The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trips to the supermarket, yes, it's right outside the gates of their community. J$ school, no, it's about 5 miles away. If J$ went to public kindergarten, it would be close enough to golf cart there.

A lot of people in certain areas of Florida do have golf carts. Both of the communities that I have lived in, more people had them than did not. Most people here use them to drive to the pool/tennis court/gym complex. They use them to visit friends in the neighborhood or close by neighborhoods, go to the parks, pick kids up at the bus stop. Our elementary and middle school are close enough to pick up in golf carts, but high school kids do drive golf carts if they are close enough. At our last place, there was this woman who drove to the dog park with her two labs 3-4 times a day. My dog would see here her coming and run out to her to hitch a ride. I was just at Publix and there were 4 in the parking lot, which annoyed me because I thought I got a spot twice and it was golf cart both times and had to drive around.
^^^^I live in Winter Garden and we use the golf carts for riding “into town” a whole 1.25 miles away. In fact the Crooked Can Brewery is the first stop we hit in town. Not sure what the scene is in Lake Nona for golf cart usage. She wants one, just to have one.
#homemovies

Reactions: 12
^^^^I live in Winter Garden and we use the golf carts for riding “into town” a whole 1.25 miles away. In fact the Crooked Can Brewery is the first stop we hit in town. Not sure what the scene is in Lake Nona for golf cart usage. She wants one, just to have one.
#homemovies
Oh I agree, she wants one as a flex, not because they need one. They are never home. Really, never home. They would use a golf cart as much as they use the pool, the outdoor kitchen and the outside seating area.

I'll also add that we don't have one and we never wanted one or felt we needed one. We have 4 cars. :ROFLMAO: But also we have 4 people who actually drive and a 3 car garage with driveway parking for 6. So if we wanted a golf cart, I wouldn't be crying on a vlog about it, I'd just go buy one. I'm not jealous of you, Jenn. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously.

We've got Adam the bleeping manchild asshole 50-year-old Woo bitching about and showing I-4 being closed after a firefighter DIES because he's inconvenienced on his way to a bleeping pinball convention and STILL keeps the clickbait title in the thumbnail after he learns of the death remarking only - and I quote - "seems to be happening more and more on I-4" (no sympathies, no measure of sadness) and THEN posts a bleeping "funny" meme about I-4 traffic on his FB page.

AND

We've got these shits making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ enough to afford all the garbage they buy and do (Roy O. Disney, Rivian, backyard renos) when their content is a steaming pile of crappy nonsense and bleeping disgusting exploited child vlogs at this point.

"talk about how the grocery store is hectic this time of year"
"show you Jackson's library book that helped us solve a problem"

I mean - WHAT. THE. duck. duck all these vloggers. Society is bleeping doomed. This vlogging tit needs to stop already. Like, yesterday. 🙄

View attachment 2582737
We moved to florida 4 years ago from Jersey. My husband was in the grocery business for 41 years. Holiday season he worked 70 to 80 hrs a week. Hectic? I went grocery shopping this morning and checked right out. Jersey lines were across the store. Lady you dont know what hectic is. Somebody drop her in Jersey or New York and see how long she lasts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve never seen such blatant neglect and chaos in my life. Oliver is yellow and he’s not getting anywhere close to enough milk/formula. Where did they even get the idea to spoon feed him formula. Breastmilk/formula should be the main source of nutrition for him right now. This is insanity. Get that baby some medical attention asap. Unfuckingbelievable.

In the same sentence, Jenn says she knows what kind of headache it is by where the head pain is located. Then says, she doesn’t know what caused Jackson’s headache (even though he told her it’s in the front of his head). So she knows, or she doesn’t know? Get your story straight, Jenn. If this is his first headache, is this the first time there’s been a change in barometric pressure?? Probably not. He’s likely dehydrated (keep feeding him a tit-ton of salty goldfish) or getting sick. The fact he went to bed so early and missed dinner tells me his body is probably fighting something off. And it’s likely not his first ever headache. It’s just been the first time he’s been able to verbalize it. They are so dumb.

