The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I hate to be the Debbie Downer but Tim was hosted. 🥴

There are a ton of low-level IG "influencers" (I hate that term) who were also there at DS to see Wish. DisneyParks did invite him and these others. Seems this was an event where they invited anyone with a modest following on IG. It was also a park promotion thing because they had a sign there that listed all the places Wish is incorporated into the parks, like a drawing thing at Rafiki's in AK, and things at Epcot, etc. There was special star merch like Tim showed in his story. I think Disney was desperate for promotion for this one, as someone else said. The entrance with the banners has been up since the weekend, so it wasn't like they rolled out a red carpet for Tim. 😂

Check out pixieandmagic on IG and you can see an example of a hosted person...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, I hate to be the Debbie Downer but Tim was hosted. 🥴

There are a ton of low-level IG "influencers" (I hate that term) who were also there at DS to see Wish. DisneyParks did invite him and these others. Seems this was an event where they invited anyone with a modest following on IG. It was also a park promotion thing because they had a sign there that listed all the places Wish is incorporated into the parks, like a drawing thing at Rafiki's in AK, and things at Epcot, etc. There was special star merch like Tim showed in his story. I think Disney was desperate for promotion for this one, as someone else said. The entrance with the banners has been up since the weekend, so it wasn't like they rolled out a red carpet for Tim. 😂

Check out pixieandmagic on IG and you can see an example of a hosted person...
So Disney bought out a showing for the vloggers, hmmmm. Seems to me they are trying to up the numbers and get vloggers to say how great the movie was to generate more buzz, so they don’t have the opening failure that The Marvels was. If The Disney Corp can’t generate the buzz for their movies and are relying on vloggers, they got bigger problems than they want to admit.
#homemovies

Reactions: 16
So many "link that down below"s. They really are pushing people to watch their older vidvoogs. Just seems like so many of these little things mean that "set for life", they ain't.

I really hope she gets a golf cart for her birthday. A really expensive one. Just another wasted purchase that hopefully sends him closer to getting a real job.

Reactions: 20
So many "link that down below"s. They really are pushing people to watch their older vidvoogs. Just seems like so many of these little things mean that "set for life", they ain't.
I was watching another vlogger who, while talking about Colleen Ballinger's big comeback this week, mentioned how during the time period from the week of Thanksgiving through Christmas, Adsense pays the most. So vloggers are in their big money period right now...Jenn needs to get those views on all the old vids. :rolleyes: I watch with adblock, so I'm not sure how much they even make from me, but I'm going to not watch them for the next month, except for those really big train wrecks, like yesterday's vid.

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m missing something as I’m in the UK but what would be the point of a golf cart. Is it something they could use to take Jackson to school for example or go to the supermarket?
Do people do that in a golf cart? 🤔

Reactions: 8
How would they take a golf cart to FW? Tow it?

I think all these Fort stays are cost cutting. What happened to the fancy 2 bedroom hotel suites they used to stay in? Let’s hope!
That reminds me of when my father in law bought my mother in law this tricked out motorized scooter ($$$$). They had a hitch installed on their SUV (which made parking interesting), and got a trailer to put the scooter on. I think they used that contraption once, then the scooter sat in the garage until after my fil passed away. Why do the THoles need a golf cart? Can you drive around the streets down there with one of those? We have a few people who have disabled carts, but the city knows who they are, never saw a golf cart around here.

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m missing something as I’m in the UK but what would be the point of a golf cart. Is it something they could use to take Jackson to school for example or go to the supermarket?
Do people do that in a golf cart? 🤔
Trips to the supermarket, yes, it's right outside the gates of their community. J$ school, no, it's about 5 miles away. If J$ went to public kindergarten, it would be close enough to golf cart there.

A lot of people in certain areas of Florida do have golf carts. Both of the communities that I have lived in, more people had them than did not. Most people here use them to drive to the pool/tennis court/gym complex. They use them to visit friends in the neighborhood or close by neighborhoods, go to the parks, pick kids up at the bus stop. Our elementary and middle school are close enough to pick up in golf carts, but high school kids do drive golf carts if they are close enough. At our last place, there was this woman who drove to the dog park with her two labs 3-4 times a day. My dog would see here her coming and run out to her to hitch a ride. I was just at Publix and there were 4 in the parking lot, which annoyed me because I thought I got a spot twice and it was golf cart both times and had to drive around.

Reactions: 15
A lot of people in certain areas of Florida do have golf carts. Both of the communities that I have lived in, more people had them than did not. Most people here use them to drive to the pool/tennis court/gym complex. They use them to visit friends in the neighborhood or close by neighborhoods, go to the parks, pick kids up at the bus stop. Our elementary and middle school are close enough to pick up in golf carts, but high school kids do drive golf carts if they are close enough. At our last place, there was this woman who drove to the dog park with her two labs 3-4 times a day. My dog would see here her coming and run out to her to hitch a ride. I was just at Publix and there were 4 in the parking lot, which annoyed me because I thought I got a spot twice and it was golf cart both times and had to drive around.
Oh wow: interesting. Older kids being able to drive them to school is kind of cool.

Oh wow: interesting. Older kids being able to drive them to school is kind of cool.
Up until very recently, I think the age to drive a golf cart was 14 and you didn't need a license/permit. The law changed, I think last month and now you have to be 15 with a learner's permit to legally drive one. But we have pretty young kids driving in the neighborhood, elementary school age.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I love how she bleeping thinks she's "name-dropping" Farmacy and TATA Harper

Not Tara Harper, Jenn ...

witch, there's women who can look better than you using dollar-store products.

No need to bleeping "name drop" your higher-priced products because they're clearly not working for you when you're ugly on the inside. 🙄
---

I noticed this! Tim and J. are dressed already and look like they've been up for HOURS and Jenn is waddling in, disheveled in her nightgown.

I mean, WTF? HOW do the stans not see how LITTLE she contributes on a daily basis?
He is 100% henpecked, lol!

The golf cart makes absolutely no sense for them. Perhaps if Jackson went to their local elementary school, then I could see Jen being able to drive him to school. But I can't even see her driving it to Publix. Looks like it's a pretty busy road to cross and if she has too much anxiety to drive a car how is she gonna drive a golf cart in busy traffic? And, would she even drive it alone, or would the entire family always have to come along?

I guess they could go looping around their gated community twice a year looking at decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like anyone can afford the tit she uses. Just stick to a simple skin care routine that works for you. As long as you wash your face, moisturize, and use sun screen. Your good to go.
You can buy Farmacy products on QVC shopping network. Not so exclusive after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.