The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their pizza calculation is way off. It really is shocking to me that they have managed to survive 40 years on this planet, as dumb as they are.

50 people = 20 pizzas. Does she know that pizza comes in different sizes? Does she realize that 4 year olds do not eat the same quantity as a 40 year old dad? Does she realize that most people don't consume nearly as much food as they do? Geez, they are morons.

Slices, Jenn. Calculate the number of pizzas you need in slices. A large pizza from Domino's is going to feed less people than a large pizza from your local mom + pop pizza joint. A kid is going to eat 1 slice of a local pizza, maybe 2 of a Domino's/Papa Johns type pizza. Count on adults having 2 slices, because most people will not totally pig out at a kid's birthday party. These people have class. They aren't slobs like you.

Also, since I know you are probably struggling financially at this point, I'll give you a pro tip, and don't say we're always so mean to you guys--ask to have the pizza double cut. So a large mom + pop joint pizza double cut, will now have 16 slices, 2 of those pizzas will more than cover your 20 kids, plus a few adults.

Reactions: 18
What if there are parents of the school kids who have just wanted to yell at them outside of school?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are places I love vacationing at, and I still wouldn't find it relaxing to go there 3 times in 6 weeks. But that's probably because I enjoy my clean peaceful organized and comfortable home.

Wait till she realizes there are going to be kids who are GF and dairy-free. Hope she has enough carrots for them.

At some point Buddy's buddies (and not so buddies) are going to ask him why his short shorts are so short. I wish they would go get him evaluated if it's a sensory thing. But his parents also seem to be into wearing short shorts too.
Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 5.54.53 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She seemed stressed in the home vlog part. I would feel sorry for her, a birthday party for the class and hosting Thanksgiving in the same week is a lot. But she does nothing so I won’t.

(They really should be hosting that class party out somewhere)

Reactions: 21
I wonder when they are having the party. Since most parties are on weekends, doing it the weekend after Thanksgiving seems like a bad time as most people are either away or doing other holiday things.

There are places I love vacationing at, and I still wouldn't find it relaxing to go there 3 times in 6 weeks. But that's probably because I enjoy my clean peaceful organizing and comfortable home.

Wait till she realizes there are going to be kids who are GF and dairy-free. Hope she has enough carrots for them.

At some point Buddy's buddies (and not so buddies) are going to ask him why his short shorts are so short. I wish they would go get him evaluated if it's a sensory thing. But his parents also seem to be into wearing short shorts too.
View attachment 2579897
He had so much drool and snot on his face in this one part of the video. It made me sad, really.

What if there are parents of the school kids who have just wanted to yell at them outside of school?
Honestly, if my kid was invited, this would be the party that I'd go to and I'd beg my friends who were on the fence to come along. People have already done their research on them after the windmill. Come on, you know they did. They are eager take a look behind the curtain and see how the people that made that ridiculous over the top costume live. Spoiler alert Trackers--your house is not impressive enough to show off.

And people are going to be using your bathrooms, so clean them! All of them. Because the downstairs one will be occupied and someone will go explore to find the other bathrooms...and they're going to look at all your tit. I just hope they find us here and bring the tea to us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Tim mentioned J$’s birthday and thanksgiving telling everyone they were so busy this month. He forgot to mention Jenn’s birthday so she had to bring it up herself. It’s her 40th birthday! Tim better make it memorable.

J$’s friend invited him to the car show so of course the Trackers had to vlog it. They thankfully didn’t film the friend’s face but I think I did see a shot of him.

How will they monetize J$’s birthday with so many kids there? I hope they keep it private but they need the views.

J$ sounds like he needs speech therapy. I doubt the school has a speech therapist on staff. They should really consult with his doctor about a lot of things.

Tim is already having buyer’s remorse about the Rivian. Oops.

Jenn’s mood seemed really off when they were at home. Weird vibes. Weirder than usual.
They got the Rivian bc it’s THE EV if you’re looking to flex. They didn’t shop around at all clearly. I hope they hate that car.
And since we know J4D is here, we actually DON’T want a Rivian video. So don’t bother to film the video that you said you already filmed.

