The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had bottles at Ft. Wilderness which was filmed awhile ago. I thought Jenn said they just now started trying bottles.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 9.32.24 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, I've been doing Thanksgiving-y things and been dealing with getting a new puppy so I haven't been as Trackered lately. I was so exhausted yesterday I fell asleep when they were doing their home slog and fell asleep mid horror story. God, forbid Dim and especially Jenn ever have to enter the workforce ever. I doubt either of them would function a normal job either 9-5 or even shift work. I cannot see Jenn on her feet all day and Dim if he keeps going the way he is will just stroke out after half a week.

And God, Dim has his stupid Mr. Know It all going full force on this Home Vlog where he is giving his almost four year old facts about a car that he won't care about or understand. It makes me wonder if the car facts etc. that J$ sprouts isn't so much organic for him as the tit he's fed all day long. Maybe all three of them will get tested. Will post more thoughts if there's actually something worth saying.

However, I have two doggos and don't have two dog sitters for them.

Edit: And I saw the Ft. Wilderness drivel is 45 minutes long. There is no way I am making through all that tit tonight.

And as far as headaches are concerned J$ probably has a headache from hearing his stupid parents talk to the camera all day long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So hear me out: are they trying to turn their home into a permanent staycation? To get that “high”
It’s not going to work, they will always be unhappy in their home.
Maybe, they will sell their home, and use the money buy 52 weeks of DVC points so they can just move from resort to resort. They still won’t be happy.
Maybe they can hire a former DCL chef, that can recreate Palo, and they can eat Palo every night.
Maybe a house keeper, gotta create those towel animal core memories

i wonder what they will do next to try and fill that void in their life.

outdoor reno- AMI
Golf cart- ft. Wilderness
Random tit- Disney character warehouse

Reactions: 18
I will admit, if I had the ability to visit FW often, I would want my own golf cart. I kinda wanted one in my old neighborhood before moving cross country. That spoiled git will get one I am sure.
I would not be surprised if they are already disenchanted with the Rivian, they will always have a grass is greener mentality and never be satisfied with what they have

Reactions: 19
Or cook your own. It’s really not hard.

I don't eat eggs (I will eat Turkey (and yes my local farm stand sells Beef) bacon). But even if you duck up eggs it will still be scrambled. Go and buy some croissants or canned biscuits at Publix when you get your eggs and bacon and cheese. Cut croissant or biscuit in half, put eggs, cheese and bacon on said croissant/biscuits for under $5 per sandwich. Add some FRUIT and your total "bill" will still be under $10 per person if you add coffee or OJ. See Jenn, cooking tips on Tattle. I just saved you $25 for three people by reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I've stayed at a WDW resort with a kitchen I have cereal, milk, stuff like that delivered to our hotel, wow, amazing, so we can do a cheap breakfast! $55 for breakfast is just appalling. I'll do a cheap breakfast at whatever restaurant but my kid and I get kid's meals, it's perfect *and* cheap. We get our Mickey waffles, bacon, and I love those potatoes...

They are so useless

Da Baby looks so poorly to me :(
When I've stayed at the all stars which doesn't even have a kitchen I've done breakfast, we keep the milk in the little fridge an just have cereal, my dad would have a heart attack if we spent $55 for breakfast, even for lunch he wouldn't be happy at that price, those are restaurant dinner prices

They had bottles at Ft. Wilderness which was filmed awhile ago. I thought Jenn said they just now started trying bottles.
View attachment 2585863

I don’t understand why they brought a dozen baby spoons. Is she really not capable of washing a tiny spoon to reuse it? They probably packed more spoons for the baby than they did clothes for Tim and Jenn combined.

I see Tim’s hot dogs in the photo too. He needs to learn the difference between a crescent roll and a croissant. They are two different things and aren’t pronounced the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Tim says he wants to have the long sleeve shirt and very quietly says “just to have” while simultaneously complaining about it being 87 degrees, and Disney selling long sleeve shirts
I don't know why they never seem to get that people from OTHER PLACES visit Disney and buy merchandise. Some from VERY COLD places! lmao. They get so offended when Disney has sweatshirts and long sleeved, cold weather items.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know why they never seem to get that people from OTHER PLACES visit Disney and buy merchandise. Some from VERY COLD places! lmao. They get so offended when Disney has sweatshirts and long sleeved, cold weather items.
I have some cool Disney sweaters. How offensive to the Trackers! It gets pretty cold here, and they are warm and cozy. I don't like the spirit jerseys, though, they are not comfortable.

Reactions: 9
I don't eat eggs (I will eat Turkey (and yes my local farm stand sells Beef) bacon). But even if you duck up eggs it will still be scrambled. Go and buy some croissants or canned biscuits at Publix when you get your eggs and bacon and cheese. Cut croissant or biscuit in half, put eggs, cheese and bacon on said croissant/biscuits for under $5 per sandwich. Add some FRUIT and your total "bill" will still be under $10 per person if you add coffee or OJ. See Jenn, cooking tips on Tattle. I just saved you $25 for three people by reading here.
Getting take out breakfast when 1) you have a kitchen and 2)you live in driving distance and can just pack a cooler with the food you have at your own house? It’s baffling. They make their life way more complicated than it needs to be.

Reactions: 25
@Rebelle there’s a lot in these threads that are memorable (dim in the bumper car, the metal toilet, etc) and your post will be one of those epic things we all remember. Thanks for the laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
I usually buy a few when am over, I have some spirit jerseys as well which I like because of how bulky they are, perfect for here when it gets to like -12 an I need something heavy under my jacket to go scrap the ice off the car 😅

I guess in slacker world other climates don't exist

Reactions: 11
@Rebelle there’s a lot in these threads that are memorable (dim in the bumper car, the metal toilet, etc) and your post will be one of those epic things we all remember. Thanks for the laugh.
Thank you❣ Everyone here is so funny, it’s inspiring.

Let it not be forgotten that it was @TawdryT ’s idea for the Curb music with the bumper car. I just happened to have the time on my hands in that moment to clip it together!

• Heart
So funny she tries to bs everyone that she is editing when that was during the time she didn't post for a week. Nope you were just watching 2 housewives shows at the same time.
What happened to their new logo and merchandise?

• Haha
I have some cool Disney sweaters. How offensive to the Trackers! It gets pretty cold here, and they are warm and cozy. I don't like the spirit jerseys, though, they are not comfortable.
Same here(Iowa is cold lol) except I do like the spirit jerseys. They are great for when I don't want to wear my thicker hoodie. My cold weather levels are long sleeved shirt, spirit jersey, hoodie, and wintercoat when it gets really cold.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.