and broccoli salad!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The only worthwhile part was the cringe conversation between Tin and the female cast member
I feel sorry for the poor young woman who has to portray the new character and put up with Tim and other voogers

Reactions: 13
LOL I would say Thanksgiving would be like one day to *actually* spend the day with your family and enjoying their company but I guess when you don't really like your family or your husband's family, it's the one day of the year she miraculously finds time to "edit"? But the rest of the year she's busy being a "hardworking mom and wife with TWO KIDS" you guyzzzzzzz and she can't edit on the same day as a grocery run, okay???

Also I think I still ate less today than Ginn eats on any given day. No I know I still ate less.
---
Hmmmmm, nothing about being #hosted in this "vid" for the Wish movie. TPD was hosted though according to his IG (and Dim claimed "hosted" on his IG story which is conveniently a temporary thing). Remember when some of their minions on the Jollywood vid insisted these turds totally make a point to say they're hosted? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 9.01.14 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
LOL I would say Thanksgiving would be like one day to *actually* spend the day with your family and enjoying their company but I guess when you don't really like your family or your husband's family, it's the one day of the year she miraculously finds time to "edit"? But the rest of the year she's busy being a "hardworking mom and wife with TWO KIDS" you guyzzzzzzz and she can't edit on the same day as a grocery run, okay???

Also I think I still ate less today than Ginn eats on any given day. No I know I still ate less.
---
Hmmmmm, nothing about being #hosted in this "vid" for the Wish movie. TPD was hosted though according to his IG (and Dim claimed "hosted" on his IG story which is conveniently a temporary thing). Remember when some of their minions on the Jollywood vid insisted these turds totally make a point to say they're hosted? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
View attachment 2589528
He says in the video ā€œDisney invited me outā€ thatā€™s always his weak ass loophole

Reactions: 14
I saw Disney promoting the cruise line during the Macyā€™s Thanksgiving Day parade. I guess that means Disney invited me to go on a cruise. #hosted

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw Disney promoting the cruise line during the Macyā€™s Thanksgiving Day parade. I guess that means Disney invited me to go on a cruise. #hosted
I watched that performance like 3 times in a row because my youngest nephew loves Mickey (he will carry his Mickey stuffed animal literally everywhere oh and also he's like 2 years younger than Buddy and actually "fully" potty-trained) and he wanted to keep watching it, so I'm like #triplehosted and also triple traumatized by the disturbing Genie costume who looked like a member of the Blue Man Group on steroids and/or bath salts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just ffwd through the DS voog. Why the emphasis on FREE? Is it so they can be relevant to us poor peasants? And who is we? Jenn obviously wasnā€™t there because her mug didnā€™t appear once. Or maybe I ffwd too quickly šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Just ffwd through the DS voog. Why the emphasis on FREE? Is it so they can be relevant to us poor peasants? And who is we? Jenn obviously wasnā€™t there because her mug didnā€™t appear once. Or maybe I ffwd too quickly šŸ˜‚
He said "I wish I did bring the magic band with us". Not even in one sentence he can decide between I and we....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He says in the video ā€œDisney invited me outā€ thatā€™s always his weak ass loophole
Right, every time we see a commercial on TV, Disney invites us to go there. I've received about 15 cruise related emails lately...you guyzzzz I'm #hosted!!!!

I'm still not 100% convinced that this was a media screening and Disney invited Tim and those one or two other people we've found that went to this event as media. The big sign to me is Tim doesn't have his button down on. I saw someone posted that D23 had a free preview screening that members were eligible to sign up for. I'm wondering if this preview is something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish seems to have performed poorly so far. Frankly, inviting someone like Dimmy out would actually be an indicator that they knew itā€™d be a dud and so inviting everyone and their mom, including inarticulate dotards like Dimothy to watch the movie and then talk cookies with Asha was out of desperation. And of course he doesnā€™t bring the oh-so-patient Buddy who Ginn lies that he can sit through a whole movie, but there were kids in line after the movie to meet Asha so we know that was likely an option on the ā€œinviteā€. Because you know, Disney + kids and all. Even fellow manchild Dicky Nick remembered to bring his adopted prop to the screening.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.