I really wish they’d teach Jackson to not interrupt. It’s seriously so damn annoying, the constant interruptions. And while they are at it, they need to start teaching Oliver to NOT touch people’s faces, squeeze their noses, scratch their cheeks, etc. Start teaching the word “no” now.
That won’t happen because ‘no’ is not in their vocabulary.

You guyyyzzzz, I found a sneak peek of Ginn's next voogy "beauty tips" vid!!

Chiming in about the "hosted" movie premiere...I worked retail for many years - music related. We would occasionally get free movie passes for premieres...once in a while they were actually set out on the counter for customers...meaning literally anyone could attend. We saw Pulp Fiction before it was officially released... so I guess I can say I was "hosted" by Quentin Tarantino! 😉 😁 #lyingsackofcraptrackers
I mean that's cool and all, but at one of the previous nonprofits I worked for, we got #hosted to an advanced screening of The Secret Life of Pets because of a corporate partnership 😂😉 We even got free snackies and plushies and photobooth pics! 🫠

I’m sorry but she looks like she comes from a family of inbreds whose land was used for nuclear testing. Like if you told me this was a character from The Hills Have Eyes, I’d believe you.
View attachment 2585014
She looks like someone's alcoholic great-aunt who lives in a trailer (#RVpeople) and eats stale Doritos that she keeps finding in her cleavage. Except that one time she thought it was Doritos and it turned out to be a cockroach, but just as crunchy and extra protein!

👀
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 1.00.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 12.58.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Maybe I’m missing something as I’m in the UK but what would be the point of a golf cart. Is it something they could use to take Jackson to school for example or go to the supermarket?
Do people do that in a golf cart?
🤔
It is very dependent upon area.

And no, there is not a plethora (to use one of Adam the Woo's favorite words) of golf carts roaming around Narcoossee Rd. which is what their subdivision, Eagle Creek, is off of. If she drove it to Publix, she'd have to cross Narcoosee in it, and that ain't happening.

Though, like @xmasbdaygirl said, if Jackson went to public elementary school, she could drive it the backway to the school from the back of Eagle Creek, though I don't see her doing that to pick him up in a) the heat or b) our afternoon rainstorms.

There *may* be some carts in their subdivision because there is a golf course nestled among the homes but Narcoossee is too busy of a road / area to have people driving in them akin to Winter Garden on Plant St (the Crooked Can reference above) or AMI.

Really, it'll just ultimately be another thing that gets left in the garage to rot like every other shiny new toy they buy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Trips to the supermarket, yes, it's right outside the gates of their community. J$ school, no, it's about 5 miles away. If J$ went to public kindergarten, it would be close enough to golf cart there.

A lot of people in certain areas of Florida do have golf carts. Both of the communities that I have lived in, more people had them than did not. Most people here use them to drive to the pool/tennis court/gym complex. They use them to visit friends in the neighborhood or close by neighborhoods, go to the parks, pick kids up at the bus stop. Our elementary and middle school are close enough to pick up in golf carts, but high school kids do drive golf carts if they are close enough. At our last place, there was this woman who drove to the dog park with her two labs 3-4 times a day. My dog would see here her coming and run out to her to hitch a ride. I was just at Publix and there were 4 in the parking lot, which annoyed me because I thought I got a spot twice and it was golf cart both times and had to drive around.
I’m in Jacksonville (very new to the area and still new to Florida in general) and the only place I have seen golf carts here is by the beach which makes sense to me. On Halloween in particular, I saw a lot of people taking their kids through the beach neighborhoods in a golf cart. My local Publix is near the beach and sometimes I see golf carts there as well. It was odd to me the first time I saw it as someone from the south west United States where you only see golf carts on a golf course.

Reactions: 7
We moved to florida 4 years ago from Jersey. My husband was in the grocery business for 41 years. Holiday season he worked 70 to 80 hrs a week. Hectic? I went grocery shopping this morning and checked right out. Jersey lines were across the store. Lady you dont know what hectic is. Somebody drop her in Jersey or New York and see how long she lasts
Oh you’re not kidding. I laugh when I hear traffic complaints from Floridians. Come to Metro NY/NJ and I’ll show you traffic. You can literally sit for an hour waiting to go over a bridge (which is down to one lane each way and constantly being repaired). Then you have to pay a toll just to kick you in the butt after all your wasted time.

