The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll add that my husband, at 4 years old, sat in the drivers seat of his parent's running car, somehow shifted the car into gear, hopped out, fell and ran himself over...so we've always been a little leery of cars with our kids.
That jogged a childhood memory. When I was a kid, our neighbors’ 3 young kids somehow caused their big van to back down the drive and crashed into a car across the street. They were mostly elementary age, but the youngest was probably around J$’s age. You really have to be careful with how you present cars and safety with them. I agree that they are asking for trouble by doing this.

Reactions: 14
22:20 is actually hard to watch. I feel bad for that little guy.

Also, his nose was profusely running the entire time. I don’t know if he was sick or not, but wipe his nose Trackers…maybe sanitize his hands.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It sounds like that they randomly invited kids because Jackson brought out so many names from school. And they couldn't tell him no for a small party. I hope, for Jackson, that the majority of kids will show up.
It may be one of those schools that if you bring invitations to school then you have to invite the entire class. Can’t pick and choose or leave anyone out.

Reactions: 23
I do feel bad for poor J$ trying to fit through the school doors and knocking off the windmill blades. Yet another thing they didn't think about when constructing that monstrosity. I see they discovered giant, foam costumes aren't all that. Now they're moving on to sewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why they would have that many people ( most of them they don’t even know) to their house. There are plenty of fun places in Orlando to have a party. That place is an accident waiting to happen. I am not rich and even I will not take on that kind of liability if someone gets hurt in my home. Or if someone breaks something.

Do they think this is the cheap and easy way out?

They will learn.

I seriously hope they lock off that pool. They should lock up the whole lanai and do it all on the grass.

• Haha
Starting at 9:00, Jenn is talking about all the videos she is going to upload, someday. She says that the Fort video will probably just be one video and then there is a hard cut. I wonder if Tim said something like why isn’t it more videos. His facial expressions through that whole part are great too. He is trying to look upbeat but his eyes are saying a different story 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Am actually surprised they didn't hire out a place an have planners do it all, they usually love to flex like when they hired that place to put on a picnic in the forest, but then it is their kid so maybe he's not worth it to them an they just want to do cheap, or maybe they think they can show off the house an impress (which is probably not that impressive to others)

I will admit we always done our bdays at the house, usually around 30 kids as that was our class, but halls were expensive an we really didn't have the money, we'd have my aunt's an uncles come over (an cousin's which at the time wasn't many) an it would be them that helped my parents do it all as parents just used to drop off their kids an go, we had it in the garden an had typical party snacks, done party games an it was only on for about two hours

But these days with parents wanting to stay with their kids an kids wanting more than pass the parcel it's probably a lot easier to just go someplace, back when I was a kid you didn't have places host like bowling or skating etc but now you do, I don't get why they didn't do that

Reactions: 10
This was posted on the DIS TL thread (of. 17) by @RJ130613 about Disney cracking down on vloggers.

“I get why Disney is doing this, there is a barrage of garbage influencers out there doing more harm than good to the Disney brand and let's be honest we don't need daily vlogs of Disney properties. Personally some of these vloggers utilize youtube as their daily video diaries entries and honestly their day to day lives are boring as hell. The content they produce is at best just a quick cash grab from the YT views. Disney also wants to take more control of their narrative online, for far too long the "vloggers" have run amuck and violated park polices etc. Disney brand policies are very black and white as to what these people can and cant do and they violate them repeatedly. I think this whole new process/policy is part of the bigger picture for Disney to get things back in line with their brand. This policy is not new by any means just updated verbage but the msg to TA's was basically a warning shot fired to all vlogger/influencers that disney IS taking notice more now and they have been warned in a subtle way. Look at what they did to the "private tourist" people, alot of those people just got trespassed from the parks and banned for life, i see that in the future for the vloggers who dont have express approved concent to film in the parks. Look at tokyo dis they already rolled this out a year ago or so now.

Also one more thing to note, Disney is already starting to scoop the vloggers, examples would be the release of their own YT vids on the new DVC tower and treehouse tours at disneyland. If you can read between the lines, this is them beating the vloggers to the punch as most of these vloggers are using AP previews to produce their "tour vids" of new things. I think in the future we will start to see the media list trimmed down as well to truely legit media outlets and travel agencies only.”

Is this for real?
Enforceable?
More importantly to our thread discussions. Will this affect TTT? Which has morphed into horrible family home movies versus the travel channel they claim to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
22:20 is actually hard to watch. I feel bad for that little guy.

Also, his nose was profusely running the entire time. I don’t know if he was sick or not, but wipe his nose Trackers…maybe sanitize his hands.
I just watched the part with him in the red car. How could that dumb witch leave that in? 😡the poor kid needs medical evaluation asap. These wasters do not deserve children

Reactions: 21
Starting at 9:00, Jenn is talking about all the videos she is going to upload, someday. She says that the Fort video will probably just be one video and then there is a hard cut. I wonder if Tim said something like why isn’t it more videos. His facial expressions through that whole part are great too. He is trying to look upbeat but his eyes are saying a different story 😂
His expressions were like "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was posted on the DIS TL thread (of. 17) by @RJ130613 about Disney cracking down on vloggers.