• Haha
I think 50 people warrants a venue for the birthday party. I would go 20 people at most for a home birthday party. It’s going to be a clusterfuck.
Sorry. Still at least 6 pages behind. I think 20 people may still be too much for them. My house is a decent size, but not as big as theirs. My husband has an enormous family and we’ve hosted Xmas Eve a few times. It’s somewhere around 40/45 people when everyone shows up. It’s hard. It requires a lot of planning. It’s even worse if the weather sucks and the kids can’t go run around outside. Bday parties are even more people because it’s family plus friends…luckily those are in summer and mostly everyone stays outside. The Bojos could never handle it without paying someone or conning someone into doing all of the planning and work.

Reactions: 12
The only reason they are even throwing a party for Jackson is because he is finally old enough to ask for one. And now Tim sees it as an opportunity to impress the other parents. Also, Jenn said they were on a cruise last year for his birthday and the cruise was his birthday present and he loved it. What 3 year old is asking to go on a cruise for his birthday? 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven't watched the Vid explaining the Birthday Party---is it at their house?!?! If it is, I so want to see the reaction to their Grilling area.
It’s at the house. She said something about someone coming in and setting things up. So I guess they’re having some kind of activity or entertainment for the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does the kid even want 50 bleeping kids at his birthday considering he always seems miserable in crowds? Or is it yet again, their desperate need to flex and/or impress meet the standards of the functional parents? I hope some of the kids end up breaking tit in their house or stealing tit. Where are these people going to park? Don't they have to notify their HOA? Why are they THIS bleeping stupid?

Reactions: 23
This school birthday party in the Tracker house will be Tim and Jenn's Christmas gift to Tattle. Lake Nona parents and children will see the birthplace of the foam core windmill costume. #foamcorememories

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Buddy driving in the miniTesla was giving Jenn life… maybe she forgot somewhere deep in the Jackson shrine garage there’s a hidden white Jeep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Ughh you guyyys… these kids came without Nannies to watch them and were totally unhinged!!”

• Haha
I wonder when they are having the party. Since most parties are on weekends, doing it the weekend after Thanksgiving seems like a bad time as most people are either away or doing other holiday things.
They have no sense of reality…it’ll probably be at like 1 pm on Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does the kid even want 50 bleeping kids at his birthday considering he always seems miserable in crowds? Or is it yet again, their desperate need to flex and/or impress meet the standards of the functional parents? I hope some of the kids end up breaking tit in their house or stealing tit. Where are these people going to park? Don't they have to notify their HOA? Why are they THIS bleeping stupid?
Jenn did say that Jackson wanted to invite everyone. Even kids he didn’t know. She gave an example of Jackson saying he wanted to invite so and so and they had never heard of that kid so they asked for more details and it turned out Jackson never met him, he just heard that kid be called on the intercom.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've ranted enough for the evening, but I want to get one more thing in: They are bleeping morons for even mentioning this party in a vlog. They could have invited 1000 people, threw the party, had it be an over the top success and not said a damn word about it. But instead, they need to flex, see you guyzzzz J$ has friends!!!!! We have friends!!!!! Look at what great parents we are!!!!!!!! No. Stop. This is a birthday party for you child. STOP MONETIZING YOUR KIDS!!!! Nobody needs to know about the tit you do in your private life. Here's your big chance. Start here.

I know they won't listen. And I'm always here for the tit show. So I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and what a complete failure it is. I just hope some poor kid doesn't drown in their unfenced pool.
---
Jenn did say that Jackson wanted to invite everyone. Even kids he didn’t know. She gave an example of Jackson saying he wanted to invite so and so and they had never heard of that kid so they asked for more details and it turned out Jackson never met him, he just heard that kid be called on the intercom.
Jenn also said J$ asked for a windmill costume. Because at not even 4 years old, he knew to pick a windmill for an event where every single child dressed in cultural attire that children in that country would wear. Point being, Jenn is a bleeping liar. She makes these conversations up in her head and tells them to the camera, just to hear herself talk and make herself look like the mother of the year.

I'm also willing to bet this school is a school where if you have a party, you have to invite every kid in the class. They didn't invite the class out of the goodness of their hearts.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.