• Sick
I don’t often do this, but I am going to commend Tim.
I think it is great that he is actually buying Jackson dress shoes for the next school event instead of trying to craft them from foam core.
Who wants to bet J$ kicks them off, has a tantrum & will only wear sneakers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh you’re not kidding. I laugh when I hear traffic complaints from Floridians. Come to Metro NY/NJ and I’ll show you traffic. You can literally sit for an hour waiting to go over a bridge (which is down to one lane each way and constantly being repaired). Then you have to pay a toll just to kick you in the butt after all your wasted time.
Oh, we have crappy traffic too. Obvs NY / NJ is very dense and I've driven that too, and D.C., Boston, etc. but really, it's not great here all the time either. Any random rush hour in Miami-Ft. Lauderdale's I-95. Anything in Tampa during rush hour. And everyone is still trying to do 100 mph. I-4 can be a parking lot so often near the attractions and sucks during rush hour (or anytime of day now) And I've been stuck on bridges for a looong time like the Bridge of Lions in St. Augustine waiting for a slow ass boat to pass underneath (which is the worse when you have to friggin pee and you're stuck in backed up traffic on waiting for a bridge to reopen and you just want to get to your destination :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like they are planning some dumb RV arc for this channel, where they buy one. Maybe they can just rotate living in it at FW since Tim says he feels more relaxed there than in their pigsty.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who wants to bet J$ kicks them off, has a tantrum & will only wear sneakers!
I work at a private school in another state and we have chapel dress up days for special religious services. The boys are supposed to wear long pants, dress shoes and a tie. Some of the kids with sensory challenges have a difficult time at school that day. Even on the coldest days, these boys only wear shorts, long pants are too much for them. It might be hard for J$ to wear those clothes and dress shoes.

• Wow
When I was living in Central NJ before we moved to NC. My commute to my job was about 5 miles, and it would on a good day take 30 minutes, and most days 45 minutes.

When we moved down to Charlotte all the locals bemoaned the traffic on I85 and I77, and I was flabbergasted because at worse it took on average 1 minute per mile to get somewhere if I needed to hop on either one of those interstates.

It made me really question Mike Kay/Adler when he said since becoming a Florida Resident he hates the traffic, despite him growing up in one of the most congested areas in America that being the DC Beltway.

Reactions: 7
You guyyyzzzz, I found a sneak peek of Ginn's next voogy "beauty tips" vid!!

I mean that's cool and all, but at one of the previous nonprofits I worked for, we got #hosted to an advanced screening of The Secret Life of Pets because of a corporate partnership 😂😉 We even got free snackies and plushies and photobooth pics! 🫠

She looks like someone's alcoholic great-aunt who lives in a trailer (#RVpeople) and eats stale Doritos that she keeps finding in her cleavage. Except that one time she thought it was Doritos and it turned out to be a cockroach, but just as crunchy and extra protein!

👀
View attachment 2585245 View attachment 2585246
Every time I see that pic on the left I think she’s wearing pink sponge rollers in her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching another vlogger who, while talking about Colleen Ballinger's big comeback this week, mentioned how during the time period from the week of Thanksgiving through Christmas, Adsense pays the most. So vloggers are in their big money period right now...Jenn needs to get those views on all the old vids. :rolleyes: I watch with adblock, so I'm not sure how much they even make from me, but I'm going to not watch them for the next month, except for those really big train wrecks, like yesterday's vid.
I pay for YouTube premium (I watch asmr videos to fall asleep and ads ruin that experience) so I don’t know how much they make off my views but I was just thinking earlier how Tim and Jenn should be thanking us Tattlers. We give them views and actually pay more attention to them then a lot of their Stan’s do.
The Stan’s aren’t even tuning into Jackson centric vlogs any more either. Car show is at 50k views and the windmill vlog is sitting at 66k after 2 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.