The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder what kind of 25-year-olds these stans are hanging out with. 25-year-olds in Chernobyl? 25-year-olds addicted to opioids? 25-year-olds who have eaten McDonalds every single day of their life for the last quarter century?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched the Trackers for a while and recently watched their last two videos. Good to know nothing has changed. They are still overwhelmed by the basics, eat crap, and make a lot of questionable parenting choices. I've never seen a mom more detached from her kids than Jenn. Not every woman is maternal. She shouldn't have had kids.

Reactions: 30
She needs to be shipped off to adult bootcamp & forced to participate in therapy. Her mom died at her age and here she is with two "miracle" children she treats as accessories and is incapable of taking care of on her own. All I see is someone who is a waste of life and wasting their life. You'd think she'd be extra grateful for being able to be alive to raise her children still. No wonder her ghost mom would rather just keep riding a roller coaster and bop out to Tears for Fears indefinitely. There is no one in Ginn's life to hold her accountable (that she hasn't cut off even if they were willing) - oh but just you wait Ginn, your sons will have their chance for karma when they're older.

Reactions: 25
I LOVED Tim asking Jenn why the door in the bathroom was set up like one in an RV, as if Jenn has ever known the answer to a single question anyone has ever asked in the history of the universe. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From the Stan page. The Stan’s are saying this woman looks just like Jenn. Personally, I don’t see it:
View attachment 2584972
The Stans all seem to think this is some great compliment to this gal. And maybe it is to her, but imagine people saying you look like that beast? :sick:

And I just saw an ad for Wish that was all about butts. Tim must’ve had a boner throughout the film.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why photo shop when it's freaking obvious this is not what you really look in the voogs...

2022-11-13 (10).png
Screenshot 2023-11-21 215449.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My partner and I are on our way to a campsite to go camping for real and we’re making thanksgiving dinner together with a fire and a cast iron and I couldn’t be more excited

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tim says he wants to have the long sleeve shirt and very quietly says “just to have” while simultaneously complaining about it being 87 degrees, and Disney selling long sleeve shirts

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jackson says “I love you guys” to the camera, (🤢🤢🤢)but he’s also grabbing/hugging Tim’s neck, Jenn and her jealously/fomo shows for a brief moment, so she moves even closer to Jackson and puts her hand on his back. You can tell she wanted to be included in that moment so badly!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim says he wants to have the long sleeve shirt and very quietly says “just to have” while simultaneously complaining about it being 87 degrees, and Disney selling long sleeve shirts
They are rage inducing. Yes, Tim, a large percentage of people that visit Walt Disney World don't live 40 minutes away---they actually live in other places that have cold climates.

Jenn truly is the Two Face Girlfriend from Seinfeld. I thought she looked halfway presentable at the start of the latest Ft Wilderness Cabin Vid. But then she transformed when they were gorging on that giant breakfast that they thought was pricey and not great quality. Shocking that theme park food is pricey and not great. Really shocking that it is shocking because you were literally just at Fort Wilderness weeks ago.

They are obsessed with "camping" in Fort Wilderness. "Camping" by renting a cabin and complaining that they can't watch Spongebob Squarepants on the Disney TV.

The Golf Cart Mania is really bizarre. Jenn can only drive when it is a golf cart at Fort Wilderness, I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s a sickness right there, lusting for an item he won’t wear & has no use for

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.