“I get why Disney is doing this, there is a barrage of garbage influencers out there doing more harm than good to the Disney brand and let's be honest we don't need daily vlogs of Disney properties. Personally some of these vloggers utilize youtube as their daily video diaries entries and honestly their day to day lives are boring as hell. The content they produce is at best just a quick cash grab from the YT views. Disney also wants to take more control of their narrative online, for far too long the "vloggers" have run amuck and violated park polices etc. Disney brand policies are very black and white as to what these people can and cant do and they violate them repeatedly. I think this whole new process/policy is part of the bigger picture for Disney to get things back in line with their brand. This policy is not new by any means just updated verbage but the msg to TA's was basically a warning shot fired to all vlogger/influencers that disney IS taking notice more now and they have been warned in a subtle way. Look at what they did to the "private tourist" people, alot of those people just got trespassed from the parks and banned for life, i see that in the future for the vloggers who dont have express approved concent to film in the parks. Look at tokyo dis they already rolled this out a year ago or so now.

Also one more thing to note, Disney is already starting to scoop the vloggers, examples would be the release of their own YT vids on the new DVC tower and treehouse tours at disneyland. If you can read between the lines, this is them beating the vloggers to the punch as most of these vloggers are using AP previews to produce their "tour vids" of new things. I think in the future we will start to see the media list trimmed down as well to truely legit media outlets and travel agencies only.”

Is this for real?
Enforceable?
More importantly to our thread discussions. Will this affect TTT? Which has morphed into horrible family home movies versus the travel channel they claim to be.
Holy shite, if this is true the first people to crack down are the live feed vloggers like the brother/sister team. I would dance a jig if this was enforced. Actually very easy to enforce, if someone is seen recording with fluffy balls, a collar mike, and not using a PHONE to record that is easily profiled as a YT vlogger. I have yet to see a family of “tourists” use anything other than a phone or small go-pro without all the attachments. Let’s go Disney!!!
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
In regards to Disney cracking down on “media,” I did notice the list of usual suspects were not at all “hosted” for Jollywood Nights. Now, I did hear of “media” there with gold lanyards… but didn’t see any vloggers with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Is this for real?
Enforceable?
Honestly I'd love for them to crack down, especially the live streamers that are there purely to make quick money an are ruining others experiences, I'd also love if they completely banned outright any filming at the pool parks, no one should be getting filmed in a swimsuit period

I can't see them ever fully banning vlogging in the parks but maybe they will start to put certain bans in place like live streams, filming on rides, in ques, an in a food establishment then make it so that they have to film out the way of guests like having to film at a quiet corner where no one's about

I guess Disney are getting more an more complaints these days that they feel they are having to crack down, here's hoping something's done

• Heart
I think what J actually wants is a playdate. Not 50 people in his house.

We used to have house parties as kids but we were older, at least 1st grade, and the parties were short. Maybe an hour and a half. They were definitely dropoff parties. Even back then, parents would outsource. I remember McDonalds had those cool party rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched exactly two minutes of this 💩show just to see him in the car (thanks for the time stamp). Good God get this kid some help! These idiots don't even try to not film other people and if it were my kid in that simulator car being filmed, I'd rip her a new one.
Did they go with an actual friend of J$ or is it Manny Mike? If it is an actual friend, who the duck does that?? Oh yeah, we'll go with you to a car show but we're going to make a voog while we do it. But don't worry we won't show you or your kid on camera, we'll just walk around talking to our stans and fondling cars. Wonder if that kid will suddenly be "sick" the day of the party. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 let there be a Christmas miracle and have one of the partygoers find TL.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think what J actually wants is a playdate. Not 50 people in his house.

We used to have house parties as kids but we were older, at least 1st grade, and the parties were short. Maybe an hour and a half. They were definitely dropoff parties. Even back then, parents would outsource. I remember McDonalds had those cool party rooms.
I really think this is all about showing off their luxury home to the school. They live in Orlando, probably the best place in the United States to have a birthday party.

I loved going to a McDonald's birthday party as a kid! I grew up in Alabama, and one of the McDonald's locations had a downstairs with a dedicated party room--it was legendary!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jenn, who is “obsessed?”
Why corner the market on Bronco shirts??
View attachment 2580794View attachment 2580795
As a long-time Ford family (I had a Mustang and DH drives F150s), I DETEST her wearing any Ford-themed shirt or talking about how she wants one while she gets chauffeured around in a friggin' Rivian (and prior to that, the now-forgotten Tesla). My parents and brother are also die-hard Jeep people (for decades - old school Wranglers, Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, etc.) and I detest ANY time she'd talk about how she liked Jeeps too. 🤮
---
I really think this is all about showing off their luxury home to the school. They live in Orlando, probably the best place in the United States to have a birthday party.

I loved going to a McDonald's birthday party as a kid! I grew up in Alabama, and one of the McDonald's locations had a downstairs with a dedicated party room--it was legendary!
Yeah, one of our McD's when I was growing up in NE Ohio had the basement party area too. I remember going to birthday parties with the giant yellow and red jug dispensing Hi-C or whatever orange drink out of it. Yum.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.