The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point of posting this Dim??

A voog posted on a holiday and IG posts two days in a row, maybe not so set for life.

Also, what's with the tape on the floor? Trying to herd all the guests for J$ bday party away from the cluttered office?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A voog posted on a holiday and IG posts two days in a row, maybe not so set for life.

Also, what's with the tape on the floor? Trying to herd all the guests for J$ bday party away from the cluttered office?
The TrackHole version of Golden Corral, Woo took his parents to the real one - Happy Thanksgiving to all those set for life voogers. Living off the back catalogue 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised Tim didn't re-shoot after Jackson flubbed his line. I love how inadequate they are at everything.

And they didn't even bother to take the tape off the floor for Thanksgiving? I assume they didn't clean it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anything to keep making money out your kid, he literally could not give two fks like just let him watch the cartoon in peace

Also why is this being made into a tradition? Traditions are usually something you will do/have done for years an will have nice memories about, wait till he's older an isn't interested in some cartoon an there's that "tradition" finished, they could have done an actual proper tradition when he took interest in the tree ornaments when he was younger an helped him to paint a new one each year, you know something he would have memories about an something to look back on, not some stupid cartoon he won't care about in a week's time

Am not hugely into Xmas but I am Halloween so one of the traditions I've started with my neice is each year we get a small tealight decor to paint, last year was a pumpkin an this year a ghost, something that we will both have memories doing an can talk about (like when she started painting the pumpkin an then started on the floor before going to her arms lol) an something we can keep an put out each year, you know like a proper tradition

Reactions: 12

Really?! I thought the answer was going to be "because it's lunch time". J¢ eats every meal propped in front of a tablet screen. One certain video out of thousands is now a tradition? Usually a tradition involves the entire family participating. We always see J¢ eating alone. So really Dim, this is now a "tradition". I weep for this kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

That’s got to be for keeping J$ out of the area when da baby is on the floor, no?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So is that where he got "Xmas is starting now", from a Phineas and Ferb cartoon? He's so desperate for that to become a thing and he didn't even come up with it himself? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s got to be for keeping J$ out of the area when da baby is on the floor, no?
No, it’s a tape Track for the hot wheels. Still, it looks like tit and should have been pulled up before company came over
---
So is that where he got "Xmas is starting now", from a Phineas and Ferb cartoon? He's so desperate for that to become a thing and he didn't even come up with it himself? :ROFLMAO:
He didn’t come up with, and now it’s time to pay the price either, he stole that from a show. nothing he does is unique

Reactions: 23

This is worth a “tradition“ tag? Was the broken down windmill not tossed into the garage as of yet so all the birthday party guests and the Thanksgiving dinner guests could have the privilege of seeing it. Correction: marveling at the sight of this stupendous core foam creation!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No, it’s a tape Track for the hot wheels. Still, it looks like tit and should have been pulled up before company came over
I can't believe they had tape all over the floor for his hotwheels, honestly I'd love to be a fly on the wall with the conversations that goes on in that house when people are over an see that type of crap

Can't you get those rugs where it's got roads on it? I remember my brother having one as a kid, surely they still sell those types of things so that you aren't putting friggin tape all over the house, I bet they will never clean it up either an will eventually just have a mark along the floor of where the tape was when it eventually comes up

Reactions: 15
Can't you get those rugs where it's got roads on it? I remember my brother having one as a kid, surely they still sell those types of things so that you aren't putting friggin tape all over the house, I bet they will never clean it up either an will eventually just have a mark along the floor of where the tape was when it eventually comes up
My son who is 16 months old is currently obsessed with cars (age appropriate ones of course) so my partners mom bought him one of these rugs for Christmas. They make a whole bunch of different kinds and they aren’t too expensive which you would think Tim would be all over since they don’t like spending money on Jackson. But I guess the tape was free since they already had it.
E3736F4A-40B0-4910-99CA-4D5E893CF70D.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Definitely not set for life, posting that Christmas Tree Trail on Thanksgiving. He was so rushed doing it too. Seemed like he squeezed it in before the movie.

Reactions: 16
He says in the video “Disney invited me out” that’s always his weak ass loophole
Yes.
Anything “Disney adjacent” is ALWAYS the line “Disney invited me out”!!

Any third party company that has nothing to do with Disney business directly, except renting space on Disney owned properties, is still DISNEY to Tim.
ie. Uniqlo, AMC, BB Wolf Sausages, Swirls on the Water, etc.

So Tim will always deflect, mislead and be deceitful in his “Disney invited me out and #hosted” tag lines.

My son who is 16 months old is currently obsessed with cars (age appropriate ones of course) so my partners mom bought him one of these rugs for Christmas. They make a whole bunch of different kinds and they aren’t too expensive which you would think Tim would be all over since they don’t like spending money on Jackson. But I guess the tape was free since they already had it.
View attachment 2590578
Yep those are the ones I remember from when my bro was young, he'd sit for hours at a time moving every single little car bit by bit lol

Honestly the way they spend money on J just never makes sense to me, they spent a fortune buying a AP when he's barely been in the parks, spent a fortune on that electric jeep thing he's probably hardly been on an is maybe too big for now, then there was that electric bumper car thing which again would have been expensive, an they use tape for his cars when he would be happy with one of those rug things that am sure you can buy for quite a good price

They seem to want to spend a fortune when it's something they can flex an make money filming like hiring that jeep but when it comes to something that would genuinely make their kid happy they don't care about it, it's honestly sad

Reactions: 10
I really don't understand why they never cook food for the whole family....and I am not talking about pigs in a blanket and a can of beans.
Why don't they even make spaghetti...so simple....but for the 3 of them....why is Jackson always eating separate food?
Also this core memory expression is ridiculous. As a kid you remember random events for your own personal reasons. You don't choose their memories for them.
Uggh I can't stand everything about them. They are just such weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I didn’t even notice that the windmill was still there. It's definitely there to show off to friends and family. Imagine being so desperate for attention and approval you need to leave a busted ass foam core memory hanging around. The duct tape hot wheels track is probably there for the same reason. He can show off Jackson by having him bring out his 500 cars and name each and every one.

It's also kind of crappy that Tim made the track without Jackson. I assume that's something he would have enjoyed laying out and doing himself.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.